T*K*O - "The Open Forum"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, D’Snowth, TogetherAgain, Vibs, and Beauregard)​

Episode #: 37
Title: “The Open Forum”
Original Airdate: 07-Aug-2006
Written By: D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper

We find MrsPepper leaving the cafeteria with a can of soda in her hand. As she walked down the hallway, she over heard ThePrawnCracker talking to Vic Romano in Vic’s office.

VIC ROMANO: I’d give anything to actually POST on a forum without having people shoo us away because they know were thread killers!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Yeah well, what can we do?

VIC ROMANO: I wish we had our own forum to post on.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Yeah, that would be cool! We could post there all day long without having to kill any threads and without having other people dread having us post because were thread killers.

VIC ROMANO: Of course we won’t have to worry about killing threads, because it’s US! WE don’t have to worry about driving people away from thread because we won’t want to walk out of our own threads.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Yeah...

After over hearing that, MrsPepper walked down the rest of the hallway, and walked into D’Snowth’s office.

MRSPEPPER: Hey Snowthers?

D‘SNOWTH: Yo-oh!

MRSPEPPER: You want to step into my office for a minute?

D‘SNOWTH: Okay!

MrsPepper then entered her office, with D’Snowth following after. Once inside, the first thing D’Snowth did was plop himself on MrsPepper’s large leather couch.

MRSPEPPER: (Annoyed) Comfortable?

D‘SNOWTH: You bet!

MRSPEPPER: Good, because if you stay a little too comfortable, I’ll just put you on report for skiving off your duty.

D‘SNOWTH: Sorry, so what’s this all about?

MRSPEPPER: I just over heard Vic Romano and ThePrawnCracker.

D‘SNOWTH: What were they fighting about now?

MRSPEPPER: They weren’t fighting this time, they actually gave me an awesome idea! I’m going give our website it’s own forum!

D‘SNOWTH: Ooh cool!

MRSPEPPER: That’s why I called you in, let’s try to come up with some ideas for the forum, like what kind of boards to add to it, what it should look like, design a banner, and all that jazz!

D‘SNOWTH: Hey, I got some ideas for some boards!

MRSPEPPER: Well come on, let’s get on it!

So MrsPepper got onto computer, and D’Snowth pulled up a chair as well and they started working.

MRSPEPPER: We’ll want something free, but not TOO cheap like...well...Sudden Launch.

D‘SNOWTH: How about the server AnythingMuppet uses?

MRSPEPPER: Great! (Starts typing) Now, what will we call it?

D’SNOWTH: Uh...how about “The Unkillable Forum”?

MRSPEPPER: Perfect!!! (Starts typing again) Let’s see...I should be administrator, since I’m the commanding officer, and since you’re vice-president, you can be one of the moderators...and we’ll make Vic a moderator since he’s chief thread killer!

D‘SNOWTH: That sounds like a good idea!

MRSPEPPER: Now, what kind of boards should we have>

D’SNOWTH: Well, let’s see: naturally we’ll need a general discussion board, we could have a board for Vic’s weekly visuals, uh...a board for ThePrawnCracker and TogetherAgain to share with us their fan-fics, maybe a board for Vibs to just mess around and play with the fonts and smileys and junk...and then we could have a board strictly for announcements for the unit, that way, I don’t have to get on the PA system and announce it to everyone myself!

MRSPEPPER: Not bad...(Starts typing) Now we’ll have to design a banner for the forum.

D‘SNOWTH: Oh, I’ve got some ideas about that...

MRSPEPPER: Well hold on now Trigger, I’ve got some ideas TOO you know?

D‘SNOWTH: You’re the boss, boss!

MRSPEPPER: Thank you, now let’s see here...

D’SNOWTH: Hey, I like that’s great!

MRSPEPPER: Yeah?

D‘SNOWTH: Yeah!

MRSPEPPER: Okay then, let’s get this thing set up now!

D‘SNOWTH: Boy, I am going to LOVE this forum!

Commercial Break.

After a few moments, MrsPepper and D’Snowth were finishing up the new forum for the thread killers.

MRSPEPPER: Looking good! Looking good!

D‘SNOWTH: This sure was a great idea MrsPepper!

MRSPEPPER: Yeah well, it was Vic and Prawnie’s, not mine. I guess I just made their idea a reality. Now then, get on the horn and let the others know what we’ve done for them!

D‘SNOWTH: Roger!

With that, D’Snowth left MrsPepper’s office, and went back into his own to flip on the PA system.

D‘SNOWTH: (Over PA system) Attention all personnel, our 3976th 1/2 T*K*O website now features a brand spanking new forum for the thread killers, by the thread killers. It’s ours and only ours, and features a special little board for each of your individual talents, while at the same time is for EVERYONE. Only we can post on it, we won’t have to worry about the flaming of the anti-thread killers, and we won’t have to worry about threads going down, because the threads will be by us, for us. That is all!

Vic Romano’s jaw dropped.

VIC ROMANO: Was that God?

With that, all of the thread killers went onto the 3976th 1/2 website, and clicked on the new forum, and they were all flabbergasted and delighted. D’Snowth was listening to all of the exclamations of joy from his office door.

VIC ROMANO: Oh my gosh! This is like...a prayer come true!!!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Finally, a forum to call our own!!!.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Oh goody, a chance to effectively expand my writing!

VIBS: Gosh, and golly-gee!

BEAUREGARD: What’s going on?

