T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 3"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Previously on T*K*O...

MRSPEPPER: Well first of all, I must ask everyone this: would you all miss D’Snowth if he were gone?

TOGETHERAGAIN: This just doesn’t seem fair.

MRSPEPPER: Yes, I know...that’s why I’ve come to this little decision: now Wednesday, sadly, is the last time any of us will get to see D’Snowth, so I thought it would be a nice gesture if we all threw him a little party...

Everyone happily agreed, just as Beau strolled out with a large chocolate frosted cake with white frosted letters saying, “Elmo is red, Kermit is green, you’re the worst thread killers we’ve ever seen”.

MRSPEPPER: Aw, that’s not nice!

BEAUREGARD: Matter of interpretation!

And now, onto our story!

T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, TogetherAgain, Vibs, and Beauregard)​

Episode #: 42
Title: “D’Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 3”
Original Airdate: 24-Jan-2007
Written By: D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper
Guest stars: D’Snowth, Phillip Chapman as Number One, AnythingMuppet, ReneeLouvier as Officer ReneeLouvier, and furryredmonster as Officer Furryredmonster
Special Celebrity Guest Appearance by: Kathryn Greenwood

MrsPepper was in her office sadly filling out a dishonorable discharge paper for D’Snowth. The building was rather quiet that day, for that was the day D’Snowth would return from his vacation to find out he’s fired. But at least there was a party to look forward. As MrsPepper was busy filling out the paperwork, Beauregard was busy sweeping the cafe ready for the party. Meanwhile, outside the building, a taxicab pulled up in front of the parking lot, and his other passenger shoved D’Snowth out in a Hawaiian shirt.

OTHER PASSENGER: See you later fatso! (Guffaws)

D’Snowth angrily picked himself up, dusted himself off grabbed his bags and walked towards the front door but...

CAB DRIVER: Hey buddy, the meter’s running here! Where’s my money?

D’Snowth angrily sighed and paid the cab driver five dollars, and in return the driver drove off without giving D’Snowth his change. D’Snowth stood there in the exhaust, coughing and shaking his fist.

D’SNOWTH: (Coughing and shaking fist) I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!

With that, D’Snowth continued walking towards the front door of the building, and made it inside where he found it so quiet you could hear a pen drop, which is what D’Snowth heard from ThePrawnCracker’s office. So D’Snowth, tired and happy to be back entered his office and dropped off one of his bags in the chair, and continued carrying the other bag to MrsPepper’s office. With that the door swung open and MrsPepper saw D’Snowth leaning against the doorway with his arms and legs crossed.

D’SNOWTH: Lookie who’s here: your worst nightmare!

MRSPEPPER: (Surprised) D’Snowth! Oh my goodness I...I didn’t hear you come in! Hey, you grew a mustache!

D’SNOWTH: Huh? Oh! (Peels it off) It’s fake! I picked it up as a souvenir! Hey speaking of which, I brought little things for everyone!

With that, D’Snowth happily walked over to a chair in front of MrsPepper’s desk and sat down.

D’SNOWTH: I got you something that I knew you’d love...now where is it?

D’Snowth started rummaging through his bag looking for MrsPepper’s present.

MRSPEPPER: Well that was really nice D’Snowth, but you didn’t have t-

D’SNOWTH: A-HA! Here it is!

D’Snowth then pulled out a package of stationary.

D’SNOWTH: I hope you’d like it... it just reminded me of you.

MRSPEPPER: Aw, thank you very much Snowthy, but-

D’SNOWTH: And wait till you see what I got everyone else! See I got this joke book full of beach jokes for Vibs, oh and this nice little journal with a picture of an ocean view on the cover for Toga, and uh...I got this virtual drawing pad for Vic and-

MRSPEPPER: (Interrupting) D’SNOWTH!

D’SNOWTH: Well I thought he’d like it! You know, for his visuals.

MRSPEPPER: No, no, no, not that. D’Snowth, I have some very bad news to tell you. There’s no easy way to say it, so I’m just going to have to come out and tell you.

D’SNOWTH: Tell me what?

MRSPEPPER: (Gulps) D’Snowth, by order of Number One of the 001st T*K*O, you’re fired.

There was a long pause as MrsPepper squinted her eyes and clinched her teeth waiting for D’Snowth’s reaction, but D’Snowth simply laughed.

D’SNOWTH: (Laughs) Aw MrsPepper, I missed your Canadian sense of humor! So aren’t you going to ask me about my vacation at the beach?

MRSPEPPER: You really think I’m joking don’t you?

D’SNOWTH: Well... I did, right up until you said, “you really think I’m joking don’t you?” And now I’m afraid you’re serious.

MRSPEPPER: I’m afraid your afraid of me being serious is true I’m afraid. While Number One inspected our unit Monday, he found you are not worthy of being a thread killer in his organization, so he ordered me to fire you as soon as you get back.

D’Snowth began to frown and grew speechless.

*Commercial Break* Daily Trivia Question: Who is Vibs’s altar ego? Submit your answer and win a free copy of “The T*K*O Cookbook”!

D’SNOWTH: Number One wants me fired from T*K*O?

MRSPEPPER: I’m afraid so, you see...

D’SNOWTH: Is it because I sent him a box of pipe cleaners for his birthday?

MRSPEPPER: No, no, it’s... you sent him what?

Just then Vic entered MrsPepper’s office with a message.

VIC ROMANO: Sorry MrsPepper, but I just got this mess... D’Snowth! You’re back!

D’SNOWTH: Yeah, but now I wish I wasn’t. Apparently I’ve been fired.

