Sweedish CHef

paulyw

Reaction score
I always loved the Sweedish CHef. I know he cooked the wierdest meals on the Muppet SHow. I really don't think I want him to be in my kitchen LOL.

JimmyDeanDog

Reaction score
Swedish Chef

I honestly believe NO ONE could have voiced that chef better than Jim!
:smile:

Can you picture OZ or SPINNEY doing this character?...(chortle!)

Incidently, Carol Spinney didn't perform (if did) on The Muppet Show, yes?

BEAR

Reaction score
JimmyDeanDog said:
Incidently, Carol Spinney didn't perform (if did) on The Muppet Show, yes?

No, Spinney never performed on The Muppet Show with the exception of Big Bird's guest appearance. He was specifically assigned not to work outside Sesame Street.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I would keep the Swedish Chef around for parties! He would be great entertainment :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
He could run a fondue, or barbecue like no other. I can't imagine how much he could charge for that...but, heck, I'd pay it.

Bea:zany:{Though my guests would probably pay him to leave...}regard

muppetperson

Reaction score
I would send the Swedish Chef to someone's place who I didnt like!!!!!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
The ONLY time Carol did perform on TMS is in the Leslie Uggams episode playing, well, Big Bird.

Plus, the Chef is awesome, he needs to sing more, The Leprachon Brothers needs to put out a reunion album. That. Would. Be. Sick.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
The Leprechaun Brothers needs to put out a reunion album. That. Would. Be. Sick.
I'd buy it...I always thought Leprechauns were cute, and the Chef, Beakie and Animal make such fabulously hilarious and unintelligible music.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I am so glad to find this tread about the swiddish chefe he was so cool and another faverite of mine .
yes he cooked some werid meals and yes i would never let him in my kithen , HA HA but he was so cool i use to have a game boy advance game with him in it but i lost it looooooo.
i will have to buy a replacement .
Any way he was great and i love to watch him so much he he He i like the crazy muppets i mean the ones like him that where crazy ha ha ha :mad: :smile: :embarrassed:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
JimmyDeanDog said:
I honestly believe NO ONE could have voiced that chef better than Jim!
:smile:
Actually, no one could have done it better than Jim, because the Chef came from something he used to listen to in his car called "How to Speak Mock Swedish".