1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Storyline of Super Bowl Pizza Hut Commercial

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

Miss Piggy a vegetarian?

Anyway I love this part Awestruck by Simpson's ironic mathematic acumen, Miss Piggy pretends to have known this all along. The pizza arrives, Jessica reaches for a slice but Miss Piggy pulls the pizza box away from Jessica and says, "Beauty before brains." that is so Piggy :mad:
  3. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

"Pizza Hut is supporting the 4forALL Pizza national introduction with a $50 million marketing plan including national print and broadcast advertising, point-of-purchase, high impact online ads placed on the top 10 Web sites visited by moms, as well as a targeted Hispanic media campaign."

I didn't know there was going to be two different Mppet commercials.
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I wonder if this will be one of the ads they run after the Superbowl during regular breaks. I detest sports...
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think the Muppet commercial is being aired in the pre-game show that Pizza Hut is sponsoring too.
  6. Zelda Rose

Zelda Rose New Member

Jessica Simpson and The Muppets

:o Well, I hate to admit it, and it's a guilty pleasure for me, but I just LOVE Jessica! She's SOOOOOOOOOO silly and after watching VH1's special on her she just seems so (gasp) :eek: NORMAL :eek: . And to pair her with the Muppets, it's a GREAT thing! I'll admit that when some idiot paired Barfy.....oops! I mean Brittany Spears with "my" Boys (Aerosmith) I was VERY angry :grouchy: and about threw our TV onto the lawn........but this commercial, how funny! I can't wait! :excited:

P.S. Had the "4 For All" last Wednesday. I HATE pizza crust, but this is AWSOME, not greasy, not too crunchy or too soggy. Plus the pizza's are just small enough to get you full without being miserable. It's THE best pizza I've had in a LONG time!
  7. beakerina

beakerina New Member

English?

I know England doesn't have the Superbowl but wud we in anyways be able 2 see the advert - about 20 of my friends (and me) LOVE THE MUPPETS AND SESAME STREET, and we so do not get enough of them over here, in England :eek:
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Can someone tell me when both of these will be aired on Sunday? I read the artical but couldn't seem to understand when. So could someone help me w/ this?
  9. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

before kickoff
  10. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Palisades has a nice still picture from the ad up in their news section, if anyone wants to check it out...
  11. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

i missed it , who was in it
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Go to www.toughpigs.com and you'll get to see the whole thing. Its not a video file but whats his name did a script kind of thing. They were pretty funny. Got the first one on tape but not the other one.
  13. Jrobert

Jrobert New Member

Download?

Anyone know where we could find a download of the commercial? Like a quicktime file or something? let me know! Thanks! J
  14. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I haven't seen the pre-game ad. But I have seen the 'game ad' on TV just a few minutes ago. I wonder who the performers were. Animal sounded so much better than he did in the Mastercard commercial. Does anyone know who performed him? I'd say Eric Jacobson, since that's the only Animal voice I've heard that comes close to Frank Oz. But did Eric perform Piggy, Fozzie and Animal in that commercial? Anybody have any info on this?
  15. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

I missed them both, too...:concern:
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Did Animal sound like himself in the second one? He didn't sound like himself in the first one. Where he says, "Sausage!" All I've seen in the other is where he says "Bye Bye!" And he sounds like him self.
  17. Dilbertos2

Dilbertos2 New Member

muppet superbowl ads

I live in canada and i want to know where i can see the muppet superbowl ads please some one find me a site where i can watch them both in full
  18. Daffyfan2003

Hmmm. Maybe he had a different puppateer for each commercial. So far I haven't seen the first one. Just the second one. I know he didn't sound right in the Mastercard commercial where he was voiced by John Kennedy. Maybe that's who voiced him on the first commercial. But he did sound fine in the second superbowl Pizza Hut commercial. I think it was Eric Jacobson. Maybe he dubbed in the lines for Piggy, Fozzie and Animal while other people were doing the puppateering. I really don't know. I wish there was a website where they had some info on this.
  19. Daffyfan2003

Rats

Nobody here has any info on who did the puppateering or voices in that commercial? I can't find any info on this at the toughpigs site either. This is something that might be keeping me awake all night... :confused:
  20. jediX

jediX Active Member

I thought I heard somewhere Kennedy was doing Animal these days, or something. Whoever it is, I sure hope Animal sounds better than he did in last year's appearances (I've only seen one of the ads) ::cringe: :boo:

Then again, the only revoices I like are Beaker and Kermit. :smirk: