1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Super Grover to Debut in Macy's Parade

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by MuppetFan123, Nov 1, 2003.

1. MuppetFan123

MuppetFan123 Member

I don't know if anything official has been said yet or posted, but if you check

http://www.macysparade.com/

Then click on Virtual Parade, Super Grover is one of the new balloons this year to travel down Broadway.

Take Care

Michael
  2. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

That's so cool! It's about time our favorite super hero got into the parade. (Be warned-- the Barney balloon will be on your screen a long time before you get to the virtual Super Grover balloon-- ugh)
  3. radionate

radionate New Member

For anyone wondering, the plush that will be offered this year (last year it was Kermit) will be Barney. I was soooo hoping it would be grover, but alas it is not. :(
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

They're gonna be sitting on a BIIIIIG bunch of Barney Plushes :sleep: :boo:

Seriously... some dinosaurs just won't take the hint and go extinct!

You can still get Bareny's great adventure plushes for 1.99 at KB toys (if you look hard enough) why would anyone want to spend 100 bucks for the privalage to buy one for 20 bucks?

Why would anyone want to buy one period?

Come on Macy's... recall them and make Super Grover Plush!!!!
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Just to add, there will be another change to thge Sesame Street Float this year. But just think, 2 Seame Street balloons (3, if you count Kermit, since he was on SS)... that is just too cool...

I hope the Barney one gets snagged on something and breaks... :rolleyes: :p :zany:
  6. Bean Bunny

Bean Bunny New Member

There is a New Garrfield one.
  7. reevefan

reevefan New Member

Too Cool!

Super Grover Rocks!
    :)
  8. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Anyone know what Muppet/Sesame/Henson things will be in the parade this year?
  9. christyb

christyb New Member

I know Kermit will be in it as he always is. Other than that beats me.

I like the Barney idea. I wonder how we could make that happen.... (kidding)