D’Snowth then went back into MrsPepper’s office.

D‘SNOWTH: I do believe this forum of ours WAS a good idea!

MRSPEPPER: It should be, we just got six new members in a matter of seconds. Look here at the “Who is Online” list: Vic Romano’s already testing his moderating skills, ThePrawnCracker’s sending out a PM to someone, TogetherAgain is creating a thread in the “Fan-Fics Board”, and Vibs is trying to update her profile! I think I’ll start making some announcements in the “Announcements Board”.

D‘SNOWTH: In that case, I’ll just go and start plugging shamelessly on the forum!

D’Snowth prepared to leave the room, but...

MRSPEPPER: Sorry D’Snowth. I actually have an assignment for you...I need you to make a call AnythingMuppet and tell him that we never received our shipment of CD burners so we can backup our documents on CD’s.

D‘SNOWTH: (Sadly) Eh, okay.

With that, D’Snowth left the office as MrsPepper resumed administrating their new forum. After a few moments of happily posting in their own private forum, something happened that took everyone, even MrsPepper by surprised: a new member joined the forum by the name of SuperMuppet.

ALL: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, out in D’Snowth’s office...

D‘SNOWTH: (Shocked, on the phone) I got to go AnythingMuppet, we’ve got cows!

With that D’Snowth hung up and raced into MrsPepper’s office.

D‘SNOWTH: What’s going on?!

MRSPEPPER: SUPERMUPPET JOINED THE FORUM!!!

D’SNOWTH: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OH GOSH NO!

D’Snowth raced over to MrsPepper’s computer screens and saw the same message in every board over and over again: “Hello To All Of My Bestest Friends, Who I Managed To Find Here At This Cool New Forum! Come Join The Best Muppet Forum Of All Time: Muppet City Forum!!!” MrsPepper, Vic Romano, and D’Snowth all tried their best to get the spamming under control, but the more Spam they deleted, the more was posted on the boards. Shortly after, ThePrawnCracker busted into the room.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: WHAT’S GOING ON HERE!

MRSPEPPER: Were TRYING to get this under control, hold you thorax!

TogetherAgain and Vibs then busted in as well.

TOGETHERAGAIN: MRSPEPPER! THAT LITTLE PEST SUPERMUPPET’S SPAMMING THE FORUM!

VIBS: YEAH! HOW DID HE FIND OUT ABOUT OUR FORUM ANYWAY?

D‘SNOWTH: That little booger works in mysterious ways!

Within seconds every board on the forum was over run with Muppet City Spam. Finally MrsPepper banned SuperMuppet, but suddenly, another new member by the name of Kermit the Frog joined the forum with even more Muppet City Spam.

MRSPEPPER: I’m afraid there’s only one thing left to do!

D‘SNOWTH: Move to Canada?

MrsPepper didn’t reply, she simply sighed sadly, and clicked “delete forum” in the administrator’s control panel. Vic Romano, who was still in his office trying to control the Spam was taken by surprised when the next thread he clicked took him to the phpBB homepage.

VIC ROMANO: Hey! What gives?.

Back in MrsPepper’s office...

MRSPEPPER: (Sighs sadly again) Boy, did that hurt.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: So...so does this mean we don’t have a forum to call our own anymore?

MRSPEPPER: I’m afraid not.

With that, the others began to leave the office in discontent.

TOGETHERAGAIN: This stinks!

VIBS: Yeah, and I never even got to tell everyone in text what joke books I’ve got in my library! It looks so much more organized in text!

Commercial Break.

Moments later, Beauregard walked out of the cafeteria, down the hallway, and into the lobby where he faced the camera.

BEAUREGARD: WhAt HaPpEnEd HeRe?

THE END

Executive Producer: Phillip Chapman
Producer: MrsPepper
Head Writer: D’Snowth​

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ha ha! That was great! I didn't see that coming with the SuperMuppet thing, but it was funny! I also really liked Beau's line at the end! That was really great!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hey! Great episode dude! And eh! Eh! THATS EXACTLY what happened at my board! LOL The thing with supermuppet.....LOL the server Anythingmuppet uses hahah...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more I should've added a line in there that went something like this...

"I guess the 'Unkillable Forum' wasn't so unkillable after all."

F

furryredmonster

Oh my gosh I love it!! I hate how you had to delete it because of super muppet, though. :frown:

Ya know, it would be cool if you guys did create a forum like that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper used to have some sort of little forum for the T*K*O site...but it was kinda confusing...

Remember the attack of "King Agrippa", and we all fled over there for "shelter"? That CREEPED ME OUT...

BEAU, I GOTTA BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, ahheh...here, doggy, fetch the bone, fetch the bone...

I loved this episode! But the final line creeped me out! *shiver* Does this mean I've become possessed by the spirit of The Forum Member Who Shall Not Be Named?

It was a clever, timely, neat little episode.

Beau

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
But the final line creeped me out! *shiver* Does this mean I've become possessed by the spirit of The Forum Member Who Shall Not Be Named?
Nah, it was reference to IDGet, the webcomic I read.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Really? And here I was thinking of a certain story by a certain Prawn about a certain...

Where was I? Oh yeah! Great episode! Very well done.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good episode... Glad you included the Unkillable Forum getting killed by that master spammer. Kinda thought that'd be what'd end up happenning.
Also, it's rather poinient seeing as how there's a new thread/advert in the On The Web section. Man, I'll be glad when the Dorms close down for the anniversary and some changes can get made.