T*K*O - "T*K*O: When You Pull the Plug" (TV Movie)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, TogetherAgain, Vibs, and Beauregard)​

T*K*O Episode #: 52
Title: “T*K*O: When You Pull the Plug”
Original Airdate: 11-May-2007
Guest Starring: Phillip Chapman, AnythingMuppet, and Bill Bubble Guy
Film Editors: Dennis Degan, Selbern Narby, John Tierny
Art Director: Alan Compton
Director of Photography: Mark Raker
Supervising Producer: Lynn Klugman
Executive Producer: Phillip Chapman
Written By: MrsPepper, D’Snowth, That Announcer, ThePrawnCracker, Beauregard, Tim Hill, Doug Lawrence, Robert McNally-Scull, Alex Hawley, Maria Astadjova, Jeremy O’Neill, Ken Levine, David Isaacs, Beauregard, G-MAN, The Hat Rack, Ronny Graham, Saul Turteltaub, Bernie Orenstein, Michelle Belly Dilworth
Directed By: MrsPepper

Our story opens on a large fancy building in the middle of a strange town in Texas. The large fancy building looked a lot like a convention center, but it wasn’t, it was the T*K*O headquarters, the 001st, the top dog of all T*K*O units. Number One, the founder of the Thread Killers Organization had called for a quarterly meeting with the presidents of every T*K*O unit in the organization. We then find ourselves inside a large meeting room with a large round table. Sitting at the table were the presidents of the T*K*O units. MrsPepper was sitting close to the front of the table since she had more seniority then most of the other T*K*O presidents. After a few minutes of waiting, Number One finally entered the room, with that, the presidents rose to show respect. After Number One took his seat at the head of the table, the others took their seats again. Shortly after that, AnythingMuppet walked out with a clipboard as well as another supply sergeant, Joey Muppet.

NUMBER ONE: Presidents.

PRESIDENTS: Number One.

NUMBER ONE: First off, I would like to thank each and everyone one of you for showing up today, as you know this is usually our heaviest quarter, so I really appreciate all of you who made it down here today. I know a lot of you have had a few expenses to pay, that I do apologize for, but believe me, this meeting is one heck of an important one, so I say let’s get down to business. To kick us off, I would like to congratulate the commanding officer of the winning T*K*O unit for the fourth consecutive year in a row: a T*K*O unit of hard-working, dedicated thread killers with an even more dedicated commanding officer, MrsPepper.

Number One then handed MrsPepper another plague for the Best T*K*O Unit of the year, as everyone else clapped for her. MrsPepper then bowed and took her seat again.

NUMBER ONE: Next on the agenda, our head supply sergeant and technician, AnythingMuppet will now read off the list of supply demands and information for this quarter.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Well, here’s what were looking at right now: two shipments of Macs have been lost in postage in California, this shipment was for the 402nd, so it looks like their thread killings will be quite behind this quarter. Also we have two reports of computers missing from the 1740th, and one from the 7017th, and those are still under investigation.

NUMBER ONE: Thank you AnythingMuppet, and now we will hear from our assistant supply sergeant, Joey Muppet, who has the list of budget cuts/increases for the quarter.

JOEY MUPPET: Well, the following T*K*O units have been negotiated budget cuts: the 103rd, the 207th, the 8001st, the 111th, the 52nd, and the 001st.

NUMBER ONE: Seriously?

JOEY MUPPET: Yeah.

NUMBER ONE: What for?

JOEY MUPPET: (Going through the papers) To negotiate budget increases for the other T*K*O units.

NUMBER ONE: I see. Well, that makes sense I guess. Who will be receiving the budget increases then?

JOEY MUPPET: The 7017th, the 227th, 323rd, the 7025th, the 330, the 423rd, the 409th, the 413th, the 8005th, the 402nd, the 311th, and.

There was suddenly a dramatic pause, even though in real time there was no pause, but in this case we added a pause to make the scene more dramatic.

JOEY MUPPET: The 3976th 1/2.

MrsPepper smiled broadly, as Joey Muppet finished the list.

JOEY MUPPET: The following unit did not receive a budget cut, or increase: the 3976th and no half.

NIGEL (3976th PRESIDENT): Oh nerts!

NUMBER ONE: Thank you Joey Muppet. At this time, I would like to hear from the president of our newest T*K*O unit, the 311th, and hear how things are working out there.

G-MAN (311th PRESIDENT): Thank you Number One, let me start out by saying thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to be a part of this wonderful organization. Secondly, I regret to report things have been a little slow lately with the recruit of some of our new thread killers, they seem to be a bit lazy and careless about their thread killings, but we are working on it.

NUMBER ONE: Thank you G-MAN. Now then, at this time, we will have a brief break in our meeting as I get some things organized for my big announcement.

With that, Number One, followed by AnythingMuppet and Joey Muppet exited the conference room, as the presidents did through the front of the room. Outside the room was a large fancy lounge area, where the presidents went their separate ways for the break. MrsPepper walked over to the receptionist’s desk.

MRSPEPPER: Excuse me, could you tell me where I could find a phone to make a long-distant call?

RECEPTIONIST: (Points down the hallway) There are a couple of pay phones down there past the restrooms just before the glass-door exit there.

MRSPEPPER: Thank you very much.

With that, MrsPepper strolled down the fancy hallway to the pay phones, where she fumbled through her purse to find a quarter. Meanwhile, back at the 3976th 1/2, Vic Romano and ThePrawnCracker were fighting in Vic’s office.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Why can’t we order take out from time to time?

VIC ROMANO: Because it wouldn’t be fair to Beau! He actually works hard on that Custodian’s Surprise!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Yeah, but it’s inhuman to serve the same food day in and day out!

VIC ROMANO: It’s also inhuman to hurt someone’s feelings, now I would very much.

Just then, the phone rang, so Vic answered it.

VIC ROMANO: (Answers phone) T*K*O 3976th 1/2 unit, Vic Romano speaking.

MRSPEPPER: Hi Vic, this is MrsPepper.

VIC ROMANO: Wow, you sound tired.

MRSPEPPER: Yeah, that flight kind of took it out of me a bit.

VIC ROMANO: So how was the meeting?

MRSPEPPER: Well, so far so good, were on our break right now, Number One says he’s got some sort of a big announcement planned for us, so were all waiting to hear what it is.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: (Whispering) Is that MrsPepper?

VIC ROMANO: (Covers mouth-piece) Yes.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Let me talk to her!

VIC ROMANO: (Sighs) Hold on MrsPepper, Prawnie wants to speak to you.

MRSPEPPER: Hello Prawnie, how are you doing?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Okay, MrsPepper, woulditbeokayifweorderedtakeoutforlunchfromtimetotime?

VIC ROMANO: (Stunned) what did I just tell you?

MRSPEPPER: Sure, I don’t see any trouble in that.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: (Covers mouth-piece) MrsPepper said we could, so nyah-nyah!

VIC ROMANO: (Snatches phone) Sorry about that MrsPepper, ThePrawnCracker and I was just discussing this and.

MRSPEPPER: No problem. Look, I’ve got to start heading back, were only given a few minutes for our break, so I better be ready.

VIC ROMANO: All right then, we’ll see you when you get back.

MRSPEPPER: Okay, bye.

With that MrsPepper hung up as did Vic. Vic then gave Prawnie a very disgusted look, but before he could do anything, Prawnie ran out of Vic’s office and back into his own office. Back at the 001st, the presidents were filling the conference room again, as they waited for the big announcement. MrsPepper was rather excited about the announcement, what could it possibly be? Possibly something so big and spectacular that it would blow everyone away? Whatever it was, Number One then re-entered the room himself, and took his seat at the head of the table. He looked around the room to see the presidents on the edges of their seats awaiting the big announcement.

