Storyline of Super Bowl Pizza Hut Commercial

King Prawn

Reaction score
Miss Piggy a vegetarian?

Anyway I love this part Awestruck by Simpson's ironic mathematic acumen, Miss Piggy pretends to have known this all along. The pizza arrives, Jessica reaches for a slice but Miss Piggy pulls the pizza box away from Jessica and says, "Beauty before brains." that is so Piggy :mad:

dmx10101

Reaction score
"Pizza Hut is supporting the 4forALL Pizza national introduction with a $50 million marketing plan including national print and broadcast advertising, point-of-purchase, high impact online ads placed on the top 10 Web sites visited by moms, as well as a targeted Hispanic media campaign."

I didn't know there was going to be two different Mppet commercials.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder if this will be one of the ads they run after the Superbowl during regular breaks. I detest sports...

Luke

Reaction score
I think the Muppet commercial is being aired in the pre-game show that Pizza Hut is sponsoring too.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Jessica Simpson and The Muppets

:embarrassed: Well, I hate to admit it, and it's a guilty pleasure for me, but I just LOVE Jessica! She's SOOOOOOOOOO silly and after watching VH1's special on her she just seems so (gasp) :eek: NORMAL :eek: . And to pair her with the Muppets, it's a GREAT thing! I'll admit that when some idiot paired Barfy.....oops! I mean Brittany Spears with "my" Boys (Aerosmith) I was VERY angry :grouchy: and about threw our TV onto the lawn........but this commercial, how funny! I can't wait! :excited:

P.S. Had the "4 For All" last Wednesday. I HATE pizza crust, but this is AWSOME, not greasy, not too crunchy or too soggy. Plus the pizza's are just small enough to get you full without being miserable. It's THE best pizza I've had in a LONG time!

beakerina

Reaction score
English?

I know England doesn't have the Superbowl but wud we in anyways be able 2 see the advert - about 20 of my friends (and me) LOVE THE MUPPETS AND SESAME STREET, and we so do not get enough of them over here, in England :eek:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Can someone tell me when both of these will be aired on Sunday? I read the artical but couldn't seem to understand when. So could someone help me w/ this?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Palisades has a nice still picture from the ad up in their news section, if anyone wants to check it out...