Super Muppets

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee... Love it. That dude Walters doesn't know the first thing about superheroes does he? Sending minions to capture one of the gang? Uh-huh, let me know how that works out.
Please post more when possible. :big_grin:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Yeah, he's evil, but none too genre-savvy. Don't worry, though, what happens will be quite interesting.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Chapter 7: Conflict Arises

That evening, Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem were driving their bus back from their gig at the coffeehouse.

“Good work tonight, gang," Dr. Teeth congratulated his bandmates.

“Not a bad keyboard solo yourself, man," Floyd replied.

“Solo! Solo!" Animal explain, his body (literally) surging with electricity.

Floyd yanked his chain. “Cool it man," he told the drummer. “We don’t need the whole bus barbequed again.”

Janice was looking through her guitar case. “Oh, no," she said to herself.

“What’s wrong?" Floyd asked.

“Like, I totally forgot my guitar pick at the coffee shop," Janice said. “Like, we have to go back and get it.”

Zoot was practically asleep in his seat. “Can’t it wait?" he muttered. “I need to go home and go to bed.”

Janice shook her head. “Don’t worry about it, guys," she said. “Stop the bus, and I’ll go back and get it myself.”

Floyd stood up. “You sure, baby? I mean, you don’t want me to go with you?"

Janice shook her head again. “I’ll be okay.”

So Dr. Teeth pulled the bus over, and Janice got off and started back to the coffeehouse to get her guitar pick. The bus pulled away and continued back to the Muppet boarding house.

As Janice walked toward the coffee shop, she thought she heard voices talking. Not just talking, but arguing.

“Is she one of them?
“Of course, idiot!"
“Well, let’s get her then!"

Janice turned around. “Is, like, someone there?"

Suddenly, three figures jumped out at her. A goat, a lobster, and a blob, to be exact.

“Like, aren’t you guys those plumbers who were at our house earlier?" Janice asked them.

Polly snickered. “You freaks sure bought that," he sneered. “Now you’ll be coming with us, if you don’t mind. Now are we going to do this the easy way, or-“ He was cut off as Janice used her guitar case to knock him off his feet.

Polly pulled himself up, obviously not the least bit amused. “Get her!" he shouted to his coworkers.

Janice turned invisible to avoid the three of them.

Clueless looked around. “Where is she?" he wondered aloud.

Monty frowned. “Man, is this super power annoying," he growled.

“Just find her, you idiots," Polly snapped.

Suddenly, the three villains were hit by a floating twig. In fact, it struck them several times.

“I think we found her," Clueless said, dodging the blows.

Polly glared at him, also dodging. “You think?"

Monty grabbed the end of the twig with which he and his coworkers were being beaten, and swung it to the ground, into a mud puddle.

The stick was coated with mud, and unfortunately, so was Janice, making it easy for the villains to find her.

“Bummer," she said, looking at her mud-caked arms.

Polly snickered, stepping behind Janice. “Nap time, sweetheart," he said, before pinching her on her shoulder with his claw. Janice fell out cold. “Come on, boys, let’s take her back to Mr. Walters.” The three villains did just that.

Back at the office, Walters waited for his three henchmen to return. He gazed out the window at the late night sky, hands clasped behind his back.

“Please don’t let them have botched this," he though aloud.

Just then, his three employees burst through the office door, carrying a still-unconscious Janice with them.

“We’ve got what you wanted, boss!" Polly said proudly. “Now what should we do with her?"

Walters looked pensive for a moment. “Well, we’ve got to let her friends know about our plan and that we have her as leverage.” His face then spread out into a “Eureka!" look. “I know what to do! Gentlemen, bring me a chair, some cording, a video tape, and a camcorder! Leave the rest to me!" Walters once again burst out laughing maniacally. He didn’t notice that it had caused Janice to start waking up.

“Oh, like, what’s going on?" she inquired slowly.

Polly smacked her in the head, causing her to fall out once again. “Uh, boss, just out of curiosity, what’s with the evil laughter at the end of every order?"

Walters shrugged. “Standard villain procedure. Give orders to your minions, then laugh evilly.”

“Oh, well, we’ll to go get all of those things for you.” The three minions set Janice down in Walters’ desk chair and went to leave the room.

