SUMMER OLYMPICS 2012

Hubert

Reaction score
GAH! -WHAT-?!?! No way!

It's the thrill of the competition. I love cheering (and yelling obscenities) at my team or chosen athlete! Eye candy can be found anywhere. ^_^
*to other MC users*

Notice she didn't say a word about Michael Phelps there... :smile:

bandit

Reaction score
*ehems into a fist* That's because Michael Phelps is beneath my notice. 9.9; it's time he's kicked off the spotlight by another up and coming swimmer. I get tired of seeing the same guys in the limelight all the time.

But I've gotta hand it to him. He IS good. Must be his weird medical condition they were talking about.

Hubert

Reaction score
*to other MC members*

She never did deny it, though...

OK, I'll stop...

bandit

Reaction score
*laughs* Don't be silly! Being serious gets old. Be silly! Bwahahaha

Though, I do actually have to go do my run now. o.o

Hubert

Reaction score
*mutters to MC members* She never denied it...

mo

Reaction score
saw the torch yesterday! it was awesome! it felt bumpy though? I'll see if I can upload pics!

bandit

Reaction score
YES! Oh THANK You! *_* Tremendous!

Reactions: mo

bandit

Reaction score
Soooo.... This is a little late in coming but I am just now getting to it so forgive me (IF anyone even cares about this other than me....haha)

The Europa Cup final was last Sunday and Spain came out victorious.
The match was between Spain and Italy and it was slated to be a phenomenal match. Everyone was anticipating a knock-down, drag-out kind of heated competition.

It......was.....sooooooooooooooooooo....boring. Boring....boring...BOOOOORING.

Italy did next to NOTHING in this game! Spain has always been my favorite. I can't help it. Its in my family and in my blood. Still, in previous matches, Italy played such impressive soccer (futbol!) that I was swayed. I kind of wanted the underdog to win it. I mean, the passing and the tightness of their game was just so much fun to watch. The guys have skills.....or they did....and lost them somewhere between their match with Germany and their match with Spain. Anyway, next to the Spaniards, they really looked like heavy-footed, bumbling lost children out there. There were times when they barely moved. You would look up at the screen and.....a flood of red had covered the field. NOT Italy, in other words.

Spain won. Spain shot Italy down with very little trouble at all which isn't -terrible-, since I really do like Spain and think they are a tremendous team but....It makes for a TERRIBLE game to watch because there is no competition. It's basically 90 minutes of watching a team lose. YAWN.

I'm hoping, then, that the Olympics will show much better competitions than this. ^_^ I've been left wanting! Soooo once again, I'm just going to raise a cheer for the upcoming olympics at the end of this month!

WOOHOO!!! LET'S GO OLYMPIC TEAM!!!! Lets KICK SOME!

Vincent L

Reaction score
8 days! Yaaaaay!

Who's as excited as I am?

The only bad thing is I have to watch the opening ceremony at 4 am