T*K*O-"The Great Computer Caper, Part 2"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O

Previously on T*K*O…

VIBS: …My computer’s been kind of slow lately, and kind of cuts off a lot, so I didn’t really get to kill any threads…

MRSPEPPER: …Your reports show that you’ve been falling behind in your thread killings…

D’SNOWTH: …OW! SHE HIT ME! SHE HIT ME! I GOT HIT BY A GIRL!...

COURAGE-BAGGE: …When it comes to fixing computers, some say I’m a miracle worker…

KERMIEBABY47: …HE’S A HACKER!...

COURAGE-BAGGE: …You two know too much! So now, it’s time to get you out of the way, before you get killed!...

…and now, on to our story!

Episode #: 9
Title: “The Great Computer Caper, Part 2”
Original Airdate: 19-Aug-2005
Written By: D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper
Guest stars: KermieBaby47, Vibs, Courage-Bagge as Hacker, UNCREDITED as Dingo, Ziffel as Officer, and Beauregard as The Custodian

Back at the 3976th ½, MrsPepper was all up in arms about KermieBaby and Vibs missing.

MRSPEPPER: Where the heck are they?! They’re late! Does anyone have any idea where they are?!

The thread killers started murmuring no’s.

D’SNOWTH: (Pouting) Who cares…

MRSPEPPER: D’SNOWTH NOLASTNAMEGIVEN!

D’SNOWTH: Don’t forget…SHE HIT ME!

VIC ROMANO: Oh D’Snowth, shut up!

THAT ANNOUNCER: Yeah, be a man!

D’SNOWTH: (Whining like a girl) I don’t wanna be a man!

MRSPEPPER: Now hold it!

VIC ROMANO: May I say something?

MRSPEPPER: NO! This is a thread killing organization! YOU are thread killers! So unless you’ve got work to do, OUT! VAMOOSE! And D’Snowth, grow up! You’re 16 years old, and acting like a first grader!

With that, the thread killers left the conference room, and headed for their offices, while MrsPepper thought…

MRSPEPPER: (Thinking to herself, and getting concerned) Where are they?

Meanwhile, over at “Computer Hospital”, computer repairman Courage-Bagge turned out to be a hacker in disguise. Once he found that he had been caught by KermieBaby and Vibs, who came to check on her computer, he grabbed the two, tied them up, and gagged them in his supply closet.

COURAGE-BAGGE: (Wrapping tape around their mouths) I hope this teaches you two a lesson…curiosity killed the cat! But, I wouldn’t want to kill you two, so I’m gonna get you out of the way before you do get killed! (Rips tape) Well, that should do it! Now don’t worry, I’ll leave the door cracked so you’ll have some air…

With that, the hacker kissed them and left the closet, leaving a struggling KermieBaby and Vibs struggling.

KERMIEBABY47: (Muffled) Mm mmmmm mmm mmmmm mmmm!

VIBS: (Also muffled) Mmm?

KERMIEBABY47: M mmmm, “mm mmmmm mmm mmmmm mmmm!”

VIBS: M mmm’m mmmmmmmmmm mmm!

KERMIEBABY47: Mmmmm mmmm!

VIBS: Mmm?

Meanwhile, back in the hacker’s lair…

COURAGE-BAGGE: I hated to have to do that, but I can’t afford to lose the jobs I pull off! Now then (Sits back down at Vibs’s computer) Okay, I deleted all personal files, renamed the system…ooh, here’s her personal account information! That’ll look sweet over the internet, and to a few “friends” heh-heh-heh!

Back at T*K*O, MrsPepper had called Vic and That Announcer into her office.

MRSPEPPER: Now look you two, I still haven’t forgotten about your little game of hooky awhile back, did you give any ideas to KermieBaby47 and Vibs?

BOTH: No.

MrsPepper then dismissed them out of her office, as she leaned back in her chair.

MRSPEPPER: (Thinking to herself) This calls for drastic action!

Commercial break.

Back in MrsPepper’s office, she was on the phone with a few other T*K*O units, spreading the word of KermieBaby and Vibs being missing. While over at the repair shop, the hacker had just gotten through destroying Vibs’s files, and sending her personal information out over the internet when the lunch bell whistled.

COURAGE-BAGGE: Woo-hoo! Now my favorite time of the day…to sit around and do nothing! (Gets up from chair) By the time I get back, this computer will probably be successfully hacked, and her name will become someone else’s identification! Boy, being the bad guy is a lot of fun! I didn’t even get lessons from Steve Buscemi!