Walters turned to look at his hostage. “Those freaks will not cost me my wealth now!" He laughed evilly again,

His three henchmen just shook their heads and went to get the tools for their boss.

“Geez, who writes this stuff?" Polly wondered aloud.

“Maybe some community college student who lives with their parents," Clueless suggested.

“Maybe," Monty agreed.

“Maybe you guys were dropped when you were little," Polly told them both.

The next day, as the Muppets came down for breakfast, they noticed that someone was missing.

“Hey, guys," Kermit said to the Electric Mayhem members at the breakfast table. “Did Janice come back with you last night?"

Floyd looked concerned. “She said she wanted to go back to the coffeehouse because she left her guitar picked there," he told Kermit, in an uncharacteristically serious voice.

“What if something happened to her?" Fozzie wondered aloud.

Just then, the Muppets all heard someone barge through the front door. Ashley and Ramona came running through the house and into the kitchen in what seemed like a panicked rush. They noticed that Ashley was carrying a video tape with a white label on it.

“Guys!" Ramona exclaimed. “We have to show you something!"

“What do you girls mean by barging in here at nine in the morning?" Piggy demanded.

“This might be an emergency!" Ashley cried. “Is anyone missing today?"

“Janice never came home last night, why?" Dr. Teeth said.

Ramona grabbed the tape from her friend and showed it to the Muppets. “I think you guys better take a look at this.”

The Muppets all looked at the tape. The label, to their shock, said “Watch This Video, Super Freaks, If You Know What’s Good For Your Little Friend.”

“Where’d you find that tape?" Rowlf asked.

“I found it in your mailbox!" Ashley told him.

Sam shot her an annoyed look. “And why were you looking through our mailbox, young lady?"

Ashley looked around for a moment, then sharply answered “Don’t change the subject! This is an emergency! You guys have to watch this tape.”

“No one has a player anymore for videotapes, okay," Pepe scoffed.

Kermit stood up. “Actually, I have one, but we’ll all need to go up to my bedroom.”

So within ten minutes, every resident of the boarding house, as well as the two girls, was gathered in Kermit’s bedroom.

Kermit pressed the “play” button, and on the TV screen, they saw a sinister-looking bald man in what appeared to be a corporate office.

“Hello, Muppets," the bald man sneered.

“Who is this guy?" Johnny wondered aloud.

“My name is Donald F. Walters, CEO of Walters Bunkers, Inc.," the man on the screen said. “The company I run is having financial trouble at the moment; no one wants to buy our bunkers anymore.”

Piggy placed her hands on her hips. “And his point is…?"

“I believe this is because they do not need them anymore. I refuse to see my company fail, so I planned to released four robots that would destroy the city so that people would finally feel the need to buy my products for protection once again!"

“That’s awful!" Fozzie exclaimed.

“However, I noticed that a small group of your cohorts destroyed my first robot. I couldn’t let that happen again. So…” The camera panned out to show that Janice was tied to a chair behind him.

“Janice!" Floyd exclaimed. Gasps of shock filled the room.

“…I kidnapped one of yours as leverage.” Walters grinned diabolically.

‘’Leverage’? What does he mean?" Robin asked his uncle, holding Ramona’s hand with fear.

Kermit shook his head. “I really don’t know," he said sadly.

Janice turned to the camera. ‘Guys!" she shouted. “Don’t listen to him!"

Walters let out an evil cackle. “They don’t have a choice, my dear," he said to Janice. To the camera he said “I plan to release my three other robots tonight. If you call the police or do anything to get in my way, she dies. It’s best that you all don’t try to be heroes again.” He laughed evilly as the video faded to snow.

The Muppets and girls all exchanged worried glances. What to do next.?

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Presenting chapter 8!

Chapter 8: The Plan

After some worried looks and chatter, Piggy spoke up.

She glared at Bunsen. “This is all your fault!”

Bunsen looked at her. “Excuse me?” he asked.

“None of this would have happened if you hadn’t splattered us with that chemical in the first place!” Piggy shouted.

“How was he supposed to know this would happen?” Clifford asked her.

“Well, what about you, Mr. ‘We-Could-Use-Our-Powers-To-Destroy-The Robot’?” Skeeter yelled at her boyfriend. “Brilliant idea, as usual!”

