• Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Twenty-four hours left. Cast your vote in our poll above for who will win the Super Bowl, the Seattle Seahawks or Denver Broncos!

CanaceErinn

Reaction score
Gotta go with Denver since my Saints didn't get in (Peyton might as well be an honorary Saint because of Archie).

And the Super Bowl hasn't always been the first Sunday in February. There were plenty of times where it was the last Sunday in January. My family used to joke that the Super Bowl was always a national present to my brother, whose birthday is at the end of January.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One hour left to cast your vote in the above poll for who will win this year's Super Bowl...

For bonus points let's see who can predict the final score the closest before the game begins at 6:30 eastern, 5:30 central.

cjd874

Reaction score
Wow…Seattle absolutely hammered Denver, who had no response to the #1 defense in the NFL. I think the safety that the Seahawks got in the first minute set the tone for the rest of the game. I'd go as far to say that Bruno Mars' performance was better than the Broncos'. And he was on for only fifteen minutes!