NUMBER ONE: Thank you all for bearing with me as I prepare you all for the big announcement, so here it is. Over the course of these past few years, we have had quite a number of negative feedback from those who don’t like the thread killings, and so, I’ve thought a lot about this subject, and have reached a tough, but firm decision: I’m shutting down the entire organization.

This shocked the presidents, especially MrsPepper.

MRSPEPPER: Shut down T*K*O? SHUT DOWN T*K*O?

NUMBER ONE: Yes well, we have received more complaints about this organization than we have positive feedback. In fact, some retards are threatening to sue us if we continue to kill threads, and besides this really isn’t something I want to do anyway, I’m quite burned out on thread killing, so that’s the big announcement: you all have four weeks to shut down your units, send back you equipment and furniture, and find other jobs before T*K*O laid to rest. That’s all.

*Cue Song: “People Just Ain’t No Good”*

With that, Number One left the conference room, leaving a bunch of baffled presidents murmuring with shock and discontent. MrsPepper sank in her seat, she was devastated, T*K*O had been her life, the power of killing threads, working with the other thread killers, and just being part of a big organization, and now it was all being taken away from her. She sat there in her chair with an expressionless face, as we fade into the interior of a plane. Sitting next to her on the plane was AnythingMuppet, as they both were heading back for the 3976th 1/2.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Geeblerz sneeblerz, shutting down T*K*O! I never expected to see that coming! How about you MrsPepper?

MrsPepper just sat there with a blank face until AnythingMuppet waved his hand in front of her face, snapping her out of it.

*Cut Song*

MRSPEPPER: Huh?

ANYTHINGMUPPET: I was just saying T*K*O being shut down was something I never expected to happen, how about you?

MRSPEPPER: (Sadly) Yeah.

*Continue Song: “People Just Ain’t No Good”*

Hours later, the plane landed in a large airport in Utica, and the passengers began to exit the plane, as the flight attendant saw them off safely.

*Cut Song*

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Bye-bye, enjoy your stay.bye, have a nice day.bye, hope you had a nice flight.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: The flight was okay, but I never got my little complimentary bag of nuts!

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Oh, I’m afraid we only offer those to first class passengers sir.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: (Exits the plane) Gees, what a rip-off!

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: (To MrsPepper) Bye-bye, have a nice day.

MRSPEPPER: (Sadly) Yeah thanks. (Double take) Say, haven’t I seen you somewhere before?

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: I’ve been there.

MRSPEPPER: Haven’t I seen you on various comedy shows on CBC?

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: (Chuckles) I highly doubt that ma’am, I couldn’t break into comedy if I wanted to, my friends are always telling me I have no talent, nor sense of humor whatsoever!

MRSPEPPER: It’s amazing, I just could’ve sworn.

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Excuse me ma’am, but you might need to exit the plane now.

MrsPepper saw a long line of frustrated passengers behind her waiting for her to keep the line moving.

MRSPEPPER: Oh right, sorry about that!

Moments later, MrsPepper entered the airport lounge, where AnythingMuppet was already waiting for her.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Hey, what took you?

MRSPEPPER: I thought I saw someone.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Oh yeah? Who?

MRSPEPPER: Oh, no one.

So the two got into a taxicab, and were transported to the 3976th 1/2. MrsPepper paid the fine, and the driver pulled off.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Well, I guess I better go fill out those requisitions to recall you’re all’s equipment and furniture to be shipped back the 001st.

MRSPEPPER: (Sadly) Yeah, you do that.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Well, see you.

MRSPEPPER: (Sadly) Yeah.

With that, AnythingMuppet went off for his out of building office, while MrsPepper stood out on the sidewalk, staring up at the sign on the top of the building saying “T*K*O 3976th 1/2: We Have the Skill to Kill”. MrsPepper gulped, and then entered the building, everyone was obviously busy killing their threads, so she didn’t bother them. She then entered Vic’s office to get to her office; Vic was ready to welcome her back.

VIC ROMANO: Hey, welcome back MrsPepper! So, what was the big announcement about?

MrsPepper simply paused, then continued for her office.

MRSPEPPER: Ugh, I’ll tell everyone later.why don’t you call everyone into the conference room for an emergency meeting.

VIC ROMANO: (Confused) you got it? (Flips on PA system) Attention all personnel, by order of returning commanding officer, MrsPepper, all staff members, including Beauregard please report to the conference room right away for an emergency meeting!

Moments later, the confused thread killers and Beauregard were all sitting in the conference room, wondering what the emergency meeting was all about.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I wonder what the emergency meeting is all about?

VIBS: I don’t know, but it must be very important if we have to include Beauregard in on it-ish.

BEAUREGARD: Hey, I’ve had to sit through these meetings before.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Any idea what this is all about Vic?

VIC ROMANO: It must be about some big announcement Number One made at the meeting at the 001st.

Just then, MrsPepper walked into the room, and everyone quieted down. MrsPepper made her way over to her chair, and took a seat. She looked up at the thread killers and saw they were waiting to see what the emergency meeting was all about.

MRSPEPPER: Well, ahem, there’s, ugh, no easy way for me to say this, so I’m just going to come out with it: Number One has decided to shut down T*K*O permanently.

The other thread killers started murmuring with confusion.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Why is he shutting down T*K*O?

VIC ROMANO: Is this what the big announcement was?

MRSPEPPER: Yes it was, apparently a bunch of anti-thread killers are dominating the internet right now, and Number One is experiencing a burn-out of T*K*O, so by the end of the month he’s pulling the plug on T*K*O.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: That’s like 300 thread killer units!

MRSPEPPER: Yes I know, I know, but there’s nothing we can do, he is Number One after all. So as of right now, we cannot kill any more threads, I’ll have to have Vic sign some requisitions for AnythingMuppet to recall all of our furniture and equipment, and we’ll all have to look for new jobs, and then the bulldozers.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Well I’m not putting up with this! I need T*K*O! You guys need T*K*O! This isn’t fair! I don’t want to have to find another way to make a living, I love working here, I love working with you guys! You all are like a family to me!

MRSPEPPER: (Interrupting) Believe me Prawnie, I feel the same way, but what can we do?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Well I know what I’m going to do, I’m going to try to come up with a way to change Number One’s mind.

VIC ROMANO: That’s impossible!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Maybe, but I’m going to try! Now, who’s with me?

Long pause.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Fine, I’ll come up with something by myself, even if it takes me all night!

With that, Prawnie stormed out of the conference room, and locked himself in his office, while everyone else remained in the conference room for any more orders from MrsPepper.

MRSPEPPER: Well, meeting adjourned I guess.

With that, everyone else got up from their chairs.

BEAUREGARD: Oh well, maybe I’ll find a better line of toilets to clean at some high power organization.

Vic Romano left the conference room as well, but TogetherAgain and Vibs stayed behind. MrsPepper by this point had her had buried in her arms resting on the table. TogetherAgain tapped her shoulder.

TOGETHERAGAIN: MrsPepper? MrsPepper?

MRSPEPPER: Hmm? What?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Are you okay.

MRSPEPPER: Oh, ugh, yeah, why shouldn’t I be?

TOGETHERAGAIN: I’d figure you’d be a little upset about all of this.

MrsPepper tried hard to keep the tears back.

MRSPEPPER: Well, yes I am very upset about this. I have to agree with everything ThePrawnCracker said and then some! T*K*O has been my life! I’ve always had a thing for killing threads, and being a part of this organization has just been a wonderful experience for me! And I really love all of you guys; you guys were always there for e when I needed you all, as you were for each other when they need you as well! And now, it’s all coming to an end!

