1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Super Bowl XLV: Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phillip, Feb 6, 2011.

?

Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLV?

1. Green Bay Packers

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Pittsburgh Steelers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Since the big game is coming up... give us your thoughts on the big game in Dallas. Discuss your predictions and give game opinions before, during and after the Super Bowl.

We're discussing the comercials here.
  2. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

Steelers fan here...And I am loving the majority of the media jumping on the Packers to win.
    I am very nervous about the matchup of the Packers WRs versus the Steelers DBs. The Steelers offensive line has been bad for the past 4 years, so I don't worry about that so much. Roethlisberger does just fine on the run and while getting hit a ton.

I think Steelers win, 23-17, but do not feel comfortable at all saying that.

I think Heath Miller turns out to be the difference maker for the Steelers.
  3. Phillip

The above poll to cast your Super Bowl predictions will be open for the next hour or so leading up to tipoff. Let us know who you think will win the big game.
  4. Phillip

Now that the Super Bowl is underway, let us know your thoughts on the game here.
  5. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

To close to call. Really hope the Packers can pull it out.:concern:
  6. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Vince Lombardi Trophy Is Coming Home!
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Is slightly disappointed that the last four Super Bowl games have dethroned the 2 1/2 hour M*A*S*H finale as the most watched television program in history*