T*K*O - "MrsPepper Gets Life, Part 2"

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I LOVE your web site names! There so funny! Could I be a guest star sometime?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aah! Fantastic! What a great ending. I think I'm the only person who would understand the hat rack bit, but that's okay. It made me laugh probably more than it should have. :big_grin:
Really good ending. Really clever. I like how our group got divided up into two, so you had to switch between the two scenes going on, that was a really good idea. One was more serious, one was alot more comedy. Totally awesome! I love it.
And perfect lines for Floyd, by the way!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Aah! Fantastic! What a great ending. I think I'm the only person who would understand the hat rack bit, but that's okay. It made me laugh probably more than it should have. :big_grin:
It was written with you in mind, lol!:sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... What's the hat rack reference/joke about?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just a little Pepper-ism-ish, I suppose.:big_grin:

Whoa, I sounded like Vibs there!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
The Count said:
So... What's the hat rack reference/joke about?
D'Snowth said:
Just a little Pepper-ism-ish, I suppose.:big_grin:
Snowthy is partially right. I have 'the.hatrack' in my email address (you can email me through my MC profile if you want proof :wink: ), so when you get emails from me, it says that they are from The Hatrack.
I took it from an episode of The Muppet Show; if I remember correctly, one of the episodes had credited "The Hatrack" as one of the writers. I don't know which episode, though. If someone knows, please remind me!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I took it from an episode of The Muppet Show; if I remember correctly, one of the episodes had credited "The Hatrack" as one of the writers.
Oh yeah! And I also remember it was your idea to credit a T*K*O episode as written by "The Hatrack"...I'll do that for the next episode...another episode I'm not in!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the expo Mrs P. You should rully swing back by the dorms more often... Before it gets closed down, just for the anniversary though.

BTW: The episode in question is the one guest starring Avery Schrieber.
BTW2: Like I asked above, will Snowthy's obsession be starring in any future T*K*O episode?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Like I asked above, will Snowthy's obsession be starring in any future T*K*O episode?
Well, here's what I'm doing. Just in case were renewed for a fourth season, I've been writing some season 4ish episodes. The season finale for that season will be the series finale, which will be 3x the length of a regular T*K*O episode. She makes a guest appearance and that's it.