1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Storyteller

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by lafz, Aug 24, 2003.

1. lafz

lafz New Member

Hello! I remember watching an episode where the story was about a little boy with a stuffed dinosaur which came to life only when it was the two of them. Does anyone remember this episode? and what the title is? Is it available on DVD or video yet? that's one of my favorites :)
  2. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

It's called "Living with Dinosaurs".
    It was broadcastet in the second part of an episode of "The Jim Henson Hour".
    It's not available on DVD or VHS
  3. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

I have seen a clip of that show, its on the jim henson documentary I have.

I dont think its a part of the storyteller though! :)
  4. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

It's NOT an episode of the storyteller
  5. Muppetsdownunder

I know that, I never said it was, the person who started this thread is, its an easy mistake to make though as the Jim Henson hour and the storyteller are kind of similar and if its been a while since youve seen them, confusion can happen easily! :)
  6. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

The StoryTeller ran as part of The Jim Henson Hour.

Tough Pigs has a Jim Henson Hour Episode Guide

There's a clip of Living With Dinosaurs in the World of Jim Henson documentary (available on VHS) which you can view here.
  7. Muppetsdownunder

I mentioned that in an earlier post in this thread. That documentary is excellent, I love it! Its really sad at the end though, I cry almost every time. :sympathy: