STRANGER THINGS!

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
Have you guys seen The Netflix Exclusive, Stranger Things? It Is as if A Stephen King Movie had a Baby with a Steven Spielberg Movie. My dad thinks It also has a Dean Koontz feel to it!
It takes place In the 1980's and has a ton of 80's music and Lord Of The Rings, Dungeons And Dragons, and Star Wars Homages, oh and ET! I loved It and when I showed my dad he loved it as well!

this is way better then most things on TV not Named Bobs Burgers, or Star Wars Rebels and I still love the Simpsons!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I've only heard great things about it, I hope to watch it soon. From what i've seen of it, I definitely like the nostalgic setting and the directing.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I finished the first season a little while ago and it was amazing! The pacing of each episode was great, just the right amount of suspenseful and scary moments. And the comedy was great as well and never felt too heavy handed. The show really knows when to be exciting, when to be scary and when to slow down.
The real drive of the show though is most definitely the strong characters. All the main characters are equally as interesting and well developed (although Dustin would have to be my favorite). You just can't help but feel attached to everyone, even some characters that only appear in a few scenes (like the diner who helped Eleven ).

Besides the writing, the actors are really who draw you in. Each actor, and especially the child actors are fantastic. It's especially Millie Bobby Brown that is perfect for her role, she hardly says anything but she is such a great actress that you completely forget this is a TV show. Thus, making it all the more heartbreaking during emotional scenes. Seriously though, Eleven's flashback scenes are completely gut wrenching.

This is by far the best series i've seen in a long time and I can't wait for season 2. :smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
BWAAAAAHH!!! It looks so good! And, I don't think i've ever heard a better use of a Michael Jackson song:

But, i'm so scared. Please don't let any of the main characters die. Please.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Easily one of my favorite Netflix originals! I loved the take on that 1980's horror movie feel. Season 2 sounds very promising as well!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Easily one of my favorite Netflix originals! I loved the take on that 1980's horror movie feel. Season 2 sounds very promising as well!
Yaayy! Another fan!
But, yeah, this is one of my favorite shows ever. In my opinion, this is one of the closest anyone can get to a perfect show, at least in terms of characters, cinematography, and suspense. There were a few flaws, especially with the season finale, but overall it was great. Hopefully season 2 is even better.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, the funny thing is..... This show made me want to eat eggs waffles again.

......and I kiiiiiinda regretted it afterwards.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You know, the funny thing is..... This show made me want to eat eggs waffles again.

......and I kiiiiiinda regretted it afterwards.
Right?!? Ever since about 2009 my family has been making waffles from scratch. I had totally forgotten that Eggos used to be the only waffles we ate. But, yeah, I definitely enjoy fresh waffles a lot more.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I just started watching this show tonight. It's AWESOME! It reminds me of a mix between Gravity Falls, Stand By Me, and E.T. :smile: