Surprise Figure: Rainbow Connection Kermit

Luke

Reaction score
I like it a lot, will make a nice desk display, and of course 100% of the profits are going towards the Cooper Perry Fund which is an amazing thing to do so BUY LOADS. Also i have to say Frogscout Leader Kermit is looking very snazzily dressed in the daily bit, i thought the Robin figure was a bit cheap looking, the Kermit has a much more stylish design.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
This is a really nice idea. The mini-Kermit is one of my favorites, so I'll be looking forward to such a nice larger version as well. And now I won't have to loan Kermit my Jim Henson figure's banjo--they can have a duet!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
This is a really nice idea. The mini-Kermit is one of my favorites, so I'll be looking forward to such a nice larger version as well. And now I won't have to loan Kermit my Jim Henson figure's banjo--they can have a duet!
I was thinking the same thing. This is all very exciting. As for the mini-Kermit...I haven't been able to get him for some time because he's on back order. It's okay, I can wait...

Whatever

Reaction score
Luke said:
i thought the Robin figure was a bit cheap looking
The outfit is exactly like what he wore on the Debbie Harry episode.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
This could be the perfect way to end the line...

But that's no reason to end it!

Luke

Reaction score
Whatever said:
The outfit is exactly like what he wore on the Debbie Harry episode.
It just didn't translate to plastic very well. The Frogscout figure itself just felt and looked a bit cheap and finnicky to me, because of the small parts obviously. A lot of people had joints popping out and had problems getting it to stand up.

T

timrikthegorf

Actually there are errors in the frog scout robin uniform. For one thing he has short sleeves. It's also the wrong color. It's way too dark. Sadly the factory had the right color at one point and then mucked it up.

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm so glad that Uncle Deadly's going to be sold! What a relief that they didn't put him off like the others, although it would be nice to have Sal with Johnny, a naked standing Robin, and the Vet's Hospital cast. Hopefully down the line we'll see them. But I'm excited that they kept Uncle Deadly because he's one of my favorite characters Jerry Nelson does.

mikealan

Reaction score
Sad news

Well, the sad news is that Sal, the penguin, Standing Robin, Vet's Hospital figures, and Baby Kermit & Piggy figures are NOT going to be made! I think we'll never see those in 2005... :frown:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
It's a real shame we won't get Sal - he's one of the family and you can't have Johnny without him!

Will Uncle Deadly / RC Kermit actually be called series 10 or will they just be classed as exclusives?