VIC ROMANO: Yeah, we heard. MrsPepper, you got this message from AnythingMuppet, he can’t deliver our new shipment of surge protectors because there’s no one here to properly sign the paperwork for them.

MRSPEPPER: Well then why don’t you do it?

VIC ROMANO: I’m not authorized.

D’SNOWTH: I’ll do it, I’m authorized, or I WAS authorized.

MRSPEPPER: Sorry D’Snowth, but Number One told me to make sure you don’t do a thing for this unit when you got back from your vacation.

D’SNOWTH: Oh yeah, well we’ll just see about that.

With that, D’Snowth got up from his chair and began walking towards his office.

MRSPEPPER: Where are you going?

D’SNOWTH: I’m going to MY office and make a call on MY phone to Number One about MY job!

MRSPEPPER: D’Snowth, I wouldn’t do that, I REALLY wouldn’t do that!

D’SNOWTH: Watch me.

MrsPepper then jumped up from her chair dashed in front of D’Snowth and slammed the door before he could leave.

MRSPEPPER: I’m sorry to have to do this to you D’Snowth, but I ORDER you not to make a call to Number One on your phone.

D’SNOWTH: Okay.

MRSPEPPER: “Okay”?

D’SNOWTH: Okay, I’ll call him on your phone then.

MRSPEPPER: D’SNOWTH!!!

So D’Snowth grabbed MrsPepper’s phone and dialed from Number One’s office.

D’SNOWTH: (On the phone) Yeah hello? Number One? This is FORMER CFO of the 3976th 1/2 T*K*O, D’Snowth. What’s this I hear about me being fired? Uh-huh? Yeah? Oh yeah? And if I refuse? Yes sir. No sir. Yes sir. No sir. NO SIR! ABSOLUTELY NOT SIR! YES SIR! SAME TO YOU FELLAH... errs sir! Yeah, um okay. (Hangs up) I’m fired.

MRSPEPPER: Aw, D’Snowth...

D’SNOWTH: Well, if anyone needs me I’ll be in the bathroom hiding in the stall again.

And with that, D’Snowth trudged out of MrsPepper’s office in discontent.

VIC ROMANO: Poor little guy.

MRSPEPPER: Yeah I know. This is just terrible; this has been his home away from home.

VIC ROMANO: Maybe that party tonight will cheer him up.

MRSPEPPER: After he’s had a few cups of punch maybe. Well, now that you’ll be our new VP, I suppose I better give you authorization to sign the paper work for our surge protectors.

Moments later ThePrawnCracker walked into the men’s room, and entered the other stall.

D’SNOWTH: (Sadly) Hi Prawnie.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: (Startled) D’Snowth! I didn’t know you were back.

D’SNOWTH: How you doing?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Good. You?

D’SNOWTH: Not so much.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Yeah...

D’SNOWTH: Look, since this is obviously my last day here, I just wanted to say I’m sorry about all of those pranks I pulled on you.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Mm-well it’s alright I guess, I know you were only trying to have some fun.

D’SNOWTH: Yeah...

Pause, then flushing is heard from inside Prawnie’s stall as he walks out.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: See you later.

With that, Prawnie left the men’s room as D’Snowth stayed put in his stall.

*Commercial Break* Daily Trivia Question: Who the only thread killer Vic Romano officially recruited into the 3976th 1/2? Submit your answer and win a free copy of “The T*K*O Cookbook”!

About an hour later, D’Snowth, finally walked out of the men’s room, and back into his office, where he started to pack his things up, but he just couldn’t go on without reminiscing on certain items he was packing up.

D’SNOWTH: Hey, here’re those Sesame Street smileys KermieBaby47 designed before he left. Oh hey, here’s that jar of maple syrup imported from Canada MrsPepper got me for Christmas. OH! Here’s my gold-star! I wonder if I get to keep it.

Just then MrsPepper walked.

MRSPEPPER: Oh Snowthers, there you are.

D’SNOWTH: MrsPepper, can I keep my gold-star?

MRSPEPPER: Yes, yes. D’Snowth, we need your help.

D’SNOWTH: But I’m not allowed to do anything anymore, I’ve been fired remember?

MRSPEPPER: Yeah, I know, I know, BUT this has nothing to do with thread killing, uh, Beau’s refrigerator fell over, and you’re pretty strong, so we can use all the muscle we can to push it back up.

D’SNOWTH: Well, alright.

So D’Snowth followed MrsPepper into the cafe only to hear...

ALL: SURPRISE!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

Executive Producer: Phillip Chapman
Producer: MrsPepper
Head Writer: D’Snowth​

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
At least he's getting a party! Poor D'Snowth. Good episode though, I like that the story arc is stretching over several episodes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In real-life I'm actually trying to grow a mustache but I just can't seem to get one started: my facial seems to want to grow a beard instead but I don't want a beard.

I sure did surprise MrsPepper with my fake one though, lol!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just let it grow, it'll come in time.

You know what you did wrong? When the cabby demanded his money for your ride back to T*K*O, you shoulda hollered that the other passenger would pay it and keep on walking.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Meh, I don't like to make a scene or anything, but yeah that other passenger was a real jerk!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Meh, I don't like to make a scene or anything, but yeah that other passenger was a real jerk!

I know the feeling of having to cope with jerks very well from my life accounts at high school.:rolleyes:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*sniff* God speed my little Snowth friend... God speed.

Great episode Snowthy, can't wait to see the next half!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I think I may have read one out of order, but still great ep.

Snowth, don't grow the mustache, or the beard/goat tee. It's the twentieth century and clean shaven or light scruff is in.