By this time, MrsPepper began to tear a little bit, so TogetherAgain and Vibs gave her a hug.

VIBS: What if Prawnie actually comes up with a successful way to change Number One’s mind-ish?

MRSPEPPER: Honey, I wouldn’t count on it. Number One is one hard nut to crack, once he comes to a decision, he sticks with it! But I sure do wish this wasn’t happening, it’s hard enough to find new jobs these days, it’ll be hard for most of us to find one!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Yeah.

Later that night, everyone was leaving the building sadly and quietly. Even though they didn’t have permission to kill threads anymore, they were going to come in again the next day just to spend their final days at T*K*O with each other. MrsPepper flipped off the lights and was about to leave the building when she noticed Prawnie’s office light was still on and shining through the crack between the door and the floor. She then walked over to the door and knocked on it.

MRSPEPPER: (Knocks on door) Prawnie? Prawnie, it’s closing time, you should start heading home!

No answer came from Prawnie’s office door, but she knew he was still in there. With that, she simply laid the keys to the building outside his door.

MRSPEPPER: Don’t forget to lock up when you’re done.

With that, MrsPepper exited the building and drove off for the night.

*Brief Commercial Break*

Early the next morning, everyone arrived at the 3976th 1/2, still with gloom in their spirits. Not feeling up to anything, Vic, Toga, Vibs, and Beauregard all grabbed seats in the lounge and watched TV, but MrsPepper noticed her keys were still outside Prawnie’s office. With that, she unlocked his office door and found him out cold at his desk from exhaustion. Prawnie was resting on his desk, underneath him, MrsPepper saw what looked like a well-thought plan, so she slipped it out, and took a look at it. Seconds later MrsPepper entered the lounge with Prawnie’s plans.

MRSPEPPER: Well, Prawnie has come up with his plan to change Number One’s mind about shutting down T*K*O.

ALL: WHAT?

MRSPEPPER: (Reading over the plan) Have Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Rizzo, Animal, and Pepe perform a live Muppet Show for him.

VIC ROMANO: (Confused) That’s it?

TOGETHERAGAIN: How is that supposed to change Number One’s mind?

MRSPEPPER: The Muppets work in mysterious ways.

VIC ROMANO: And just how are we supposed to get a hold of the Muppets for such an occasion? Not to mention the fact how would we get them all the way to Texas?

MRSPEPPER: That is a real sticky situation there Vic… but I think I have an idea…

So moments later in MrsPepper’s almost completely packed-up office…

VIC ROMANO: … I just don’t see why I have to go…

MRSPEPPER: You’ve got seniority, and besides, I have to stay here and keep an eye on things while AnythingMuppet takes away our furniture and equipment.

Vic paused.

VIC ROMANO: Okay, run this by me one last time…?

MRSPEPPER: I told you, I’ve got a plane ticket for you to fly down to the 001st in Texas. The Muppets have agreed to meet you at the airport so you all can fly down together. Have the Muppets put on a show for Number One, see if he changes his mind, then I have another ticket for you to come home while the Muppets go on their own way.

VIC ROMANO: (Shakes head) I still don’t see how the Muppets performing for Number One is going to get him to change his mind about shutting down TKO.

MRSPEPPER: Neither do I Vic, but this is ThePrawnCracker’s plan, and he really wants to see it put to action.

VIC ROMANO: If that’s the case, why not send him instead of me?

MRSPEPPER: Prawnie has issues with Number One.

VIC ROMANO: (Sighs) All right, all right! I’ll go, I’ll go!

With that Vic got up from the box he was sitting on and was heading out of the building as MrsPepper followed him out.

MRSPEPPER: Be careful Vic.

VIC ROMANO: … Okay…

So Vic left the building, got into his car, and drove off for the airport just as a large white truck pulled into the parking lot; it was AnythingMuppet coming to recall everyone’s furniture and equipment. MrsPepper sadly sighed and walked back into the building.

MRSPEPPER: (Calls out) Okay, may I have everyone’s attention please?

TogetherAgain, and Vibs poked their heads out of their offices as Beauregard walked out of the café.

MRSPEPPER: Well, AnythingMuppet’s here to get our stuff, and we all better help, so let’s hop to it.

Toga, Vibs, and Beau walked down the hallway and into the lounge as MrsPepper walked into Prawnie’s office to wake him up.

MRSPEPPER: Prawnie? Prawnie? Prawn?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: (Drowsy) Hmm? Wh-what?

MRSPEPPER: Prawnie, wake up.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: (Grumbles) Buzz off mom, I don’t want to go to school today, everybody makes fun of me…

MRSPEPPER: WAKE UP!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: (Wakes up) Hmm? Oh, MrsPepper! (Yawns) What time is it?

MRSPEPPER: 11:45.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Why is it daylight outside?

MRSPEPPER: PrawnCracker, it’s 11:45 IN THE MORNING… you fell asleep and were here ALL NIGHT LONG!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Wow! I didn’t even realize… all I remember doing was working on my plan for… (Looks at his now bare desk) Wait a minute, where did it go?

MRSPEPPER: (Hands it to him) You mean this?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Yes! That’s it!

MRSPEPPER: Yes, we saw what you had in mind.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: (Looks over it) Yeah… (Looks to MrsPepper) Great plan, huh?

MRSPEPPER: Come on, AnythingMuppet needs our help loading up our stuff onto his truck.

MrsPepper then walked out of Prawnie’s office, he then looked over his plan again; since MrsPepper didn’t answer his last question he was convinced it was a bad plan so in anger he crumpled it up and slammed it in his trashcan then pounded his desk. Meanwhile out in the hallway, Father Marty walked out of his office and found MrsPepper.

FATHER MARTY: Oh, MrsPepper?

MRSPEPPER: Yes, Father Marty?

FATHER MARTY: I felt like sharing the good news with you…

MRSPEPPER: You have GOOD news?

FATHER MARTY: Yes, MrsPepper, being a Chaplain for you all has been the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I’ve praying about it an awful lot, and I do believe that the Good Lord meant for me to be a Chaplain.

MRSPEPPER: I see…

FATHER MARTY: So in loo of T*K*O being shut down, I’ve been busy trying to find a job elsewhere, and the local Catholic Church has just accepted me into their Church as their new Director of Youth… I feel the Lord calling to carrying on good old-fashioned Christianity into the younger generations of our world today!

MrsPepper screwed a smile on her face.

MRSPEPPER: That’s wonderful Father Marty, I’m very happy for you.

FATHER MARTY: Thank you very much, MrsPepper, and I pray that the Good Lord may help you and everyone else in your all’s job-seeking.

MRSPEPPER: Thank you.

FATHER MARTY: My pleasure.

MRSPEPPER: Well, will please help us load up everything?

FATHER MARTY: Hmm? Oh, okay.

So AnythingMuppet walked into the building and everyone got started in the lounge, picking up the leather chairs, the coffee table, the potted plants, the TV, everything and carrying them all out to the truck in the parking lot. Meanwhile at the airport, Vic was waiting for the Muppets to show up; ten minutes had past, and not one sign of them, and the plane was getting ready to take off too. Vic was about to give up when suddenly…

FEMALE VOICE: OH MY GOSH! IT’S KERMIT THE FROG!

Vic quickly turned his head to find a small crowd of children, parents, grandparents, and other people running to the entrance of the gate where the Muppet gang was entering. Vic breathed a sigh of relief as the Muppets fought their through the crowd; every passing second: “are you all going to be making anymore movies?”, “Can I have your autographs?”, “Remember that episode of The Muppet Show where…”, “How come you have sticks coming out of your hands?”, “Are you married?” Finally they managed to make it to where Vic was sitting.