The hacker then walked out of the building, flipped the “open” sign to “closed” and locked the door. KermieBaby saw this through the door crack, and they busted out the closet door! They struggled and struggled to untie and ungag themselves, but to no avail; it was then that Vibs noticed the hacker’s personal computer was still running. With that she ran over to it, and logged on. Meanwhile, back at the 3976th ½…

MRSPEPPER: (Still on the phone)…and the other is a Danish girl, 16 years old, and…(Computer beeps) hold on one minute…

MrsPepper logged onto her computer to find an e-mail message from one “icup2003@comhosp.net”, the e-mail said “mrspeper it me vibs me a kermiebaby are held hostage by the reparman who is realy a hackr he got us tied up an gaged i hav to tupe wit nose and”

That’s all the e-mail said, because back at the repair shop, the computer went dead, much to the surprise of Vibs. When she looked up, she saw the hacker had pulled the plug. Yes, apparently he was back from his lunch break, a little early.

COURAGE-BAGGE: Looks like you two have been bad girls!

KERMIEBABY47: (Muffled) Hhh’s mmm mmmm! M’m m mmm!

COURAGE-BAGGE: I’m sorry, what?

VIBS: (Muffled) Mmmm, mmmm?

KERMIEBABY47: (Sighes) Mmmmmmmmm!

COURAGE-BAGGE: I guess I’ll have to have some help with you! (Picks up cell phone) Yeah, Dingo, Courage here, listen, I’ve got a couple of characters here that need to be “taken care of”!

KermieBaby and Vibs gulped. Meanwhile, back at the 3976th 1/2…

MRSPEPPER: I called you all here on a very urgent meeting! It seems KermieBaby47 and Vibs has been kidnapped by the computer repairman, and were off to rescue them!

VIC ROMANO: What makes you so sure they were kidnapped?

MRSPEPPER: (Holds up print-out) This e-mail!

VIC ROMANO: (Reads the print-out) Aw, this could’ve been someone making a crank e-mail…

MRSPEPPER: Oh yeah, how many Vibs’s know my e-mail address? (Pause) That’s what I thought! Now then, I have devised a plan to save them without that hacker suspecting anything! Now here’s the plan, (Pulls down an projector screen with a “Home Alone”-like plan scribbled on it…) Since the hacker has only seen myself, Vibs, and KermieBaby, I’ll be waiting outside with the police, while Vic and That Announcer stall him by acting as customers, meanwhile, D’Snowth and Beauregard will sneak in the back way to find them, once we have them out to safety, you give me the signal, and we’ll have that hacker red handed! Any questions?

BEAUREGARD: What color is his hands now?

MRSPEPPER: (Not amused) Any OTHER questions?

D’SNOWTH: What’s the signal?

MRSPEPPER: You whistle like this… (Starts whistle the T*K*O theme song). Got it?

OTHERS: Right!

Moments later at the repair shop…

COURAGE-BAGGE: These are the two, Dingo!

DINGO: What do you want me to do with them boss?

The hacker whispered into Dingo’s ear, as KermieBaby and Vibs both started to sweat with fear.

COURAGE-BAGGE: (Finishes whispering)…and make it look “natural”!

DINGO: Heh-heh! You got it boss! (Turns to KermieBaby and Vibs) All right you two, let’s go!

With that, the hoodlum grabbed their ropes, and forced them in the back of his van, which was disguised as a “plumbing” company vehicle. Once inside, Dingo drove off. Unfortunately, too late for the thread killers, who went ahead with their plans. Vic and That Announcer entered the repair shop to stall the hacker.

COURAGE-BAGGE: Well good afternoon, gentlemen! What can I do for you two today?

VIC ROMANO: Yeah, see we just got some new computers for our business, and we need some anti-spy ware and anti-virus software.

COURAGE-BAGGE: You two seem a little young to have a “business”…

THAT ANNOUNCER: We work part time!

COURAGE-BAGGE: Oh well, that explains it! Wait right here…

As he was going through his software supply, D’Snowth and Beauregard snuck in through the back. They checked the hacker’s office, the supply closet, the back closet, and even the employee’s bathroom, but they found nothing. With that, Beauregard rushed to the front of the shop to meet Vic and That Announcer, which was not part of the plan…

BEAUREGARD: Hey guys, we can’t find them anywhere!

OTHERS: BEAU!

BEAUREGARD: Uh…oops!

Vic ran out the door, while the hacker was starting to get wise.

COURAGE-BAGGE: Hey, wait a minute, this “business” you guys are in is that business those other two were in! Boy, looks like I’ll have to rub out four for the price of two!

MRSPEPPER: NOW!

With that, the police busted in, and had the hacker in their custody, but when they asked him where KermieBaby and Vibs were, he remained quiet. So they took him away in the paddy wagon, while one officer stayed behind, and called in back up to start a search party for KermieBaby and Vibs.

