1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sweeney Lefty: The Demon Barber Down Fleet Street

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by BeakerSqueedom, Mar 2, 2008.

1. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

This, my friends.
    Is the best script/fanfic I have ever read.
    I loved it.
    The only fic to ever keep my interest high...
    And the only fic to ever impinge emotions in me...such as insane laughter...slight heartbreaks...it was everything a fic should be.

Congratulations for finishing, James Bond!

XD

I mean...Tony.
  2. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Wow, that was emotional! That scene with the judge had to have been the darkest in this play! And then the one after it...
    :eek: has a whole new meaning now! The flamenco was..unexpected, but certainly not unappreciated!

Congradulations on this work, and heres hoping we see more from you in the future!
  3. The Count Moderator

*As Toby finishes his flamenco over the corpse of Sweeny Lefty... Three particular patrons cheer his choreography with a hearty "Ole!" From out of nowhere, and booming out though they cannot discern its location, a lady voice comments for them to "Ole off!"

Hexcellence was this fic Tommy... Now whatcha gonna do for an encore? Thanks for sharing, loved every bit of it.
  4. Winslow Leach Active Member

(does Lefty quadruple take)

The best you've ever read?

:o

Thank you, Claudia...but really...this thing was a fluke...a hallucination conjured up by moi from drinking too much warm orange soda, nothing more...:scary:

I myself would give it 2 stars out of 5...it's my first entry in fanfic, and so not worthy of any kind of praise.

Statler: Hey, you know what this script reminds me of?
    Waldorf: What?
    Statler: A gallon of sour milk!
    S&W: Doh, ho, ho ho!
  5. Winslow Leach Active Member

Thanks, Kate!

Yeah, the scene with the judge is probably the darkest in the movie/play as well. And also the most graphic, at least in the Burton film.

And I hate to spoil this for you, but in the actual movie/play...Toby does not dance a flamenco, LOL!:zany: :batty:
  6. Winslow Leach Active Member

Thanks, Ed, glad you enjoyed it!

If I do an encore, it will be an original, and not based on a movie...:)
  7. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Ahw shaddup, Slug.
    It was genius. :confused: :eek:

You should drink more warm orange soda then!
    <3

[Stuffs Waldorf & Statler in dah trash bin]
  8. ReneeLouvier Active Member

Awesome! I've got something funny to think of while I'm at work today! Toby doing a flamenco on Sweeny's body! LOL.
  9. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

HAHAHA!
    X3 The funniest in dah whole tang!
  10. Winslow Leach Active Member

LOL! I'm glad I could provide you with some amusement today!:p
  11. Winslow Leach Active Member

Tang? Where? I'd like some Tang, please!:insatiable:
  12. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Best recast and fanfiction ever. It's amazing (and odd) how well SS and Sweeney work together but this is seriously a great fic! ^_^ Keep writing in general. :confused: Or Chamberlain will dangle a clown statue outside your bedroom window at 3 in the morning. jk...kinda. :p
  13. Winslow Leach Active Member

Aw, thanks so much, Rabbit! Much appreciated!:)
  14. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

This is a masterpiece Tony.

You've made Lefty into a big star. :D

Sam was a perfect judge. Bunsen and Beaker were cast well too.

Gonzo seemed too nice to be a character as bad as the Beadle, but you presented him well as a naive stooge. I don't think the poor fellow fully realized what he was doing assisting the judge, but at least he was happy to the end.

Piggy worked great as Lovett and it was good to see an old retired character like Hilda doing something even in a fan-fic.

All the castings were superb.

Congratulations. :)

The only thing I would add if it had been my fan-fic was Kermit as narrator. I know Sweeney Todd doesn't have any narrator, but I can just see Kermit doing that and leading all the cast for a big stagebow at the end.
  15. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Silly as H--. LOVE IT! Highlights for me were Gonzo carrying Sam up the stairs...what an image... and Beaker trying to meep his wares, be they snake oil or pies! Classic!