T*K*O - "Beach Bums"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Funny stuff. I'm just curious as to why my character doesn't appear in the episode.:confused: All the rest of the cast seem to.
Father Marty is just a recurring character, remember?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Ah just recurring right.
Not necessarily regular. Gotcha.
So does he have separate living quarters and only calls in on T*K*O offices for occasional pastoral visits or if somebody wants him to come round and discuss personal concerns privately in their individual offices?

Truth is I've never seen M*A*S*H but since T*K*O is modelled upon it in many ways then I guess Father Mulhaney, whatever his name is, basically has much the same sort of recurring support role as Father Marty, am I right?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, Father Mulcahy did start out as a recurring character, but by season five of M*A*S*H he became a regular since he was on the show so much.

Unfortunately, Father Marty will be a recurring character for the remainder of the series because another regular character isn't really all that necessary this late in the series, but don't worry he is in four other episodes, and a flashback episode!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I'm certainly looking forward to seeing those episodes and as small as my role will be I am proud to have been involved with the T*K*O series. :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beauregard Janitor was a reoccuring character in the original series, season one. He didn't always appear, but was always fantastic when he did (naturally).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Beauregard Janitor was a reoccuring character in the original series, season one. He didn't always appear, but was always fantastic when he did (naturally).
Here's how it is...

Season One Recurring Characters: KermieBaby47, Vibs, and Beauregard

Season Two Recurring Characters: Beauregard, AnythingMuppet and Number One (voice only)

Season Three Recurring Characteres: AnythingMuppet, Number One, Officer ReneeLouvier, and Officer Furryredmonster.

Season Four Recurring Characters: AnythingMuppet, Number One, Father Marty, Officer ReneeLouvier, Officer Furryredmonster, and somehow Judge RedBoobergurl has made it to the level of recurrance.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Yes... Bo and his revisionist history...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I LOVED it!! So funny, and insane! Of course it was insane though, it WAS Dan! Haha! Great job Snowthy! And I love fighting with Vic, btw...:stick_out_tongue: