Swaehb! Swaehb!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes, tell him about Beau.

And if you DO meet him and the chance comes up, someone get his autograph for me. I would LOVE YOU FOREVER.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'll try MrsP. but then I'd probably have to get autographs for all you SWEAHB people...:wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Uh, you know, just me is okay too. :big_grin:

Just I doubt he's coming here. I always get shafted like that.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
lol Don't worry MrsP. I'll do what I can...

And if I need autographs for all the SWAEHB members, at least I have Lisa to help carry them...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh gee, thanks, prawncracker. You know, I really appreciate acting as someone's personal handcart. [end sarcasm]

That's a random question I have though- what to have him sign? So many options! And depending on when Kermit/Steve comes to Chicago, there could be even MORE options! <sigh,> Decisions decisions... Although, considering- if you think about it- it was KSY that sort of sparked SWAEHB... Um... you know what, forget that idea, there's better stuff to sign than KSY! (Although it does have some great behinds...)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
lol!! So true. :big_grin:

**starts humming MTM songs randomly**

TOGA J00 ZIFFELED MEE.

Maybe I'll draw a pic for him to sign. Do you think he would? It would have to be really good..

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yeah I bet he'd sign pretty much anything Muppetty. I'm gonna bring my TMS sweatshirt nontheless though.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Too bad there hasn't been a decent Rizzo doll... the Sababa one actually looked pretty good but it was HUGE, so it kind of freaked me out.. I never bought it...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
... >_> Use your imagination....

(The TAG, prawnie. Or something. But even unrelated to the signing, a decent Rizzo doll would be great)