1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

"Street Mission" dark ride at PortAventura

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by muppet maniac, Apr 7, 2019.

1. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Just opened yesterday.

Still waiting for a full POV video to surface, including the pre-show (the ride's supposed to be five minutes long).

Grumpo and mbmfrog like this.
  2. Buff Beaker

Buff Beaker Well-Known Member

Do I see the Around the Corner at 0.14 ??? Does this mean Around the Corner could make a comeback on the show?

3. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Well-Known Member

Well it is the 25th anniversary of that segment of the show...So I can see the Park make a return for the 50th anniversary.

Buff Beaker likes this.
  4. Buff Beaker

Buff Beaker Well-Known Member

That would be fantastic!

5. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Finally, a complete video:

Grumpo likes this.
  6. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Well-Known Member

I have to admit did anyone find the Count’s castle going a tad too fast to catch anything or was it just me ?

7. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

So I decide to snoop around and from what I heard after season 29 most of the Around The Corner set was either trash or reuse. With the park they made a new one out of existing assets from the original set however, I don’t know what’s the condition of it.

8. MWoO

MWoO Well-Known Member

This seems like a pretty cool attraction. The animatronics look just like the puppets. The motion is a little stiff, but this also isnt Disney.

This is exactly the kind of ride Disney should be making for The Muppets.

mbmfrog likes this.