Suggestion

F

furryredmonster

I think you should have more staff members. I know from a board I go2 there is a lot.

Like I am greeter off another one.... I bring new members in and greet the ones that just joined. Also try to keep old members to stay active. :smile:

More staff members would be great! Maybe you should think about it. :concern:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This board is pretty well kept, and really under control. We don't need a whole bunch of staff members.

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
This board is pretty well kept, and really under control. We don't need a whole bunch of staff members.

I agree. There doesn't need to be any more moderators/staff members. It is very well kept and controlled and it kinda adds to the charm and intimate atmosphere of the place. Besides, there are a lot of members here, but not very many regular active ones. Its a pretty small group.

F

furryredmonster

ok. Just a thought. I really did not know how many active users there were lol. I know there are a lot of people so... well... i do not know... :grouchy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey that's fine, it was an idea and there was nothing wrong with it.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, its okay for you to make an opinion like that. I guess we just didn't understand the reasoning behind it so much.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
We Police our selves we are all freinds on this site and when people act up we fix it