KERMIT THE FROG: Uh, are you Vic Romano.

VIC ROMANO: (Wide-eyed) Yes, yes I am, and you guys are the Muppets!

THE MUPPETS: Yeah!

VIC ROMANO: Wow, this is awesome!

KERMIT THE FROG: I understand that we’re all supposed to be flying down to Texas?

Before Vic could answer…

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: (Over PA system) Ladies and gentle, flight number 0413 non-stop to Texas will be taking off in five minutes, all those attending the flight please make your way to the terminal.

VIC ROMANO: That’s us, let’s go!

So Vic headed towards the plane while the Muppets followed him.

FOZZIE BEAR: Kermit?

KERMIT THE FROG: What is it, Fozzie?

FOZZIE BEAR: Do they have tomatoes in Texas?

KERMIT THE FROG: (Scrunches up face) I’m pretty sure they do, Fozzie.

FOZZIE BEAR: Oh dear, I better be on the top of my game today…

GONZO: Yeah me two, I hope I get this new stunt right!

KERMIT THE FROG: What stunt is that?

GONZO: I’m going to be shot out of a cannon through the roof while fixing myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and singing “God Bless America”.

PEPE: The crazy, h’okay.

RIZZO THE RAT: As apposed to what?

And as the Muppet continued on with their little side-conversations, they and Vic were boarding the plane.

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Welcome aboard, we hope you enjoy your flight…

VIC ROMANO: Thank you… say, you look familiar…

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: That’s funny, just yesterday a young lady gave me the exact same line.

Vic shrugged and walked down the aisle to his seat as the Muppet got on the plane as well.

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Welcome a… OH MY GOSH! THE MUPPETS!

The flight attendant’s squeal caught the attention of the rest of the plane as dozens of tourists starting chattering and flashing photos of the Muppets as they boarded the plane and were met with more “Seat next to me!”, “I love The Muppet Show!”, “Pepe, be my valentine!” The Muppets took their seats around Vic as the flight attendant shut the door.

ANIMAL: WO-MAN! WO-MAN!

The flight attendant then discovered Animal lusting after her.

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Oh come on now, Animal…

Animal then grabbed her lapel and started pulling her to the ground.

ANIMAL: WO-MAN! WO-MAN!

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Please! People are watching…

ANIMAL: (Sticks head up facing the camera) Wo-man!

Kermit stuck his head down the aisle.

KERMIT THE FROG: Come on Animal, come take your seat!

And so, as Animal continued having a good time, back at the 3976th ½, everyone else continued loading up AnythingMuppet’s truck. By this time, all that was left in the lounge was a small box of four-year-old magazines that sat on the coffee table, and another small box of DVDs the thread killers would watch if they had free time. The conference room was completely bare, and people were still carrying boxes of office equipment out to the truck.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: So, where’s Vic anyway? Posing in the mirror in the bathroom again?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Did you hear? MrsPepper sent him to the 001st with the Muppets to put your plan to action.

Toga kept walking to the truck, but Prawnie paused as he looked around for MrsPepper, who was at that moment heading back into the building to help AnythingMuppet disconnect the PA system.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: MRSPEPPER!

MRSPEPPER: What’s wrong?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Toga just told me about Vic… so you DID think it was a good plan after all?

MrsPepper paused to try to find the right response, but all she could come up with was…

MRSPEPPER: Prawnie, let me put it this way: if I didn’t think it might work, then I wouldn’t have sent Vic down to Texas with the Muppets to see Number One.

MrsPepper continued walking back into the building, and into Vic’s office where AnythingMuppet unhooking the PA system.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: You know, these things are always a pain to hook up, but they’re a lot easier to disconnect.

MRSPEPPER: Is that so?

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Oh yeah, I mean when you connect them, you always have to pay attention to detail and make sure each wire heads to the right place and that every single piece of the equipment works properly, but when you disconnect it all, it all goes to the same place: their original boxes!

MRSPEPPER: I do believe you’ve got a point there.

Meanwhile in Vibs’s office, Vibs was busy packing up her joke books when Toga walked in.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Hey Vibs, we’re ready to load up your office now, what’s keeping you?

VIBS: TOGA-ISH! TOGA-ISH! TOGA-ISH! I must make sure each and every joke book is safely packed in alphabetical order, so that they’ll be ready for their new home on some old shabby bookshelf in my apartment, or something-ish.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Wouldn’t you like me to help you with that, I mean, everyone else is waiting for you to finish so we can get this room emptied.

VIBS: Sorry Toga, but I feel if I don’t do this myself then it won’t be done right… why don’t you all empty someone else’s office until I’m finished-ish?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Okay, okay.

So Toga walked out of Vibs’s office.

VIBS: It’s not that I don’t appreciate a helping hand… but sometimes those hands can be quite cold and clammy-ish!

Back in the janitor’s closet, Beau was gleefully dropping bottle of ammonia, cans of aerosol, glasses of mop water and other things.

BEAUREGARD: (Singing) No more trash can, no toilets, I can’t think of a word that rhymes with toilets! (Stops singing and sighs) Ah finally, no more having to clean up after these computer junkies, no more sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming day-in and day-out, and best of all… no more passing off my own snot as this crap I call “Custodian’s Surprise”! (Sighs) What kind of job should I try to find now? Maybe I could be a bellboy at a fancy hotel… or perhaps I could be like the Vice President of the United States of America… oh but wait, I’m from England, so that wouldn’t work out…

So as Beau continued pondering his next career move, MrsPepper and AnythingMuppet carried out boxes contains bits and pieces of the old PA system while Prawnie, Toga, and Father Marty continued emptying Vic’s office. Meanwhile, 1000 miles up in the air…

MISS PIGGY: Oh Kermie, isn’t the view down below just beautiful?

KERMIT THE FROG: I wouldn’t know, I can’t see it…

MISS PIGGY: (Growls) And just WHAT did you mean by that?

PEPE: I tink he means he cannot see out de window because you are blocking his direction vision, h’okay.

MISS PIGGY: Oh, is THAT what you mean?

KERMIT THE FROG: Well uh, not exactly, I mean… Pepe, why did you…

MISS PIGGY: Wait till we got on the ground I’m going to make sure…

Up in the next three seats…

FOZZIE BEAR: … So then the gargoyle said “what’s with the stone-face?” but the other gargoyle couldn’t answer because he had been stoned! A-ah-ah! What do you think, here?

RIZZO THE RAT: Come back when you’ve got somethin’ betta!

FOZZIE BEAR: Aw, now that’s not fair… (To Vic) Mr. Romano, you thought it was funny didn’t you?

VIC ROMANO: Hmm? What? Oh, I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you with you fiddling with your necktie like that.

FOZZIE BEAR: I can take a hint…

VIC ROMANO: Oh no, I’m sorry, yes, yes, that was a really good one!

FOZZIE BEAR: Ah, thank you!

RIZZO THE RAT: Oh brudda!

The plane continued on it’s journey to Texas, about another half hour later the plane was finally landing at a rural airport in the middle of Texas, and Animal and the flight attendant finally walked out of the bathroom.

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Oh, I LO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-VE you, you (Growls) Animal!

ANIMAL: I go now!

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Your leaving me?

ANIMAL: Bye-bye!

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: FINE! BE THAT WAY, YOU… YOU… YOU… ANIMAL!

Just then the flight attendant looked up and saw every single passenger staring at her, so she fixed herself up.

