T*K*O - "Out of Sight, Out of Mind"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is the worst episode ever! It sucked so bad!!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Don't be so hard on yourself, Snowthy. After all, Prawnie and Beau both usually read, right? Beau can't get on MC, and Prawnie's out of town. Give it time, more people will read, I'm sure of it. And don't say it's the worst ever- wasn't there one not that long ago when it didn't look like there were any viewers at all? It's a good episode. It's not the greatest of all time, but I wouldn't say that it's pitiful on any account. Keep in mind that it's a holiday weekend, and a lot of people might not be getting to their computers as much as usual.

And by the way, I did like your exchange with Mrs. Pepper about Kathy Greenwood, I just forgot to mention it. And the stuff in and on your desk was amusing, too, as well as Vic's comments on everything he was finding... especially about having crushes on "normal people". (Normal? What is this "normal" you speak of?...)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aw, Snowthy, it didn't suck that bad! I loved it! The exchange that you quoted above made me laugh so much. ^^ It was really cute. It's like, dang! I've been told! ><

As for season 3, I'm still thinking about that. Leaning towards a yes, though. I still think there's alot of room to grow. I'm sorry I never got back to you on that, I read it and sort of forgot. ><

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
As for season 3, I'm still thinking about that. Leaning towards a yes, though. I still think there's alot of room to grow. I'm sorry I never got back to you on that, I read it and sort of forgot. ><
I really hope you go for yes MrsPepper, I think we should have AT LEAST maybe 3 or 4 good seasons like most successful shows, and I agree, there's still so much more room to grow, especially since Prawnie's still pretty much the new kid on the block.
TogetherAgain said:
especially about having crushes on "normal people". (Normal? What is this "normal" you speak of?...)
Just about the only normal person I've had a crush on was Elizabeth Montgomery. But then again, I consider Kathy a normal person, because she has everything I like in a comedienne...good looks, funny sense of humor, quirky personality, a loving and smart person...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm here! I'm here! Cute little Grover mouse is here!!

Oh wait...I'm Prawnie...Oh well, anyway, I loved it! Very good! And I loved Vic's scene at your desk Snowthergeist! Can't wait for next week!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi there, I liked the pickle opening! (Well, that's me, duh! Of course I liked it!)

I adored the little conference scene with them all squabbaling about having no lines!!!

And I loved the kathy G references!!! The contents of your desk! Hilarious!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
The contents of your desk! Hilarious!!!
Okay, who slipped a picture of Liz into my Kathy album, and who slipped a Kathy pic into my Lizzie album?!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Okay, who slipped a picture of Liz into my Kathy album, and who slipped a Kathy pic into my Lizzie album?!
<shifty eyes> <twiddles thumbs>

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I'm back on this show next week, I'll see to it MrsPepper has the perpetrator discharged! Oh yeah, and fired too!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*puts banana skins under Welcome-back-D'Snowth mat*