1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Swaehb! Swaehb!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Beauregard, May 4, 2005.

1. FraggleRockRock

FraggleRockRock New Member

Bagels, Sure! *Pulls out a large basket of fresh-baked blueberry bagels*

Er... Aztec treasure... *Points vaguely south* That way!
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*heads south for the winter*

*returns for bagels*

Steve Rules! That is all.

Beau
  3. FraggleRockRock

Haha. Little did he know that I have the Aztec Treasure hidden in the basket!
    (Insert insane laughter here) :crazy:

Er...

Swaehb!

*Runs off*
  4. Beauregard

Swaehb!

*runs after Frr!*
  5. FraggleRockRock

Hopefully he's not chasing me for my treasure!
    *Hides Aztec gold in large hat resembling a pineapple while whistling innocently*

Wait I forgot... Swaehb! *starts running again*
  6. Beauregard

Mmm...pinapple...*grabs coctail sticks and cheese*

Swaehb! *runs after Frr*
  7. FraggleRockRock

I thought we were only allowed bagels.

Swaehb! * waves cheerleader pompoms and starts running again*
  8. Beauregard

Bagels on sticks with pinapple and cheese are acceptable snacking bites...*heads after pompoms* Swaehb!
  9. FraggleRockRock

Hehe, I was thinking about this thread a lot today... I was watching Fraggle Rock (Which I usually do) and Wembley was singing, and, thinking of Steve, I said out loud, "Isn't he a gorgeous singer?"

My sister was walking by and remarked "What d'you mean, gorgeous?"

I hurriedly corrected myself. "Good singer, I said he was a GOOD singer!" Yeesh, talk about your freudian slip!
  10. FraggleRockRock

The B in Swaehb

Oh.my.gosh. A thought just occured to me:

SWAEHB: the B can stand for so many things!

1: Behind
    2: Bottom
    3: Backside
    4: B-U-Double T

5: Bagel!

*Grabs bagels while simultaneously hiding face in shame behind pom-poms*:o

SWAEHB!
  11. Beauregard

*ahem* Naturally we here know that the B was going to stand, very innocently, for Bean Bunny...SWAEHBB! However we felt that including the letters BB (which also stand for Baby Bear and Bill Baretta) could be suggestive of B.B. Guns, and we don't wish to incite any form of violence or torture so...we left that idea, er, Behind...

*ahem*

SWAEHB!
  12. FraggleRockRock

Er, yes, we ALL know that THAT'S what Swaehb stands for. To suggest otherwise would be silly. :p

You know, beau, I do think we're the only Swaehbers left. We need to spread the good news of Steve's behind... er, I mean, BUNNY. (Insert Bean smiley here)
  13. Beauregard

The good news of Steve's bunny? Dear lord...

...yes, we must! *shouts Swaehb more loudly*
  14. FraggleRockRock

*Starts printing Swaehb leaflets with a big picture of Steve's grinning face on the cover*

I think they might start coming if we advertised a new mental picture... maybe... (guess what I'm hinting at? ;) )
  15. Beauregard

I have no idea. And all those are now locked firmly in a cage, underwater, below three layers of rock, and some extra bouncy mattresses.
  16. FraggleRockRock

awwwww, come on!
  17. Beauregard

Well...

No. Which is On, backwards. Which is the opposite of Off, which sounds similar to Toff, which is a posh word whose meaning I know not, and Not is a word as in the sentence, "I will not." That's the answer.
  18. FraggleRockRock

Meanie!

Oh well, I didn't expect you to anyhow... *Sigh*

Er, Swaehb!
  19. Beauregard

SWAEHB!

Bea:zany:{Giving up so soon?}regard
  20. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

...FRR, that has got to be the meekest attempt to get a mental pic in the history of this thread.

Really.

It should go a little more like... Now, granted, I'm a bit rusty at this... But if I recall correctly, it goes a little more like this...

<Ahem>

BEAU! Could we have another pic PLEASE, pretty please, pretty please please please with bagels on top? Because if you don't give us one we'll just have to cut off your bagel supply.

(And, FRR, if that doesn't work, I do in fact have more up my sleeve... I call it... my arm.)

SWAEHB! SWAEHB! I LOVE STEVE!