1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Story Telling Improv

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

I love it, but what's the next idea for a story!
  2. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Oops, sorry :o

Telly Montser, a bowling alley, bowling pins
  3. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

No problem! I almost made the same mistake on one.
    Telly was going with Baby Bear to the bowling alley. Baby Bear explained how to play the game, and Telly seemed really excited.
    As they got their balls. Telly noticed a cartoon of bowling pins in a cell escaping from a ball (I actually saw this once). Telly laughed, but then realized something. Those pins had faces! Telly didn't want to hit anything alive, because that would be very very mean! Baby Bear wanted his friend to play with him , and metioned it's no different from eating when the singing food tells you to. That's what bowling pins are for! Telly couldn't argue with such great logic, and then started to bowl. Then another cartoon with the pins was on the Television again, but this time Telly wasn't watching.
    Next- Cotterpin Doozer, construction site, radishes.