“What’d you want to do? Let the thing tear up the city?” Johnny retorted.

“Johnny Fiama does not approve of robots tearing up the city!” Sal repeated.

“What about Janice?” Floyd cut in.

“Maybe if you hadn’t let her walk in the streets at night by herself, this wouldn’t have happened,” Ashley told him. “What kind of boyfriend are you?”

“Ashley, you’re not helping,” Ramona said.

“As usual,” Sam muttered.

Ashley glared at him. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Guys, stop fighting,” Fozzie said.

“You keep out of this!” Ashley shot back. “We don’t need any of your ‘voice of reason’ garbage!”

“Someone needs to be reasonable,” Scooter told her.

“Shut up, four-eyes!” Ashley snapped.

“You wear glasses, too!” Scooter exclaimed.

“Guys, all this arguing is making us forget that this whole thing is really his fault,” Gonzo said, gesturing towards Bunsen.

“I blame the liberal media!” Beauregard shouted.

Suddenly, a loud, screeching sound echoed throughout the room. All of the Muppets covered their ears. They all gazed up to see the source of the noise, as it stopped.

Kermit and Bean Bunny stood in front of a chalkboard, with scratches on it. Bean’s fingernails were fully extended.

“Thank you, Bean,” Kermit said. The little bunny beamed, then hopped away.
Kermit continued. “Now, guys, all this fighting isn’t going to save Janice or the town. We’ve got to figure out a way to save both.”

The gang pondered for hours about what to do. Morning turned to afternoon, and afternoon to late afternoon. Finally, at 4:30 P.M., someone had an idea.

“Why don’t you guys split up into a couple of groups,” Ramona suggested. One group can beat up Walters’ next three robots, and the others can go get Janice from inside his office building.”

Floyd jumped up. No one had ever seen him this angry. “I’m going to put that jerk on ice,” he said.

“Cool it, man,” Dr. Teeth said. “Little sister Ramona might have something there.”

“Yeah, like a head injury!” Rizzo exclaimed. “There’s no way I’m fighting robots!”

“We don’t exactly have a choice,” Rowlf told him. “Anyone with the power to do real damage should fight those things.”

“That means you’re out,” Ashley said. “All you can do is scale walls.”

Ramona grabbed a piece of chalk to write on the board. “Okay, we’ll write it all down.” She wrote two columns on the board, with the words Team One in one column, and Team Two in the other. “Okay, Team One fights the robots, Team Two breaks into the office and saves Janice, as well as taking out any bad guys they see. Any takers for either?”

“I want to be one Team Two! I want to be on Team Two!” Bean said excitedly.

Ramona squirmed uncomfortably for a moment. “I….don’t think so Bean,” she told him. “You’d better stay here.”

“Please, Ramona?” The little rabbit said, pouting. “Please, please, please? I’ve always wanted to be a superhero, and now I can be one!” He extended his fingernails once again, as if to prove his point.

Clifford rolled his eyes. “Just put him on Team Two to shut him up!”

Ramona shook her head, and wrote Bean’s name under Team Two. “Okay, now, who else?”

Kermit looked pensive for a second. “Well, Piggy, Rizzo, the twins, and Sam can all cause actual damage, so they should be on Team One. Add Clifford, Zoot, Dr. Teeth, and Sabrina to that list, too.” Ramona was writing as fast as Kermit was talking.

“Johnny, you should be on Team One as well, since you could scorch those robots,” Ashley told the singer.

Johnny shook his head. “No offense, babe, but I’m not facing another one of those things,” he said.

Ashley cast him a glare. “Two things,” she said, holding up two fingers. “First, don’t call me ‘babe.’ Secondly, if you’re too much of a wimp to fight robots, you can be on Team Two.”

Sal got right in the tiny girl’s face. “You saying Johnny’s afraid of robots, punk?” He made three duplicates, who surrounded her as well.

“Are ya?”
“Are ya?”
“Are ya?”

“Please, one of you is annoying enough,” Ashley said, rolling her eyes.

“Sal, call off your dupes,” Johnny said. “It’s okay.”

“Okay, Johnny,” Sal said. He snapped his fingers, and his duplicates disappeared.

