Super Bowl LII: The Commercials

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While we have another thread for the game, this one is for discussing the commercials.

Let us know which commercials you liked and those you didn't care for. After the commercials air, feel free to embed video links here as well.

There have been years where we've been surprised by Muppet references in some of the commercials. We'll have to see if there are any surprises this year.

:boo: :sleep:

If you saw the Super Bowl, please like this post and share your thoughts on the commercials below.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This is a nice one:

This is so much better than all those sappy Coca Cola commercials and what have you, because these are real stories. These are things that really happened. I was very moved by it.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Nothing really stood out to me. The M&Ms Danny DeVito one was probably the best

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
85 and I wanna go home.

Even the one Doritos commercial was...meh. I've actually tried the new flavor, pretty nasty.

mr3urious

Reaction score
And how 'bout those 30 seconds of dead air? At first I thought it was just on my affiliate's end, but apparently it was nationwide.

Could have been a Tide ad for all I know. :big_grin:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
At school I saw on CNN 10 there was this story on advertisements on specifically the Super Bowl and there was this snippet of the Lachoy Dragon on it.