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Ahem, ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts as we begin our descent.

So the plane reached the runway and finally came to a halt at the airport’s terminal, so everyone worked their way off the plane; after dodge even more crowds of fans, the Muppet and Vic took a shuttle bus from the airport to the 001st.

FOZZIE BEAR: Wow, what a fancy building, what is it?

VIC ROMANO: It’s THE national T*K*O headquarters, otherwise known as the 001st T*K*O.

KERMIT THE FROG: Oh yes, the T*K*O, if I remember correctly, I presented the award for Best T*K*O Unit of the Year to you all Vic about, what, four years ago?

VIC ROMANO: It’s been so long, I’m afraid I’ve forgotten all about that.

So as the shuttle bus pulled up in front of the 001st, back at the 3976th ½, every single room in the building: the lounge, the conference room, MrsPepper’s office, MrsPepper’s private lunch lounge, Vic Romano’s office, ThePrawnCracker’s office, TogetherAgain’s office, Vibs’s office, Father Marty’s office, the café, the kitchen, and Beauregard’s closet were all completely bare except for scattered boxes full of everyone’s personal belongings. Out in the parking lot, AnythingMuppet was ready to drive off.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Well, I got a long drive ahead of me from here to the 001st; it’s a shame this has had to happen to T*K*O.

MRSPEPPER: It sure is.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: What are you going to do? Job-wise, that is?

MRSPEPPER: Well, I haven’t exactly figured all that out just yet.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Me either, but I guess I better hurry since time’s running out. Well, see you later.

MRSPEPPER: Yeah.

So AnythingMuppet hopped into his truck, pulled out of the parking lot and drove off into the sunset as MrsPepper sadly walked back into the bare building… and I mean bare, as even the signs on the exterior of the building had been taken down.

MRSPEPPER: Well, that’s it. The building’s empty now. What are we going to do?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Why don’t we rent ourselves a decent sized TV and DVD player, order us some pizza and call it a night.

VIBS: That sounds rather cheesy-ish.

ALL: VIBS!

MRSPEPPER: You’re forgetting one thing though.

TOGETHERAGAIN: What’s that?

MRSPEPPER: No phone, AnythingMuppet had to recall EVERYTHING.

BEAUREGARD: Then use your cell phone.

MRSPEPPER: I can’t, I’m about out of minutes…

FATHER MARTY: I’ll call (Pulls out his cell phone) Okay, what are we getting? Cheese? Pepperoni?

And as everyone told Father Marty what all they wanted on their pizzas, Vic and the Muppets entered the 001ST; Vic was absolutely blown away, all this time he’s only heard about the 001st, but now he was actually inside.

VIC ROMANO: Wowie kazowie! What facilities! What cleanliness! What neatness! What…

RECEPTIONIST: May I help you?

VIC ROMANO: Oh yes, sorry, we’re here to see Number One.

RECEPTIONIST: Do you have an appointment?

VIC ROMANO: Um, well, not exactly, but I was sent here by MrsPepper, C.E.O. of the 3976th ½ for personal business.

RECEPTIONIST: Hold on… (Pushes intercom button) Number One, sir?

NUMBER ONE (Over intercom) Yes Skye, what is it?

RECEPTIONIST: A Vic Romano of the 3976th ½, and the Muppets are here to see you, they say they were sent by their C.E.O., MrsPepper, for personal matters.

NUMBER ONE: (Over intercom) Well I don’t know why they’re here, but as long as it’s the Muppets, send them in!

RECEPTIONIST: Yes sir. (To Vic) His office is on the top floor of the building, you can’t miss it, it’s the ONLY door on that floor.

VIC ROMANO: Thank you. (To the Muppets) Come on guys.

As everyone headed for the elevators…

PEPE: Oh, hola there…

RECEPTIONIST: Hey, you’re Pepe from Muppets Tonight!

PEPE: Si, si, and jour from Tennessee, h’okay.

RECEPTIONIST: Oh, don’t tell me, let me guess… because I’m the only ten you see, right?

PEPE: Si, si, jou are the only ten I see, h’okay.

RECEPTIONIST: Sorry Pepe, but I am engaged.

PEPE: But not to the prawn obviously.

RECEPTIONIST: You’ve got that right.

VIC ROMANO: (Calling from the hallway) COME ON, PEPE!

PEPE: Adios, baby.

Pepe chuckled as he made his way to the others waiting for him at the elevator, once inside, it wasn’t long before the doors re-opened and everyone saw in front of them a large wooden door with a golden name plate that read “Number One, Founder of the Thread Killers Organization, and C.E.O. of the 001st T*K*O”.

VIC ROMANO: Yeah, about ran out of room on the plate too.

So everyone got off the elevator and walked over to the large door where Vic knocked hard.

NUMBER ONE: (Calling from inside) COME IN!

*Brief Commercial Break*

NUMBER ONE: (Calling from inside) COME ON IN!

VIC ROMANO: Well, you heard him, let’s go in.

So Vic and his Muppet friends walked into the very large and super luxurious office of Number One, who then turned around in his huge leather chair to face his visitors.

NUMBER ONE: Ah, Mr. Romano, nice to see you again.

VIC ROMANO: And may I say the same sir.

NUMBER ONE: And what a surprise, to see the Muppets… THE Muppets in my office as well. What is the occasion, if you don’t mind my asking?

VIC ROMANO: Well sir, it’s kind of hard to explain, but let’s say someone from my unit had the idea that if the Muppets were put on a show for you, that you might change your mind about shutting down the entire Thread Killers Organization.

NUMBER ONE: Mr. Romano, I regret to inform you that my mind is, indeed, made up… there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to change my mind.

KERMIT THE FROG: Excuse me sir, but surely couldn’t at least re-consider the matter? Please, allows us to help…

So then…

THE MUPPETS: (Singing) It’s time to play the music, it’s time to light the lights, it’s time to meet the Muppets on The Muppet Show tonight/it’s time to put on music, it’s time to dress up right, it’s time to raise the curtain on The Muppet Show tonight…

FOZZIE BEAR: Hey, did you hear the one about the gargoyle who came home let from a party one night and his friend said to him “what’s with the stone-face?”, but he couldn’t reply because he was too stoned?

Number One raised an eyebrow, Vic smirked, and everyone else made “P.U., that stinks” gestures.

KERMIT THE FROG: (Singing) To introduce our guest star, that’s what I’m here to do, so it really makes me happy to introduce to you… Mr. Vic Romano!

VIC ROMANO: (Shocked) WHAT?

Back at the 3976th ½, night had finally fallen and everyone was sitting on the floor in the lounge, watching The Muppet Show Season One on TV while eating pizza… or trying to anyway.

TOGETHERAGAIN: You know… I know this was all my idea to try to cheer us up, but I suddenly don’t have much of an appetite…

MRSPEPPER: Me neither.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Me neither.

VIBS, BEAUREGARD, and FATHER MARTY: Me neither…

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I’m so worried.

MRSPEPPER: About what?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: That my plan will fail…

FATHER MARTY: Please my son, try to have a little faith…

VIBS: Yeah, you gotta have faith-ish! Faith-ish! Faith-ish! You gotta have faith-ish! Faith-ish! Faith-ish!

BEAUREGARD: I never thought I’d admit this… but I think I’m going to miss cleaning up after you people.

Everyone paused, all that could be heard was the TV in the background. Back in Number One’s office…

VIC ROMANO: … Don’t make us get ugly!

PEPE: Si, si, don’t make us get ugly, h’okay!

Yes, Vic and the Muppets were putting on a sketch in which Kermit and Piggy play a poor young couple being harassed by their landlord played by Vic and his henchmen played by Rizzo and Pepe.

