T*K*O - "The Blizzard"

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hey, that'd be funny! Oh and you dont have to call me 'anythingmuppet' You can just call me Nick, just a lil fyi :wink: nyuk

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well think about it this way, if something happens to me, then the "Third In-Command" would take my place, since I'm Second In-Command. Now, if you're really true fans of T*K*O, then you would know that the "Third In-Command" is...

F

furryredmonster

Sorry, it's habbit. I always call people by there usernames. I guess it is just because everyone calls me FRM, RFM, redfurrymonster84, redfurry, furryred, furry, furryredmonster, hey you, he, she ect.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um... what does that have to do with anything?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, Ds. I think I may have to read this when I'm less tired, and my mind isn't bogged down by literature. Because I actually didn't understand this. **twitches** I'll try again tomorrow. I'm sure it will be quite good... :sleep:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster who is furry and red and a monster... said:
sorry snowth[/quote[

You sure have been cornfoosing me alot lately...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Is it because I'm white?

EDIT: Ziffeled by Pepper.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I wanted to say something cliche' without being too cliche', so I asked "is it because I'm white?".

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Sorry, it's habbit. I always call people by there usernames. I guess it is just because everyone calls me FRM, RFM, redfurrymonster84, redfurry, furryred, furry, furryredmonster, hey you, he, she ect.
Its Ok! You dont need to apologize. :wink: I do that sometimes too. ( Of course, it's not a bad thing. I just thought it would be more convenient for you to call me Nick) Sorry if this thread is all mumble jmbled now Snowth..