Stuffed and Unstrung Spring Tour

ploobis

Reaction score
Here are the upcoming performances for Stuffed & Unstrung's tour!

APRIL 12th: WILMINGTON, DE (The Grand Opera House)

APRIL 13th: PRINCETON, NJ (McCarter Theatre Center)

APRIL 17th: GLENSIDE, PA (Keswick Theatre)

APRIL 18th: WASHINGTON, DC (The Howard Theatre)

APRIL 20th: DURHAM, NC (The Carolina Theatre)

Performers: Allan Trautman, Tyler Bunch, Colleen Smith, Ted Michaels, Grant Baciocco and Peggy Etra with your host Patrick Bristow

I've already got tickets for the Howard Theater show, I can't wait!!! If any of you live anywhere near any of these places go see the show! it's THAT GOOD!!!

www.stuffedandunstrung.com

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Hope to see some of you at the shows! I can't wait to get on the road with the puppets! Just found out I'll actually be hosting the two shows at the start of the tour (DE & NJ)! Michael Oosterom will puppet up for those two shows!

If you do go to any of them, please stick around after and say hi! You'll usually find me by the merchandise booth after the show. Would love to meet some of you face to face!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I just bought my ticket for the DC show next week and I can't wait. So excited!!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I really wish I could see the shows this time around, I saw they added a show to NYC on Sunday. Wish I could make it, but for anyone who's going to these for the first time, you're in for a treat, the Miskreant Puppet troupe does an amazing job!! I'm sure there will be fun new numbers added this time around too.

SJohnson

Reaction score
Just FYI, many of the cast members are tweeting from the road! you can follow the tour at: @stuffed unstrung, @stuffedwrangler, @tyler_bunch, @1PatrickBristow

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I really wish I could see the shows this time around, I saw they added a show to NYC on Sunday. Wish I could make it, but for anyone who's going to these for the first time, you're in for a treat, the Miskreant Puppet troupe does an amazing job!! I'm sure there will be fun new numbers added this time around too.
I saw a lot of people on FB went and I wish I knew about it too. I sure hope they do another show here again soon.