Swedish Kitchen Accessories

homerthegreat

Reaction score
I just got the Swedish Kitchen, and as much as I love it, I can't get past the fact that we got hardly any food!!! I would have loved Muppet Veggies, but we have them now, through Statler and Waldorf. So I put the Veggies in the set, and when I get Dr. Phil, I'm gonna put his eggnog in the fridge. (hope it fits! :stick_out_tongue:)
Anyway, is the S9 Chef coming with food? And does anyone have any other ideas for sutible Muppet accessories that I could use in the Kitchen (and I already know about the NECA Slimer)?
Many Thanx!!!

homerthegreat :grouchy:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Well, you could use Scooter's take out box and drinks, in case the Chef is too tired to cook tonight...

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey! I put the Muppet Veggies in the playset too... well actually they're ON the playset (that little outer wall going around it :smile: )

WiGgY

Reaction score
Chef will have a green tomato and a banana to go in the set and hopefully my cabbage, eggplant, and scallion will make it into the line somewhere. Darn retailers picked a bad time to start dropping the line. :frown:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I use the egg nog, Scooter's cinese food and cups, the veggies, Bernice the chicken, Johnny's barstool, and Rizzo's pizza, cheese and rat poison in the kitchen too. I leave them on the counter with their labels - I think that it is funny that the chef has a glass of poison on his counter.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I use to have Camilla in the Chef's pan with the Chef holding his knife as if he's about to chop her head off and purple tux Gonzo looks on in horror. I also had the talking cake on the Chef's phone. :smile:That was a fun scene.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Hehehe...might have to try that. You can easily make Gonzo look frightened by raising his hands up in terror, or put his hands against where his ears should be. Gonzo rules. He's one of my favourite figures in the line, beacause he just has so much playability. And there I go, off-topic again...