VIC ROMANO: … I gave you people five chances to get me my money, where is it?

KERMIT THE FROG: I’m sorry sir, but I lost yet another job, and I can’t afford to pay again.

VIC ROMANO: Well if you people can’t get me my money, I may just have to kick you out.

RIZZO THE RAT: You take da frog, I’ll take da pig.

PEPE: Si, si, and I’ll be in Scotland before jou, h’okay.

But before they could continue on with their sketch a loud boom was heard and Gonzo went flying through the air, singing and making himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

GONZO: (Singing and making himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich) GOD BLESS AMERICA, MY HOME SWEET-

Just then Gonzo went crashing through the wall.

RIZZO THE RAT: That can’t be good.

Just then…

RECEPTIONIST: (Over the intercom) Number One, sir?

NUMBER ONE: (Pushes intercom button) Yes?

RECEPTIONIST: Sir, I… I… (Shrieks)

The receptionist didn’t finish what she had to say because she began squealing as everyone heard “WO-MAN!” “WO-MAN!” “WO-MAN” in the background.

VIC ROMANO: (Whispers to Kermit) How’d he get loose?

KERMIT THE FROG: (Whispers back) What are you talking about? He’s Animal, remember.

VIC ROMANO: (Whispers) Sorry I asked.

NUMBER ONE: Look, I enjoyed your performances, really I did, but I’m afraid your little field trip was a waste of time. Now if you will excuse me, I better make sure my receptionist is still alive.

Number One got up from his huge desk and left his office as did everyone else.

VIC ROMANO: Well guys, it was great working with you, I wish you all the best of luck with Disney…

RIZZO THE RAT: Yeah, we’ll need it!

KERMIT THE FROG: Rizzo!

VIC ROMANO: Well, I better head back home.

KERMIT THE FROG: Thanks for helping us out Mr. Romano.

VIC ROMANO: No problem. Oh, and you can call me Vic, by the way.

KERMIT THE FROG: Very well.

So as they all got on the elevator, they went in separate directions when they got off. Moments later a disappointed Vic was on board a plane back home to the 3976th ½, speaking of which, back at the 3976th ½ the night was passing and the sun was rising for yet another day.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Oh, who am I kidding? Me! I was just kidding myself! I can’t believe I thought my plan would work!

MRSPEPPER: Now Prawnie…

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I’ve had it! I’ve just had it is all… look, we can’t kill threads anymore, we’re not getting paid anymore, we’re waiting for the bulldozers to come and destroy the place, I might as well go home. See you guys.

TOGETHERAGAIN: PRAWNIE!

That was that, Prawnie had the left the building, and for good apparently.

MRSPEPPER: Poor little guy… and I thought I was the most upset about this whole situation.

BEAUREGARD: I feel awful…

TOGETHERAGAIN: Me too.

FATHER MARTY: Come on now, my children, I realize that this is a rather gloomy situation, but let’s try to remain optimistic; after all, the Lord does work in mysterious ways.

VIBS: PREACH, BROTHA, PREACH-ISH!

Just then a short stalky walked up to the glass doors and taped a sign onto it, then walked off; MrsPepper stepped outside and read the sign.

MRSPEPPER: (Reading the sign) “This property is hereby… hereby… (Chokes) condemned, and will be demolished at 12:00 Friday, May 11…”

TOGETHERAGAIN: 12:00?

VIBS: Friday-ish?

BEAUREGARD: May 11?

FATHER MARTY: That’s tomorrow!

MrsPepper froze, she couldn’t move a muscle, she didn’t even realize that a taxicab pulled up in front of the building to drop off Vic.

BEAUREGARD: Hey, Vic’s back!

The rest of the staff ran out to greet Vic.

FATHER MARTY: Welcome home my son, I’m glad to see you had a safe trip.

TOGETHERAGAIN: So how did it go?

VIBS: What did he say-ish?

VIC ROMANO: It went rotten… he said that absolutely nothing or no one could change his mind about shutting down T*K*O.

MrsPepper then regained her composure.

MRSPEPPER: Well, at least we can honestly say we tried.

VIC ROMANO: Yeah, well, I guess I better break the news to Prawnie… very gently…

MRSPEPPER: I’m afraid that won’t do you any good.

VIC ROMANO: Why not?

MRSPEPPER: You just missed him, he went home.

VIC ROMANO: He went home?

MRSPEPPER: For good.

VIC ROMANO: For good?

MRSPEPPER: For good.

VIC ROMANO: (Sighs) He went home… for good… and I missed him…

MRSPEPPER: Looks that way.

VIC ROMANO: Did he even bother to say goodbye?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Oh yes, in a way, he simply told us he’d “see us all”.

VIC ROMANO: He didn’t even leave me a note, or anything?

FATHER MARTY: I’m afraid not, my son, he simply just left.

VIC ROMANO: (Sighs) Just like That Announcer. Boy, I must be a real loser if my best friend won’t even leave me so much as a note saying goodbye.

A long awkward then followed.

MRSPEPPER: Well, tonight’s our last night together.

VIC ROMANO: It is?

MRSPEPPER: Yes, this sign was just posted on our door…

VIC ROMANO: (Reads the sign) “This property is hereby condemned and will be demolished at 12:00, Friday May 11.” (Pauses) Oy!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Hey, that’s my line!

VIBS: Oh, so THAT’S whose line it was anyway-ish.

VIBS: SORRY-ISH!

MRSPEPPER: I had a thought.

TOGETHERAGAIN: What’s that?

MRSPEPPER: Tonight’s our last night together… we ought to make it special… maybe… I got it… Vic, do you have your cell phone with you?

VIC ROMANO: Yes I do, why?

MRSPEPPER: I need you to call AnythingMuppet, and Officers ReneeLouvier and Furryredmonster.

BEAUREGARD: What do you need to call them for?

MRSPEPPER: So the whole family can spend one last night together… we can head up to the roof, roast weenies and marshmallows…

VIBS: Make s’more s’mores-ish?

BEAUREGARD: Trade cool stories?

MRSPEPPER: Yes.

FATHER MARTY: This will be the best congregation I’ve ever been a part of!

And so as the sun slowly left it’s place in the sky for a bright full moon to show up, the whole gang was sitting atop of the now empty 3976th ½; everyone was sitting around the camp fire, roasting weenies, roasting marshmallows, making s’mores, drinking hot cocoa, and trading cool stories. MrsPepper then grabbed a crate, stepped on top of it and tapped her plastic cup.

MRSPEPPER: May I have everyone’s attention please? As we all know, this is our last night together… we’ve all become very close to each other these past few years, we know A LOT about each other… and it would also be nice to know what our lives will be like after the bulldozers tear this place about… so I would like for all of us to share our future life-plans with everyone.

Everyone happily agreed.

TOGETHERAGAIN: You should go first MrsPepper!

MRSPEPPER: Well, some of you may not realize it, but I’m very fond of art… through out the years I’ve managed to whip up some little “masterpieces” of mine… even sold a piece of my work to a friend once… and I’m glad to say that I have, indeed, improved myself with each passing year… so I believe I would like to pursue a career in the arts. Okay, who’s next?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Me! (Stands up) Some of you know that I was once the founder of a similar organization called the Thread Hijackers Organization… but when the thread killers kept killing the threads we tried to take over, I decided to join them instead! It seems like I’ve been doing this for quite a while, and I do believe I’d like to take a nice long break from it and find something else to do… but I would just like to say that you all have really become like a family to me.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: And that goes ditto for me too, you guys are just about the best there is… and my experiences here have quite possibly inspired me to start a new cartoon series, so now that all of this is over, I think I’ll return to animation.

VIBS: I want to be a stand-up comic… let’s face it, I’m THE joke killer, and that’s never going to change… I’m never going to change… but since I became a part of this group, I did change in the past, and I too will really miss you guys, a lot-ish.

BEAUREGARD: I bet you guys are happy to know that I’m quitting the janitorial business altogether… back in the old country, an old friend of mine is trying to break into the singing/song-writing profession, and he’s asked me to be his personal manager… and I have to say it’ll be nice having a job where people don’t yell at me all the time for whatever I do!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Well I’m not a part of the Thread Killers Organization, but I have to admit, you all are just about the nicest people I’ve ever had to deal with on the beat, so just for you guys, I intend to make sure Law and Order is kept enforced around here.

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Same here, I’m not going to let the forces of crime and evil run their ram-parts all over the place either!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: RAMPANT! RAMPANT!

FATHER MARTY: Well, I came to the place, in hopes of being a thread killer, but it became obvious that the Lord had other plans for me, as I became the first Chaplain of the entire Thread Killers Organization, and now that this is over, I managed to find a new job that allows me to continue being a Chaplain… only this time, instead of dealing with you people, I have to spread the Word of the Good Lord to the youth at the local Catholic Church, and I thank God for opening a new door when these were being closed.

VIC ROMANO: Well… although I have been a thread killer for over four years now, there is one thing I never lost love for… graphic designing, illustrating, creating weekly visuals… that has always been my greatest passion, and I will do all that I can to take myself back and re-enter the world of graphic designing… and I also have to say that my experiences here at this place, with you people, with all the crazy situations and miss-adventures that we’ve been through, I can honestly that all has given me some wonderful material to create some wicked-awesome visuals in the foreseeable future. I’ll never forget this place, you people… it’s true, you guys are like a family, and I’m might darn proud to have been able to be a part of this wonderful little family: I’ve seen people come, and I’ve seen people go… (Smiles) and so I tried to love a many of you as I could!

MRSPEPPER: (Raises her cup) Here’s to us, may we all live happily ever after. Cheers.

OTHERS: Cheers.

Everyone then clinked their cups with each other to send off the toast.

*Brief Commercial Break*

*Cue Song: “It’s Time for Saying Goodbye”*

The dreaded had finally come: the day that the 3976th ½ would be no more, Officers ReneeLouvier and Furryredmonster had gone on for their beat for the day, and Father Marty went off his first day on the job, leaving the rest of the gang hanging onto each other in the parking lot… everyone that is except for ThePrawnCracker… but all that was about to change when he appeared at the entrance of the gate.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Solemnly) Hey, look who’s here.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Hi guys.

MRSPEPPER: Well, Mr. PrawnCracker, what brings you back here?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I saw on the news this morning that the bulldozers were expected to be here at noon… and I knew that I probably would never see any of you guys every again… so although this isn’t something I’m good at… I came back to say goodbye to everyone.

The others tried to screw smiles on their faces.

VIBS: My feet are itchy-ish.

BEAUREGARD: Don’t they have some kind of powder for that?

VIBS: I mean, I’m afraid it’s time for me to go on-ish.

BEAUREGARD: Oh, bummer.

Vibs then wrapped her arms around the rest of the gang.

VIBS: Well people, thanks for letting kill all of those jokes for you, and I hope I can run into some more people who can shout my name really good and loud whenever I kill more jokes in the future-ish!

So with that, everyone gave their favorite joke killer a big hug.

VIBS: Well, bye-bye, everybody-ish!

And Vibs went on her not-so-merry way.

VIC ROMANO: I just now realized how much I’m going to miss that suffix of “ish”.

The others tried to let out a chuckle or two, while Beauregard checked his watch.

BEAUREGARD: Shoot… my plane for home is about to leave in 20 minutes… well… goodbye everyone.

Beauregard gave everybody a big hug as he prepared to drive off.

MRSPEPPER: So long Gardy… thanks for keeping the place clean and tidy for us.

BEAUREGARD: It was the least I could do.

VIC ROMANO: Beauregard, I realize that I might never see again, and there’s been something I’ve been meaning to tell you for a long time… you shouldn’t be running around in a tank-top and shorts in 30 degree weather.

BEAUREGARD: (Sighs) Dang the Metrics.

With that Beau hugged Vic and walked over to his car.

BEAUREGARD: Well, as we say back home: “cheerio”!

OTHERS: Cheerio!

Beau smiled as he got into his car and drove off.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Well, I got to get this truck back to Number One in Texas, Toga, you said you need a ride?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Yes, I usually take the taxi, or grab the bus… but I thought for a change of pace I’d hitch a ride on your truck.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Well then?

TogetherAgain turned around and hugged Vic and MrsPepper, and squeezed Prawnie.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Thanks for all the great times we had together with our fan fics, my friend.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: You know it.

TogetherAgain smiled as she and AnythingMuppet hopped aboard the big white truck, but as they drove off, AnythingMuppet slowed down so Toga could roll down her window to shout out one last word…

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Calling out) Mazel tov!

MRSPEPPER, VIC ROMANO, and THEPRAWNCRACKER: (Calling back Mazel tov!

And they drove off.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: So, how are you getting out of here MrsPepper?

MRSPEPPER: Oh, I’ll just take my car back over to my apartment… it’s hard to believe that I’ll be 100% Canadian again… I couldn’t get used to having Thanksgiving in late November.

Vic and Prawnie smiled a little.

MRSPEPPER: (Sighs) Well guys… I guess we’ve reached the ends of our ropes here… I just wanted to thank you guys for all that you’ve done to make my life more enjoyable.

VIC ROMANO: Aw shucks, it weren’t nuthin’.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I’m just pleased to have been transferred to a boss as wonderful as you MrsPepper.

MRSPEPPER: Thank you two.

MrsPepper started getting teary.

MRSPEPPER: I’d better get out of here before my eyes are too watery for me to drive.

So MrsPepper gave the guys a huge hug.

MRSPEPPER: I’ll miss you guys so much!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: We’ll miss you MrsPepper.

VIC ROMANO: So much.

MrsPepper’s eyes continued tearing as she got into her car, and headed back to her roots in the Great White North; seconds later the rumbles of distant bulldozers and wrecking crews were approaching.

VIC ROMANO: Sounds like the party’s over for good now.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Yeah.

VIC ROMANO: Look Prawnie… I… uh… well, I just wanted to say that you really have meant a lot to me around here… I know there have been times when I’ve insulted you and made fun of you… or when I’ve played practical jokes and pulled pranks on you… or when I’ve started fiery arguments with you… but I’ve got to admit, you certainly don’t take any guff from anybody… you can really be one tough cookie!

ThePrawnCracker then revealed a half-smile.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Yeah, well, you’re not so bad yourself.

VIC ROMANO: Prawnie… with all things considered… I do believe you’ve been just about the best friend I ever had around here!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Well, I must admit, it’s very hard to imagine what my life would’ve been like if I had never met you and you had never taken me under your wing.

VIC ROMANO: Thanks man.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Thank YOU.

The two then hugged each other tightly as the sounds of bulldozers grew even louder.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Hey listen, we’ll all see each other again, eventually.

VIC ROMANO: That would be cool wouldn’t it?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: It sure would.

