SUMMER OLYMPICS 2012

bandit

Reaction score
HOLY COW!!!! Is anyone watching the game between England and Sweden on the Europa Cup!? It is simply AMAZING!!! What sportsmanship! What goals! Both teams are on fire! *_* I'm about to fly off my couch! GO GO GO!!!

Welbeck! Welbeck! Welbeck! MAN, These guys can PLAY!

bandit

Reaction score
Who knows if you guys are watching Europa Cup or not but -I AM- and today was...yes...a lame game but a SWEET VICTORY!! TAKE THAT PORTUGAL!!!! HAH! That's what you get for having a JERK on your team! Cry, Ronaldo! CRY! SUFFER! Whatever you did wasn't enough. You LOST! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA

Nice goin, Spain! WOOHOO!

bandit

Reaction score
Oooo! Vinny, you are absolutely RIGHT! *_*
I'm so pumped up about this!

Vincent L

Reaction score
Vinny? First time I heard of such a nickname (possibly the first time I had a nickname).
Something I forgot to add in my last post: "Yaaaaaaay!"

Hubert

Reaction score
She just apparently shortens everyone's name and/or usernames when she's excited.

I'd just hate to see what she'd do if someone already used a nickname... :smile:

bandit

Reaction score
Hahahaha! Very astute, Hubert! Yours is the only one that gets longer. Blunderbrain. I could say Hu but....naw.
I like the way Vinny sounds.

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
my family just got tickets! can't remember what for....but we got tickets!

bandit

Reaction score
Ohhhh rats and double rats! First, I cant see videos from work....so grrr...and second...I WANNA GO!! Mo! You lucky bum. You better take loads of pictures and tell me...well US all about it! I MEAN it! I am actually pretty excited for you, despite my bellyaching.

Reactions: mo