sugar balls

MpiggyJ

Reaction score
Hi, new here to this site...anyone remember these SS shorts? one I recall... (maybe I'm nuts) was an old skool SS short where there was some kind of red ball that rolled along a metal chute where it fell into swinging baskets, and hit spinning flags and ended up in a grinder and came out as sugar...? The background was black and the camera just followed the ball's path.

Another was the letter 'I'...the camera just showed a molten ingot in a forge getting stamped while ominous piano keys were played. This one was SKURRY!

I also remember ones, like an animated one where some kid got lost on his way somewhere and he met a trippy guy with a yo yo, or one with a bunch of Russian 'nesting dolls' that move around, or the one 'courtesy of letter W' with Wanda the Witch and her Wig that was blown away by the Wind...that was freaky too. I vaguely remember a 'live' orange that suddenly awoke in someone's kitchen one night and went around picking up items to make a mouth, a wig, eyelashes and began singing opera...hehe...I saw an earlier post where some1 asked about the Yawning Y...I think I rmember that. I think most of those shorts are memorable because they were so colorful. I haven't seen SS in yeeeeaaarrrrs, but was glad to see a few old 70s/80s episodes on Noggin about 2 years ago....Keep the memory alive y'all!!!
-josh :smile: