1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sweetums Autograph

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Muppet fan 123, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Can anyone confirm for me that this is how Sweetums's Autograph looks?
    I was lucky enough to be able to get this at Disney World by the Muppet-Vision 3D.
    At first I wanted a picture with the Sweetums there, but they wouldn't let me, but they did give me this!
    I'm just wondering if this is really how Sweetum's autograph looks, does anyone have a signed Sweetums autograph that I can see?

[​IMG]
    galagr, KirbTreelo05 and muppetperson like this.
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

3. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

man i want one...but lucky i did get my pic with sweetums....i hear only on rare occasions is he allowed outside to get pics taken
  4. Muppet fan 123

If I would have been there at 10:00, (after the last showing) I would have had a possibility to get a pic with him. But I left before 10:00.
  5. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Oh wow! That's cool!!!
  6. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

That is very special, because Jim Henson never released a Sweetums autograph to my knowledge! You now have something that could be the precedent to show the style of
    Sweetum's signature.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  7. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

maybe this the "Disney Parks" way of sweetums john handcock?
  8. Muppet fan 123

Who?
  9. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

I have a :grr:Sweetums Autograph signed by Richard Hunt:
    [​IMG]
    Muppet fan 123 and KirbTreelo05 like this.
  10. Muppet fan 123

I guess mine doesn't mean anything then...........:(
    It doesn't even look like it!
  11. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Umm, Richard Hunt is dead. Of course, it doesn't look like it...
  12. CountFan1998

CountFan1998 Active Member

Dead as of 1992... RIP Richard Hunt
  13. Muppet fan 123

Uhh.... I knew that. But it doesn't look like it. Steve Whitmire makes a complete copy of Kermit's autograph still.
  14. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Yours still looks super cool!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  15. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Just because it doesnt look like Richard Hunt's signature, it still could be Sweetum's official Disney signature. I'd imagine his signatures are rare if he is not allowed outside. There is no way to really know unless someone managed to get a signature in person.
  16. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

I have a Richard hunt/sweetums autograph and it looks just like muppetdanny's!

Chris
  17. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

If you don't mind me asking, how did you aquire this? I'm going to Disney soon and would LOVE to get one too. Did you ask for a picture, then they just gave it to you? I know I'm bumping an old thread, but i'm curious.
  18. Muppet fan 123

I kept bugging them for a picture with Sweetums, so they gave me this instead (try to get the picture though!)
    galagr likes this.
  19. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

That is awesome and something really special to have. I hope I get something back like that from Steve Whitmire I just mailed him and Kermit letters a few days ago.
  20. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

this is my pic with Sweetums and boy do i cherish it , if you are lucky enough to get one i recommend doing it he look awesome up close [​IMG]

[​IMG]