Swamp Call

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't responded sooner! I've been having major computer issues! Anyway, I really loved the family stuff going on in this chapter and I wish I could say more. What I can say is this, you are one of the most gifted, talented writers of Muppet stuff I've ever seen and I look forward to reading the new chapters every day! Keep it up! Hopefully I'll be able to respond better to the next chapter.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Yeah, um, sorry, but your PM inbox is filled up lisa I thought you might like to know.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Is empty! Danke for mentioning.

And about this story here... hm... <thinks>

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You know, it would be incredibly amusing for all of you to listen in on my brain right now. It's really very comedic. Or at least it would be if it was in someone else's head. It's kind of annoying in mine. But basically, here's what's happening. There's a few different scenes in my head, and they're all arguing which one I should write next. Sounds something like this:

A: Lisa, can you write my part now?
me: Well, I don't really know what happens in your part...
B: Write my part! Please? Come on, my part's funny! And You know what happens in my part!
C: No, you were saying I would come before that! Write me first!
B: But you don't have to come before me. And besides, you're depressing!
C: But I come first!
D: Actually, I'd come before either of you. So Lisa, write me.
me: But you still need a little bit of research...
A: And you said I would come FIRST! Come on, it wouldn't make sense to skip ahead to then!
B: Sure it makes sense to skip. She skips all the time!
D: But not in this story. I still have to come before you.
A: And I come before YOU! Come on, Lisa, write me!
C: No, don't write A. A can be moved. Write me!
B: No, write me!
D: No, write me!
me: GAH! I CAN'T WRITE ANY OF YOU! I STILL HAVE TO FINISH MY HOMEWORK!
A, B, C, and D: So?
me: Oy gevolt...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I don't actually know. I locked them in the happy place inside my head with padded walls and fuzzy pink slippers, and worked on my homework. But last I checked, they were still going at it. Let's see...

<opens door>
<slams door shut>

Yeah, they're still arguing. Looks like D is coming out on top, but you never can tell with these things. Anyways, I've still managed to over-procrastinate, so I have to go actually type up that darned poem and fill out a funny little worksheet on it. Oh, and it needs a title. Well gosh, it'd be a lot easier to think of one if...

<opens door>
WOULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE?
A, B, C, and D: WRITE ME! WRITE ME! WRITE ME!
Aw sheesh...
<closes door>

This could take awhile.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Again...

Oh well, take your time. Oh, and a title for your poem,

Procrastination; By Lisa

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Three days...

Three long days without story to read...

Please...more story...please...:sympathy:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I have to wait three days????? Now wait a minute, you used to criticize me for having a life out of MC when I didn't post Where the Heart Is....I'm just teasing you Lisa. I know it's tough to be in school and trying to get everything done that you want to. Just post more when it's ready. I look forward to it. (side not, it wish I could come up with another story to write....working on it though)