Stuff I noticed in Follow That Bird

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I'm watching my DVD and I noticed a few interesting things. One of them being that any character that's a background character or a stock character, they are voiced by a voice actor and not a Muppeteer. Unless they are voices of Fraggle Rock Muppeteers that I don't know of (since they filmed the movie in Canada and Muppet Wiki mentioned how Fraggle Muppeteers worked on the movie.) For example, in the Grouch restaurant scene. I didn't recognize any of the voices of the other grouches except for perhaps Brain Muehl in the beginning of the scene. I'm not sure if it was a Warner Bros sort of thing or what. Though something I found that was really cool was Eddie Dezeen (Mandark of Dexter's Laboratory) did the voice of the brother doodoo. I didn't know he did work in the 80s. I'm a Mandark fan and noticed before he had a role on The Polar Express too.

Anyone catch the scene when they showed the leader of the Feathered friends, there's a fly that was on the set and it goes back the characters' beak for a second. I had to rewind the scene to make sure it was a fly, looked like it. I thought that was kind of funny. lol

Also when Count is driving his car, when the camera films him on the side, it looks like there's this long zipper material on his car. Kind of strange.

Also when Ernie and Bert are seen in a wide shot flying the plane. It looks like the pilots had their skin painted orange and yellow with Ernie and Bert style clown noses on. lol

Anyone ever noticed these things?