Ramona continued writing. “Okay, Johnny and Sal are on Team Two, as well as Floyd. Rowlf, too.’ She wrote all of their names down, then looked directly at them. “You guys get Janice ASAP, then come join the others they’ll need you in case something goes wrong.”

“You can count on us,” Rowlf assured her.

Bunsen pulled several vials of brownish green liquid from his lab coat. “I have more of the super chemical here,” he said. “just in case we need it.”

“We might, if the guys need backup,” Kermit said. “Okay gang, let’s go for it!”

With cheers and battle cries, the Muppets bounded down the steps, out the door and on their way downtown.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Presenting chapter 9 (Superhero action ahead!)!

Chapter 9: Save the Day! (Sort of)

15 minutes later, outside Walters Bunkers, Inc., Walters’ three evil minions drove three minivans out into the street alongside the town’s business district.

Walters stood watching them atop his office building. He grinned evilly. “All goes according to plan.” Just then, he noticed what appeared to be a large, tie-dyed painted minibus approaching the disguised robots. “No!" He grabbed his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed Polly’s number.

Polly was driving the minivan toward the road leading into town when his cell phone rang. He pulled it out and flipped it open. “Yeah, boss?"

“Those freaks are here!" Walters roared into the phone. “We warned them! You have to activate the robots now to destroy them! Oh, and bring our prisoner to the roof when you come back! She’s going to make a very ugly stain on the street!"

Polly cringed. “There’s an image," he muttered.

“Quit stalling! Do as your told!"

Polly flipped his cell phone shut. He then pulled his robot over and called out to his coworkers “Monty! Clueless! The boss says to activate the robots now!"

Monty and Clueless pulled their robots over as well and pushed their respective yellow activation buttons. Polly did the same, and the three jumped out of their minivans.

As the three walked back to the office building, Polly spoke up. “Okay, the boss says that the Muppets are here, so he wants to throw the girl off the roof. One of you go up and get her," he told them ever-so casually, before heading to the roof.

Monty ran after him, but first turned to Clueless. “You do it!" he told him, then followed Polly to the roof.

Clueless looked around for a moment, and only after his two coworkers had gone up to the roof, he said “Okay” and headed up to the fourth floor where Janice was tied up.

Slowly, the minivans began to transform into their true, giant forms. Each one turned into a giant robot, decked out with missiles, lasers, and other weapons.

The few people that were on the street that Sunday afternoon ran fleeing from the robots.

The Muppets and girls had filed out of the Electric Mayhem bus. They all stood before the giant robots.

“Wow," Fozzie sighed.

“That’s more than meets the eye," Rizzo joked.

Lew Zealand booed the joke, before firing some water at Rizzo from his hand.

“Come on, guys, be serious," Kermit said.

The gang gazed up at the roof of Walters Bunkers, Inc., as the evil CEO looked down at them.

“Ah, our heroes," Walters said, loud enough that they could hear him. He called to his robots. “GET THEEEEEEEEEMMMM!"

Gonzo cocked his head to the side. “Well, that seemed overly dramatic," he said.

“Girls, take Robin and get back in the bus!" Kermit told Ashley and Ramona.
Ramona grabbed Robin, and the two girls did as they were told.

“Fozzie, where’s Janice?" Kermit asked.

Fozzie used his X-ray vision to look through the office building. He saw Janice tied up on the fourth floor. “Fourth floor," he said.

“Team Two, go find Janice!" Kermit directed them. “Team One, get the robots. Go! Go! GO!"

The member of Team Two ran into the building, while the Team One members ran up to the robots. All except Sabrina. She grabbed Johnny’s arm before he ran into the building.

“What is it, Sabrina?" Johnny asked her.

Sabrina sighed. “Be careful," she said quietly.

Johnny rose his eyebrow. “You, too," he said.

The two of them shared a kiss, before rejoining their respective teammates.

Team Two headed for the elevator in the office building. As for Team One, the fight was on.

Pepe stretched one of his arms out and grabbed a light pole. Scooter leaned himself into the arm, using it as a slingshot of sorts, and used it to propel his body at one of the robots. In midair, Scooter turned into a rhino, and rammed his horn into the robot’s chest. He soon found his horn lodged in the robot’s chest.

“Uh-oh," Scooter said to himself.

