1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Swaehb! Swaehb!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Beauregard, May 4, 2005.

1. christyb

christyb New Member

Again, well said Beth...Now I'm wondering....What is picture # 21.4? Beau you never let us see it.

2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*sigh*

This is somewhat embarasing. Pick a different pic please. Anything but that one...

3. christyb

christyb New Member

Now you have to tell me. I want that one. You have to tell us what pic #21.4 is.

4. Vibs

Vibs Active Member

yeah!! If you're not telling us we'll have to...

...make you tell us...

And we have our ways! :crazy:

5. Beauregard

No. *folds arms*

How about image No.398.7 version 6?

Rock climber Steve: A sheer face of hardrock. Small cracks, and hand holds are hard to find. A tightly coiled white-rope hangs to his climbing belt, a clip loosley attaches him to a line running to the ground. A small pick-like tool in his hand, the toes of his climbing shoes pressed against crevaces of the rock. One weather-beaten hand clings to the rockface, and he leans back. Warm air dances around his face and plays in his hair. He looks up at the cliff face above him, and grins, a chalenge. He was going up, and no rockface could stop him.

Bea:zany:{not #21.4, please, not that...}regard

6. christyb

christyb New Member

As wonderful as that is. I want the one I asked for! #21.4 please!

7. Beauregard

Ne-ver! I refuse to talk. You can't make me...mmm...is that chocolate I smell? May I have a bite?

8. Beauregard

*hmmm...Christy is not replying...does that mean she will not share her chocolate biscuit, just because she is in a mood...and in love with Stevie*

9. christyb

christyb New Member

I heard that. I can read your mind there buddy. And no you don't get any. Besides I'm not in love with Steve. The man that claims me you'll never know his identity! Mwhahahaaha.... Now if you be a good boy and tell me what's in that picture you get some of my chocolate.

10. Beauregard

I can live without choco-latte.

11. christyb

christyb New Member

Not for long though. And as curiosity will get to you eventually.

12. Beauregard

Curiosity as to...vot exactly?

13. christyb

christyb New Member

Don't read too well do you....lemme repeat myself....

14. Beauregard

I see. So, if I reveal his picture, you will reveal the man who claims your heart?

15. christyb

christyb New Member

Nope. You know me better than that.

16. Vibs

Vibs Active Member

*Whispers* Ppppsst Christy I'll try some upside down psychology!!!

BEAU! Don't tell us... please!!

17. Beauregard

Ok.

*leaves thread*

18. Vibs

Vibs Active Member

COME BACK HERE!!! I didn't mean... I...

Okay... just... give....us.....the.....pic....it's not that hard, just..... GIVE IT TO US!!!

19. Beauregard

By the repeated demand of certain people (Hi Christy, Hi Vibs) on MSN, I am here to post a certain Mental picture:

Gym Teacher Steve: His laced sneakers hit the sun-heated tarmac with rapid-fire precision as he jogs on the spot. A tight t-shirt, white. Jogging-pants. White socks. He's holding a bottle of water, drinking from it from time to time. He wipes sweat from his forehead. He raises the bottle, and pours it over his face and hair, drips of water flick from his hair now as he runs. He jogs on...

Bea:zany:{This is mental image 21.46, close, but no cigar, will it do?}regard

20. christyb

christyb New Member

No it doesn't do Beau. I asked for piccy number 21.4. I'll get it eventually. If you do I'll give a clue as to my secret.