Suggestion re. Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson

GuySmiley

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I have noticed that the 'Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson' gets mentioned a lot on this forum - and I was wondering if it would be possible to make an addition to the website - like the Season one Guide that talks about the episodes in detail, a bit like a transcript of it, I suppose.

I have a feeling that I will never see this special as it don't look like it will ever see a commercial release - but I would love to be able to imagine it - hey maybe even with some screen shots - what'dya reckon?

Cheers,

Guy!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I don't know. If that part of the site was ever updated, we'd have outlines of seasons 2-5 by now. :concern:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Guy,

Go post a request for it in wanted and trade threads! you might be able to find someone who'll sell you a copy or trade something out.

FOZ

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guy,

Im in the UK (London) and i have it on video, Ill make a copy for you !

Email me !

see ya

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
See? This is a great example of what kind of good comeraderie we have in this community!! Our forum family beats all others!!

Amen.
:embarrassed:

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
I'd love to see a section of the guide that looks at the various Muppet Specials in detail. I wanted to do something like that, but no one got back to my e-mail.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just do the text and email it to Phillip; you might get it on-line.

behemoth

Reaction score
Yeah seriously, do you think we'll ever get the guides for seasons 2-5 on this site? I would really like to see them.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep they are being working on....