The robot shook around, with the orange rhino waving around, his horn still lodged in its body. Finally, Scooter was thrown into the street, where he returned to his real body. But he looked up to see that there was still a giant hole in the robot’s chest. Wires and sparks were emitted from the hole.

“Yes!" Scooter exclaimed.

As the fight raged outside, Clueless had reached Walters’ office on the fourth floor where Janice was still tied up.

“Okay, you," he told her. “The boss says we have to throw you off the roof now, so come on!" He untied her and started to take her out the door.

Janice thought for a moment, then got an idea. “Like, before you do," she said to the goat. “do you, like, want to see a force field?"

Clueless was delighted. “Do I ever!" he exclaimed.

So Janice made a force field around him, and floated him in midair inside of it.

“Whee! “ Clueless cheered, as Janice levitated him into the office chair. She then took the force field away. “That was fun!"

“Now, do you, like, want to see me turn invisible?" Janice asked.

“Yeah!" Clueless clapped his hands.

“Like, the only way it will work is, like, if you let me tie you to this chair," Janice went on.

Clueless looked suspicious. “Really?"

“Oh, totally, little goat dude.”

“Well, okay! As long as you untie me right after you come back.”

“I, like, promise," Janice assured him. She tied his wrists to the arms of the chair, then disappeared.

“Wow! That’s great!" Clueless said. He waited a moment. “Okay, hippie lady, you can untie me now!" He waited another moment. “Hippie lady?" He waited yet another moment. “Uh, I don’t think she’s coming back.”

Meanwhile, Walters and his other two minions stood on top of the roof, watching as the Muppets fought their three robots.

Down below, Gonzo ran up and down one robot’s body. The robot fired a laser at him, but missed and blasted one of its arms off. Piggy flew up and punched the robot straight on, knocking it onto its back.

Another robot (the one Scooter had drilled a hole into) was trying to smash Zoot with its giant fists, as Zoot darted away throughout the chaos of the fight.

“Help me!" Zoot shouted, after trying unsuccessfully to hit the robot with a few blasts from his brain.

Dr. Teeth stood in front of his friend and emitted a supersonic shriek so loud that it caused the robot’s head to explode, and it to collapse into the road.

Walters stomped his foot like a spoiled kid. “Drat!" he exclaimed. Just then, he remembered an earlier direction to his minions. “Boys, didn’t I ask you earlier to bring the prisoner to the roof so that we could toss her off of it?"

Polly’s eyes widened as he remembered. “Oh, right!" he said. He turned to Monty. “What about that?" he growled.

Monty shrugged. “Clueless is taking care of that.”

Polly slapped his nonexistent forehead. “YOU HAD CLUELESS DO IT?"

Walters glared at his employees. “Go and make sure that that numbskull didn’t botch anything up!"

“Yes, sir," the two said. They ran down the stairway leading to the roof, and took the elevator to the fourth floor.

Outside, Robin and the girls watched as the Super Muppets battled the robots.

Ashley looked at her watch. “What’s taking Team Two so long?" she wondered aloud. She opened the bus door and ran toward the building. “I’m going to see if they’re in trouble.”

“What? Ashley, no!" Ramona cried. She started to run after her friend, but then looked back at Robin. “You stay here," she told the little frog.

“Okay, Ramona," Robin said. “Be careful.”

Ramona jumped out of the bus and ran into the building after Ashley.

Meanwhile, Team Two had just made it to the fourth floor.

“Next time, let’s take the elevator," Floyd said, breathing heavily from the run up the steps.

“Come on, let’s go," Rowlf said. He climbed up the wall and onto the ceiling, and the heroes set off to find Janice.

Monty and Polly reached the fourth floor and exited the elevator. Just then, Clueless, still tied to the office chair, ran up to them.

“Guys!" he exclaimed.

Polly shook his head. “Oh, I can’t wait to hear this explanation," he muttered.

“Clueless, what happened to the girl?" Monty asked.

“She got away!" Clueless said.

“You idiot! How could you let her get away?" Polly asked angrily, untying his coworker.

“I wanted to see a force field, and-“ Clueless was cut off when Team Two of the Super Muppets arrived on the scene.

“Okay, where is she?" Floyd demanded.

“She-“ Clueless began, before Polly elbowed him in the stomach.

“Where is who?" Polly said sarcastically.

