Super Scooter's Muppet Fan Art

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Okay, I was re-HEALLY bored at work last night, so I drew... and drew... and drew some more. In all, I have four pictures to post today. I'm gonna post one now, and the rest later on.

This is another one done in the "graffiti" style that Super Scooter was. The others will be a departure from that, I just thought it would be fitiing here...

Grover: Fuzzy... and Blue

Hope ya like!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHH! That is SO cool! I think I actually squeaked a little bit I was so excited! That is just AWESOME! Shows how cool Grover really is! I love, love, LOVE it! :super: :cool:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
So cute. I really like your style and how you drew Scooter, especially. Grover is also cute! I like his pose.

Question though, what's up with the grid coloring? Is that lines from notebook paper?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Question though, what's up with the grid coloring? Is that lines from notebook paper?
Yeah. When I drew Scooter, I was just thinking about making him into an avatar, with the intention of erasing the lines. After I made my avatar, I went back to the original and just started filling him in without altering the background. Just foolin' around. I thought it looked kinda cool, so I left it. Same with Grover. My dad said it makes them look like graffiti on a brick wall.

I'm glad you guys like 'em! And thank you for the kind words, Dave! :smile: :smile: :smile:<--- mucho frogginess to you.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I have a talent with different poses and expressions! I love that Wembley.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That Wembely was AWESOME! ! ! So funny! Wonderful pose to put him in! Great stuff! I like both the "graffiti" look and the look that went with Wembley--both are just great! :big_grin:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
THAT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Oh I am so happy. That picture is just-- just-- WOW. Totally made my evening. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Aww... That's such a sweet picture! (If that were on DeviantArt, it would so get a +fav right now.) Watercolors, I assume?