Commercial Break.

Later, down the street, the “plumbing” van was driving on its way to the pier, where the hacker’s hit man would do away with our heroes. Fortunately for them, the van hit a bump, and they fell out the door. As they managed to get back on their feet, they started hopping back in the opposite direction. But this didn’t go unnoticed by Dingo, who made an illegal U-turn, and started back after them. KermieBaby and Vibs did their best to hop back to safety as fast as they can, but Dingo kept gaining on them. Meanwhile, back at the repair shop.

OFFICER: (Over radio) No, there’s no sign of them, we’re going to have to start a search party, over…

MRSPEPPER: I just hope they’re all right. I wonder where they are…

THAT ANNOUNCER: There they are!

Everyone turned around, and sure enough, here came the bound and gagged hostages, followed by a speeding van, but once Dingo saw the police car, he made another illegal U-turn, and started to race off in the original direction.

OFFICER: (Back on radio) Cancel that search, we’ve got them, but send back-up, we got a pursuit, repeat, we got a pursuit, over.

KermieBaby and Vibs rushed to the thread killers, who met them with open arms, ready to untie them.

KERMIEBABY47: (Ungagged) Boy, are we glad to see you guys!

VIBS: (Ungagged) Phew, yeah, I was scared to death! But, now I have to get a whole new computer, and new personal files!

MRSPEPPER: (Finishing the untying) Don’t worry, we’ll take of all that!

Moments later, back at T*K*O…

MRSPEPPER: …and we present you two with honor-roll certificates, and for your bravery, and quick-thinking, I hereby promote you two to Full-Fledged Thread Killers! Congratulations!

Everyone gave them applauses, even D’Snowth, who seemed to have forgotten the fact that Vibs punched him the other day. Since everyone begged them over and over again to tell them their story of being held hostage by the hacker, KermieBaby47, and Vibs started printing out copies of their story, to hand out to the others. Vibs did get her computer, and her thread killings shot back up, and she was no longer behind. As for Hacker and Dingo, they were sentenced 30 years. 1 for kidnapping them, another 1 for computer hacking, and 28 for disguising their fan as a plumbing vehicle.

COURAGE-BAGGE: I told you to disguise it as a Mc Donald’s van!

DINGO: Well how was I supposed to know Mc Donald’s had vans?!

COURAGE-BAGGE: They don’t! But it would’ve looked more innocent than a plumbing van! Our partnership is copout once and for all! I never want to pull jobs with you again!

DINGO: Ah, who wants to work with a hag like you anyway?

COURAGE-BAGGE: Oh shut up!

THE END​

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, the highly anticipated epilogue to The Great Computer Caper has been up for almost four hours now, and no one has even bothered to see what happens to Vibs and KermieBaby? That hurts! I spent all night and all morning finishing it!

Vibs

Reaction score
Oh my gosh!! I haven't read it yet but AAAOUUHUUAUAHAUAHAUH I'm gonna do it now... :smile: !

Edited: YEYYEY-yey!! Nice episode! I loved the "What color are they hands now" and the... and also... oh I forgot to mention... and the... and... and everything else too! In other words, I love this series! It was so exciting being kidnapped and nearly killed! But I'm glad we didn't actually get killed.

Oh and the plumbing vehicle was fun-nie - Like the rest of the episode of course... :big_grin: :big_grin: !

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh! This was an awesome episode! Def-def-definatly your best so far! And soem nice lines para moi. And soem ood ones for Vibs and MrsPepper. Also, the Mmmm, mmm, mm's were great! Made me laugh at least.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Want the story about why I didn't read this at first? I missed "Great Computer Caper part one," and then I had a whole lot of homework, so I had to be picky about which threads I read, and I didn't wanna dig up part one to read part two when I could have been sleeping. Er... yeah, something like that.

But, now I have read both parts, and I love both parts! Especially the mmm mmm mmmmmm lines. Is it sad that I was trying to figure out what they were trying to say? Oh well. I love it!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Agreed, best one yet! But I would never tell you to shut-up no matter what, I respect you too much! :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Agreed, best one yet! But I would never tell you to shut-up no matter what, I respect you too much! :wink:
Ha ha ha! Well just keep in mind, this is fiction!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Great episode of TKO. Lots of funny stuff. And glad to be an officer! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Great episode of TKO. Lots of funny stuff. And glad to be an officer! :smile:
Now didn't I tell you'd I'd work you into a future script? :wink:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Genius as usual! :smile:

The idea to do a two-parter was a spirited one, as one of my favorite Seinfeld eps was a two-parter ("The Boyfriend"). All in all, the best one yet. Keep it up!