The two smiled, as Vic headed for his car and Prawnie walked over to the sidewalk, but before Vic got into his car, finally, the bulldozers reached the empty building and Prawnie had walked off; so Vic got into his car, but before he pulled off, he lowered his sun-visor and get his sunglasses and look at himself in the mirror, only to find a small piece a paper taped to the mirror that read “Somehow I know we’ll meet again, not sure quite where and I don’t know just when, you’re in my heart, so until then, it’s time for saying goodbye.” And it was signed ThePrawnCracker. Vic let out a great big grin and then drove off down the street just as the bulldozers and wrecking balls demolished what was once considered “home” by the thread killers of the 3976th ½ T*K*O.

THE END

Producer
MRSPEPPER

Executive Story Consultant
D’SNOWTH

Additional Cast in “T*K*O” Series’ Episodes
PHILLIP CHAPMAN as NUMBER ONE
ANYTHINGMUPPET
BILL BUBBLE GUY as FATHER MARTY
RENEELOUVIER as OFFICER RENEELOUVIER
FURRYREDMONSTER as OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER
REDBOOBERGURL as JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL

Additional Cast in “T*K*O” Series’ Episodes
MRSPEPPER
VIC ROMANO
THAT ANNOUNCER
D’SNOWTH
KERMIEBABY47
BEAUREGARD
VIBS
STEVE WHITMIRE
ERIC JACOBSON
JERRY NELSON
KEVIN CLASH
COURAGE-BAGGE
PRINCETON
ZIFFEL
THEPRAWNCRACKER
BEAR
G-MAN
DAVE GOELZ
FRANK OZ
TOGETHERAGAIN
ANYTHINGMUPPET
ERINE81981
BILL BARRETTA
BRIAN HENSON
COLIN MOCHRIE
SUPERMUPPET
PHILLIP CHAPMAN
HARRY SMITH
GONZO14
KATHRYN GREENWOOD
BILL BUBBLE GUY
HERALDE
CHRISTYB
SAMMIE-ROSE
EMMYMIK
SUPER SCOOTER
RICHARD HUNT
DANDANSTRAWBERRY
LEYLA
JOHN KENNEDY
TYLER BUNCH
ALLAN TRAUTMAN
CHARLES DURNING
CHARLES GRODIN
TIM CURRY
JEFFERY TAMBOR
JOHN HOSTETTER
JOAN CUSACK
JOEY MUPPET
SKYE

Developed for Television By
MRSPEPPER

Associate Producer
FRANK CAMPANGNA

Unit Production Manager/Assistant Producer
JIM THUNDERCLOUD

First Assistant Director
ADAM MATALAN

Executive Production Manager
ELENOR MCINTOSH

Theme
JOHNNY MANDEL

Songs
“Thread Killa Fever (T*K*O Theme)” by JOHNNY MANDEL
“People Just Ain’t No Good” by NICK CAVE and the BAD SEEDS
“No More Trash Cans, No More Toilets” by BEAUREGARD
“The Muppet Show Theme” by STEVE WHITMIRE, ERIC JACOBSON, DAVE GOELZ, STEVE WHITMIRE, and BILL BARRETTA
“It’s Time for Saying Goodbye” by FRANK OZ, JIM HENSON, RICHARD HUNT, JERRY NELSON, and STEVE WHITMIRE

Post-Production Manager
FRIEDA LIPP

Editorial Assistants
DENNIS DEGAN
SELBERN NARBY
JOHN TIERNY

Casting
MRSPEPPER
D’SNOWTH

Camera Operator
JOE LORE

First Assistant Cameraman
FRANK BIONDO

Second Assistant Cameraman
DAVE DRISCOLL

Gaffer
TOM MCGRATH

Key Grip
A C E G B D F

Sound
TODD-AO

Loop Dialogue Editor
MRSPEPPER

Set Decorator
MICHAEL J. KELLEY

Makeup Artist
LEE HALLS

Hair Stylist
MICKEY G. LAWRENCE

Men’s Costumes
BILL KELLARD

Women’s Costumes
ANNEY MCKILLIGAN

Property Master
THUNDERCLOUD STUDIOS

Script Supervisor
THELMA MOSES

Color By
DELUXE

Executive in Charge of Production
JIM THUNDERCLOUD
THUNDERCLOUD STUDIOS

© 2005, 2006, 2007 Muppet Central Network All Rights Reserved​

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know why all the "." were suddenly replaced with single periods, so sorry about that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*finds Klenex* Oh wow. . . *gathers tissues around self* I can safely say that I never thought TKO would leave my this. . .damp with salty-water. Thank you Snowth, for a beautiful send off.

(EDIT: The new MC feature changes them.)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, that was so touching. :frown: A really beautiful ending, I got all teary-eyed again! You wrote all the characters beautifully. I loved the resolution between Prawnie and Vic. When Prawnie joined the cast, you discovered a really firey friendship between the two (which I have to say does exist on the forum, hee hee, but not quite so volatile-ish) and the ending just really solidified the fact that these two fighting spirits (which kept the show interesting) can make it through anything, and that we'd all be alright. I really like how you wrote for Vibs, especially since she herself and her character haven't been around much lately.

Favourite moments:

*When Beau reveals that the surprise is actually his snot, I giggled. That makes so much sense
*When Toga and Vibs group hugged me
*When everyone talked about how they were going to live their lvies next (nice attention to detail, some of those are actually true)
*When everyone left one by one. It totally broke my heart. In about a thousand pieces.

It took me about half an hour to read but I must read it again to absorb. You did a great job.

Since I'm schpieling over here I might as well keep talking, and thank everyone involved with T*K*O. Anyone who was a guest star, cast member, writer, or just put in your input, commented, or just read an episode! I thank you all. It has been most fun. You guys are all great. T*K*O has always been about working as a team, trying to include everyone we knew and listening to input, to really make it fun and meaningful to the people on the forum. And I think that our fianle really does that spirit justice. Thanks D'Snowth for writing such a fitting conclusion, and thanks to everyone else too. :smile:

Much love from Pepper

D'Snowth

Reaction score
(EDIT: The new MC feature changes them.)
Wait a minute, what new MC feature?

TEST: .

EDIT: Hey, it's back to a single period!

Well anyway, I'm actually glad I wasn't around when all this happened. if I thought KermieBaby47, That Announcer, and I getting fired one by one was sad, I would've been bawling like a baby if I was around for this!

Anyway, sorry I'm a little late with this guys, and sorry I wasn't around for the past couple of days, my internet got cut off again, but it's back on now, so here I am!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*tears* Snowthy. . . that. . . that was. . . wow. . . I cried man. Thank you. Thank you for this. It was. . . so beautiful, and so heart-breaking. The ending nearly killed me. I loved it. . . all of it. It was so. . . perfect. The absolute perfect send off.

*sniffs* *wipes tears* Here's to you Snowthy, and to you too MrsPepper, for T*K*O. May it live on in our hearts, and on our forum, forever and ever!

I love you guys. Like family. And that's not just my T*K*O character saying that. Much love to you all.

Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know, maybe it's just me, but I had the feeling that the turn out for the finale would be much bigger than this... like almost a bigger turn-out than the first episode was, and THAT hit over five pages almost over night!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*As credits roll...

Tom, as Frank Biondo's credit comes up: Biondo Thunderdome?
Crow: Can't we get past Biondo Thunderdome?
Mike: Driskel, yeah... Part of Driskel and Fleebert. They give everything two thumbs up their noses.
Crow:Anney McKilligan?
All, singing: On McKilligan's Island!

This was probably one of the best episodes ever Snowths. Sad to see it go. Hope you bring 'em back for specials interspersed throughout our regular MC programming.
*Hugs all and shakes hands with the guys. Job well done everybody.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think, because it's finished, and because it was sobering and heartfelt, we are not so confident to post sillyness in the thread. But, by gosh, we loved it...loved it loved it.