T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 4"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, all those who want hints will have to solomon grundyly swear that they'll PM me to get it and never repeat to anyone anywhere at anytime!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*sniff* I'll miss that little Snowth. Ah well, I got a promotion out of it! Who wants left over cake? Mrs. Greenwood, can I offer you a piece? :halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, that's why I left you those red hair-ins... At least now we know she's blonde. Let her go? And lose all our leverage over you Snowthpes? Sorry, but she'll be kept in quite cnvivial company with Josie, sipping tea, willing to be our bait to dangle before some naredowell trap to get you to reveal your fechory Messieur Snowths.
Then aain, I could alway PM you to get the information... So long Mrs. Pepper already has it, I shall send you Ms. Greenwood's regards post haste.

Beauregard

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Auburn? Her hair is blonde! If you let her go, I might give you a HINT...
Darn it! We have the wrong person!!! We have Kathy Greenforests, not Greenwoods...typical...Drop her to the lions and we'll go find the real Kathy.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh this thread is getting as suspenseful as a drama thriller.
Don't worry Kathy. Father Marty will pray for you. :wink: :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Darn it! We have the wrong person!!! We have Kathy Greenforests, not Greenwoods...typical...Drop her to the lions and we'll go find the real Kathy.
Ahahahahahahahahaha! Phew! Good thing the real Kathy is safe and sound for right now!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The real Kathy Greenwood safe for now... You'd like to think that, wouldn't you Snowthpes? But alas, no, she's still held in our civil clutches... Her wellbeing depends on your revealing that secret of what you did to Mrs. Pepper of course. Oh, and as for that little remark by the bumbling janitor... That's why I prefer not to work with him on such villainistic endeavors. Now, working with my sinister cyber-sister, that's another matter altogether. What's that Sis? Oh yes, do please make sure the hostages are tied to the burning stakes... But do remember to offer them some tea and cookies.
Well, I'm off to do a bit of gentlemanly torture. See you.
*Mwahahahahahaha!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Father Marty is continuing to pray for Kathy Snowth.

Dear God.
Please provide the kidnappers with plenty supplies of Kathy's favourite brand of tea and ingredients for baking up lots of yummy cookies to make her comfortably happy while she's tied to the burning stake.
In the precious Name of Jesus.
Amen.

:wink: :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*laughs out loud!*

Did someone say tea? I, the British member of this troope, shall provide it!