T*K*O - "Promotion Commotion"

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I certainly hope so too.
In a sense of course, I'm literally at the mercy of the writers. Please dear script-writers. Lead me not into temptation but deliver me from evil. :wink:

You ziffeled your new chaplain Toga, but he forgives you and will continue to pray for you.:flirt:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooooh! That's AWESOME! A TKO Chaplain! Unexpected, yes, but awesome! Fantastic! Fabulous! Flirta-er...what are other F's words of praise? The cold-opening was great. And the promotions were neat.

Can't wait to see more episodes!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Another episode so soon? Good, however.
Didn't you see the commercials? This is T*K*O Week at Muppet Central: new episodes all week long!

Beauregard

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Didn't you see the commercials? This is T*K*O Week at Muppet Central: new episodes all week long!
Whoooooooooo! I think it's more exciting, and great fun to have a whole bunch of episodes close together. It keeps the hype up rather than letting it drop between episodes.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
No, I didn't read them. :embarrassed: Well, I skimmed through them but I guess I didn't catch that...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I read the thread, and somehow missed that fact too...so you arn't the only one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well as the commercials said: new episodes all week like plus a trivia contest: submit your answers, and win stuff!

Not a real contest with no real prizes

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Does that mean the questions are meaningless? Just like underwear to Sharon Stone?
Sorry, bad Drew Carey Whose Line reference there, didn't know any better ones.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
More like Canadian history books as he once said aiming for both Kathy and Colin.

But not really, I'd like to see how knowledgable TKOers are.