Floyd looked angrier, as icy cold air started in his hands. “I think you know exactly who," he growled.

“Easy. Floyd," Rowlf said from the ceiling. “Don’t do anything you’ll regret; these guys know where Janice is.”

Polly snickered. “Janice, is it?" he sneered. “Well, since you freaks defied my boss’ intimidation attempt, you can kiss her goodbye.”

Floyd looked ready to roast (or freeze) that lobster, so Johnny spoke up.

“You clowns had better not have hurt her," he said, menacingly creating fireballs in his hands.

Sal made four duplicates of himself. “Yeah!" they all agreed.

Bean stepped forward and grew his fingernails. “Or else!" he added, somehow not sounding as menacing (imagine that).

Monty laughed. “Is that all you can do, rabbit?"

“Can you do that?" Bean asked.

Monty’s face fell. “No," he said sadly.

Suddenly, the five good guys and the three bad guys heard a voice say, “Like, hey, guys, good to see you!"

“Janice!" the five Super Muppets exclaimed, as their friend quite literally appeared out of nowhere.

Floyd ran over and hugged her. “How long have you been here?"

“Like, just got here," Janice replied, returning her boyfriend’s embrace.

Polly smirked. “Good, now all of you are going off the-“ He was cut off as Floyd froze the feet of the three villains to the floor.

“What the…?" Monty said.

“My feet are cold!" Clueless cried.

Tried as they did, the villains couldn’t move their feet.

“Let’s roll!" Rowlf said to his friends, swinging from the ceiling and onto the floor.

Floyd ran over to a window, out of which he shot enough ice down the side of the building that it made a small snow hill. “Come on!" He gestured for the others to slide down the hill.

The five other Super Muppets ran to the window. Janice put a force field around herself, Floyd, and Bean, which she rolled down the hill and into the street. Rowlf followed quickly but cautiously, and that left Johnny and Sal.

“Sal, you go. I should torch this thing to be sure that they don’t follow us," Johnny said.

Sal smiled. “Johnny, I’m so touched that you would put me before yourself. I don’t know what to say.”

Johnny rose an eyebrow. “Don’t say anything, just go!" He grabbed Sal and threw him out the window and down the icy hill. Johnny followed, leaving a trail of fire in his wake.

The six Super Muppets made it safely to the ground and ran to join their teammates in the robot fight.

Sabrina zapped the third robot with a psychic blast, and noticed her fiancé out of the corner of her eye. “Johnny!" she cried. She tried to run to him, but the robot snatched her in its metal hand and started to crush her.

Johnny ran up and used his flames to barbeque the robot’s arm off.

The arm (and Sabrina) plummeted to the ground.

“Sabrina!" Johnny yelled. He ran over and caught his fiancée before she hit the street. They both flinched as the robotic arm luckily crashed next to them instead of on top of them.

Before Johnny could say a word, Sabrina planted a kiss on his lips.

In the building, the villains’ feet had defrosted from the hot air from Johnny’s flames. They ran over to the window, only to find that the snowy hill had melted.

“Great!" Polly fumed. “It’s going to be fun explaining this to Mr. Walters.”

“Really? I think he might fire us," Clueless said. “That’s no fun.”

His two coworkers just shot him annoyed looks.

“I guess we’d better face the music," Monty said. The three employees headed for the stairwell. When there, to their surprise, they found Ashley and Ramona.

“Who are you guys?" Ramona asked.

“I think that they’re those plumbers from yesterday," Ashley told her.

Polly rubbed his claws together sinisterly. “I know you girls," he said. “you’re friends of the Muppets.” He turned to his two coworkers. “Well, boys, I guess we have leverage to use after all.”

Ashley and Ramona looked at each other, horrified looks on their faces.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Sorry about those weird things that show up instead of ending quotation marks; I don't know why that happens.

Anyway, Chapter 10 is on the way!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... There's a thread about that in the Feedback section which Ruahnna started, that should help you search for it. I'll take care of the coding in that last chapter now.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
:frown: I was really hoping to have at least Chapter 10 up before my summer vacation ended. Well, it the first day of classes tomorrow, and I'm still trying to think of what direction I want to take Super Muppets. I have no classes Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays this semester, so I can work more on those days. Anyway, I haven't given up, I've just had a loooong writer's block. More ASAP!