Stuffed & Unstrung! (Puppet Up in New York!)

abooch

Reaction score
Went to the show on Saturday and it was AWESOME! Great surprises too! Go see it if you can! A++++!

ploobis

Reaction score
I noticed that on the Stuffed & Unstrung website that on the cast & creative page that they switched Julianne Buescher to Leslie Carrara-Rudolph.

If they are switching puppeteers on these shows I wish there was a page where they would tell us which puppeteers will be in what show dates.

I would like to find out if puppeteers like Drew Massey, Victor Yerrid, Allan Trautman or even Bill Barretta will be in any of these show dates before me and the folks choose which date to see one of these shows.

abooch

Reaction score
Went to that show the March 27th show that Entertainment Weekly did their review on..

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Well Allan Trautman starts tonight I believe, for a few weeks and Bill Barretta is rumored to be going in soon, but I'm not 100% sure the exact dates. It's just hard because all the puppeteers are still doing TV/Film work so it changes all the time.

ploobis

Reaction score
Well Allan Trautman starts tonight I believe, for a few weeks and Bill Barretta is rumored to be going in soon, but I'm not 100% sure the exact dates. It's just hard because all the puppeteers are still doing TV/Film work so it changes all the time.
WOW! I would love to see one of the shows where both Bill Barretta and Brian Henson preform!

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
According to the S&US Twitter, Bill Barretta has rotated into the cast.