Strange Muppet Radio Occurrence

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Was listening to Bert and Ernie's "The Rhyming Game" a little while ago.
Noticed that the song ends when Ernie says he's going to go read a book.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the song/sketch end with Bert still trying to play the game turns to his lamp and says "Hey there lamp, that's a really nice shade!"
If so, I didn't hear it and was wondering about the edit. Hope this helps.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
You're right Count, Bert does have a line at the end. I haven't heard it on the MC Radio but I found it on youtube for reference. Go there and type in Classic Sesame Street- The Rhyming Game. Hope this helps:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming that Maniacal_Muppet.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll rerecord that complete sketch when I have a chance. Thanks for bringing this up.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
hey Phil, the song "Me Llame (My Name Is)" from S.S. should be Me Llamo (instead of an e).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad someone else besides me caught that. But are the Muppets who speak in Spanish from that song named "Enslo" and "Sophie"? Or is the male character's name "Enso" or "Enzo" instead?
Asking to make sure their entries in the ML are correct.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
maniacal muppet said:
hey Phil, the song "Me Llame (My Name Is)" from S.S. should be Me Llamo (instead of an e).
This has been fixed. Thanks.

In answer to Count's question, Luis, Elmo, Zoe, Enslow and Sophie are singing. Enslow and Sophie are the names of the Anything Muppets singing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, if you say it's Enslo, then that's how he'll appear in the list. Just asking, cause I've never heard that name before. And when listening to the song both on the show and MC Radio, it sounded more like either Enso or Enzo.
Thanks for the answers Phil, have a good night.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
At about 7:30 on January 16, the song Everybody Wash was lised as being only on Sesame Street. However, I have this on the first re-release of the S.S. 1 record. Here's the Muppet Wiki link:

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sesame_Street_Book_%26_Record

I have this and the version on the record is different, including some verses sung by Bert. Hope this helps.

P.S.- I have the second record shown on the page:smile: