Stupid Question, But...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do they not make SST bubblebath anymore?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Hey, that's actually a perfectly good question! But, that depends; which stores would you normally find SST bubblebath?

ncchuck

Reaction score
walmarts has an elmo ,the bottle is a regular bottle with just a label its not special shaped or anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't hardly ever get a chance to go to Walmart anymore, but I guess I'll have to check there, because I'm not finding some anywhere else, like the regular grocery stores (and yet, they readily have SpongeBob, but not SST).

ncchuck

Reaction score
the dollar store has stuff like lotion,shampoo,and hair detangler

Drtooth

Reaction score
I see it all the time. It's all Elmo stuff. Grocery stores, Target, dollar stores... I keep running into them somewhere.

I absolutely hate that they don't put bubblebath in Soakies anymore. Not that I readily use anything as a shower taker, but you can at least dump the stuff out and have a nice 10-12" statue thing. I have a Yakko Warner one that's a treasured gift.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I have a Yakko Warner one that's a treasured gift.
I love Animaniacs and didn't even know they made Animaniacs soakys. Off to Ebay. Up Up, and AWAY! :super:
Edit: Ok, I just looked for a while, and found NO pictures or info on Animanaics Soakys. Could you post a picture of Yakko? I'd love to find a Wakko one.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Considering I got it at as a gift, and I have never seen where it was available and only that they sold out of Wakko, I'd imagine they're quite rare.

Unfortunately, my Yakko's paint job is beaten up for falling on the floor too many times.

Also have a nice Taz one where he's wearing a wrestling championship belt.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I saw Yakko, Wakko and Dot in a collection video. They look like big Action Figures. I'd rather have a Wakko Plush. Just bought Volume 4 yesterday! Now I have 2 and 4.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. it's very nice. Almost like a hollow statue. It's made of a weird sort of plastic, though. My sister has Dot, as you could imagine. Still kinda bummed I didn't track Wakko down.

They do still make Soakies, but they're impossible to find now. They had some gift sets at Target that had Spider-Man, Hello Kitty and Spongebob... one of my local grocery stores had Buzz Lightyear and I never managed to grab him before they got rid of them. And over Christmas, Target had tiny little ones. I got an Optimus Prime. It's like a travel sized Bubble bath one with a large plastic head... I never got to empty the thing since I exclusively take showers.

What I really want to get my hands on are these...

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Plaza_Sésamo_personal_care_products