Swaehb! Swaehb!

SammieRose

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Sammy Rose, remind us, what does SSS stand for? As an honory member of the SSS I should remeber, but I was probably distracted by BBB, and FOMP.

And, Christy, going back a bit, I always thought of Richard Hunt as the baby of the group, and Steve as the naughty-school-boy...now there's a vivid picture for you. Steve, in a school-uniform, but younger, with his tie hanging loose, his hands in the pockets of his jeans...blond long hair...

SWAEHB!
The original, and most well known, title is the Stevie Scream Squad. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*wlaks in*

Another? Anyone? Pic and mix? *hands out mental images*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
SammieRose said:
The original, and most well known, title is the Stevie Scream Squad. :smile:
I've recently tried that site,doesn't work anymore for me.:smirk:

SammieRose

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I've recently tried that site,doesn't work anymore for me.:smirk:
Yeah, it's been down for a little bit, but we're making a bigger and better one, so expect to see that in the upcoming months.:smile:

christyb

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*wlaks in*

Another? Anyone? Pic and mix? *hands out mental images*
All right. I'll bite Beau. I'll take the third one from the left....No that one...Yes!

TogetherAgain- Glad someone agrees with me. And you're allowed to get out from under that seat. :wink:

SammieRose- Stevie Scream Squad....do tell. This had to be before my time here.

SammieRose

Reaction score
christyb said:
All right. I'll bite Beau. I'll take the third one from the left....No that one...Yes!

TogetherAgain- Glad someone agrees with me. And you're allowed to get out from under that seat. :wink:

SammieRose- Stevie Scream Squad....do tell. This had to be before my time here.
Well, the Stevie Scream Squad was formed back in 1998 by myself and my good friend and VP of the group, Carolyn. Our sisters were both Hanson fans, and we were making fun of the groupies that stood around and just screamed at Hanson wherever they went, when we decided that Steve needed a fan club, so we formed the Stevie Scream Squad. Basically, our goal is just to get the word of the Whitmire out there and such. I really don't know what else to say about it, lol. It's really weird to think that we've been around for 7 years now, though....

christyb

Reaction score
I like it. One more question. Since you are the Pres. of SSS. What do you think of Swaehb? If we have your (the president's) approval, I shall let my little obsessed underlings (I'm enjoying this way to much :big_grin:) continue swooning. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wish we had a thread that kept up with what all the clubs are that were formed around here over all the years! HA!

I think Steve's now got like 4 or 5 fan clubs in the MC Community!

christyb

Reaction score
Lucky guy. LoL. I love going back and rereading old threads here on MC. Most of them are sooo funny. That and makes me feel better. I'm not the only one who goes terribly off topic here.