Super Hero Scooter Pics!

Luke

Reaction score
I much prefer regular Scooter !

beaker

Reaction score
Ack! Is this one of those fan customs on ebay? Yeahhh....
I think I'll stcik with my Fisher Price Scooter figure:wink:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
aww its cute , its as if he made his own costume...just like on the show.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I think it's cool. I'll bet these photos don't do it justice though. I'll wait for official pics from Palisades.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Love it!

Eeek! I just posted and hit a snag, so I'll post it again. :smile:

Spectacular figure. An almost perfect fusion of source material and functionality. It would have been nice to see the costume extend all the way down, but I'm sure it was a cost issue for this limited edition fan fave.

I don't know what RockSTAR girl is talking about concerning the beanie. It's just like it appeared on The Muppet Show. I think it's fitting for the character.

This is a perfect figure for the Toyfare/Collectors club market. It's a limited release and a very well made one. His ladder and book are a great touch. This is a must for any hardcore Muppet Show fan or collector. And, it's Scooter! :wink:

I agree with Scott, we should wait and see the official Palisades photos. Poor lighting and camera work on these photos doesn't make the figure appear very impressive.

Give it up about the FP figures, Cory. LOL! It's like comparing a Swatch Watch with a Rolex (or Fossil LOL). I love my FP figures and have them displayed, but from beanie hat, to jointed knees, this Scooter is untouchable. The FP are more nostalgia than well-made figures. Still fun. Click here for FP pic

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Not sure what is wrong with it, but we will probably put up some clearer pics this week so you can see it a little better before making the decision of whether you want it.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
ok sorry... i didnt mean his beanie was ugly, or a bad representation of the shows. i just dont like the way it goes on scooters head. nevermind, maybe its just me.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Don't be sorry. It's your opinion and you are absolutely entitled to it.