1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Swedish Chef Muppet Help?

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by SwedishTech, Mar 27, 2012.

1. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

Hi guys! Quick question, can anybody give a tutorial or "recipe" on how to make a Swedish Chef?

Or, can I commission someone to make one for me?
  2. LiveHand

LiveHand New Member

Sorry, but you'd have to settle for a tutorial, unless you wanted to commission someone for free; it's illegal to sell copyrighted characters.
  3. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

A tutorial would be awesome!!! I just want to be able to Bork Bork Bork without my family thinking I was a wierdo. Lol.
  4. LiveHand

LiveHand New Member

I've never built a chef, but I could provide a pretty basic tutorial.
    But it depends: Chef's head is made of carved foam, and then covered in flocking. This could wind up being somewhat expensive, and not to mention a bit difficult. One could use patterned sheet foam and fleece and still get a decent likeness, but it all comes down to: How much are you focused on accuracy?
  5. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

I'd like to be as accurate as possible. And, money isn't a problem (Grown man with a job. Lol.) if I can get it done. If you could give a tutorial, that would be awesome! :)
  6. Melonpool

Melonpool Member

I started working on a replica of the Swedish Chef once but only got his hands done. ;)