T*K*O-"Hasta La Vista, KermieBaby"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We've already got someone lined up for the replacement, but that won't be revealed until the new season during the holidays. If you want, I can work you into a future guest spot, because right now, EVERYONE wants to be in T*K*O, Muppet Central's hottest show!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
EVERYONE wants to be in T*K*O, Muppet Central's hottest show!
Don't let Beau know that, he's been trying to boost the ratings of Mop Fam forever.:big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Don't let Beau know that, he's been trying to boost the ratings of Mop Fam forever.:big_grin:
*raises eyebrow*

I for one thought this was hilarious! who knew that Vibs loved Kermiebaby...*chortels*

And id idn'tmind the tolet humour, but that just me...Mrs P is still my fav MopFam carcter. She's hilarious!

Also this episode had a deeper meaning...*sniff*...which I'm sure you will all get if you've been around here lately...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah Kermiebaby, you've been to a sleepover, been hacked and kidnapped, and a few other things, I'm sure. ^_^
Beau, you like me NOW. Be glad you're not technically a union member. :wink:

It's true eh? It kind of IS the hottest show. You should be totally proud, eh, D'Snowth?

Hey, D'Snowth? I'm sorry. I've had a difficult time of things this week, and unfortunately it's coming through in my posts. I shouldn't have been quick to judge like that.
I thought it was a really touching way to end the season. And you deserve giant hugs for all the work you've been doing on the series. It's hard for me to think of how much work you really do put into it. **huggles**

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Yeah Kermiebaby, you've been to a sleepover, been hacked and kidnapped, and a few other things, I'm sure. ^_^
Beau, you like me NOW. Be glad you're not technically a union member. :wink:

It's true eh? It kind of IS the hottest show. You should be totally proud, eh, D'Snowth?

Hey, D'Snowth? I'm sorry. I've had a difficult time of things this week, and unfortunately it's coming through in my posts. I shouldn't have been quick to judge like that.
I thought it was a really touching way to end the season. And you deserve giant hugs for all the work you've been doing on the series. It's hard for me to think of how much work you really do put into it. **huggles**
It's okay MrsPepper, like I said, this was a hard episode to write because I was trying NOT to go for comedy in this ep. I still don't care for it as much as other episodes though. You deserve the spotlight too, because you're the one who came up with the entire concept of T*K*O, I just delivered it in a series. But I too go through times like these, so I know how you feel, and I hope things turn out better for you. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thank you. It's good to know I'm not the only one. :smile:

And, if we're throwing credits around, Vic came up with the phrase Thread Killas, and I ran with it.

Episode 13 is up on the site, and I'm gonna tweak a few things, maybe. Forum is gone, that didn't work. ^^;
But we need to party: We had a succesful first season, everyone wants to guest star on our show, the scripts both by you and TA have been awesome. I say, break out the desserts, guys, this is a time to celebrate! (Even KermieBaby liked it, and he pretty much got written off!) **dances**

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still love the T*K*O site. BTW, are you still interested in the link banners?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh, RIGHT! Shoot. Forgot! >< Right now I am going to say no, as the links page is pretty streamlined and I like it that way. but if you have a small button I can put it on the navbar, and see how that looks... :concern:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wait, scratch that. I'm moving the copyright thing to the navbar. >< I'll fiddle around with your banner and see what I can do. Okay?
Also, when had you said the second seaqson is planned to start? I don't need an exact date if you don't have one, a general timeframe will do.