T*K*O Updates

D'Snowth

Reaction score
(Just in case anyone is interesting)

As temporary acting C.E.O. of the 3976th 1/2 T*K*O, I would now like to make the following updates:

A lot of people have been asking me when the new season will begin airing. Well, more time has been needed for production of this season, plus I can't really do anything with it until MrsPepper comes back, but I'm hoping if all works well for season 3 to begin airing sometime around late May/early June.

In case anyone has forgotten, here's some changes that will be made for this season...

• Beauregard will now be a regular character, leaving AnythingMuppet and Number One as the remaining recurring characters.
  • Will will go more indepth of the series/characters and be less off-topic this season.
  • ThePrawnCracker will be more developed as a staple character, so he will no longer be more or less shadowing That Announcer.
  • Speaking of which, ThePrawnCracker will be kinda sorta a staff writer, that is if he ever comes up with episodes to turn into scripts.
  • More surprises.

That is all.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Acting T*K*O* CEO? Guess those two gold stars you got meant a promotion? Well, here's hoping you don't get 'em confiscated by Mrs. P again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Acting T*K*O* CEO? Guess those two gold stars you got meant a promotion? Well, here's hoping you don't get 'em confiscated by Mrs. P again.
No. I'm temporarily in charge while Pep's away.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh OK... Just be sure to send those new episodes over to Thundercloud Studio... Me thinks they're planning on giving you guys a payraise and order more episodes for Season 3.

And with this post I now roll double 72's.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Oh OK... Just be sure to send those new episodes over to Thundercloud Studio... Me thinks they're planning on giving you guys a payraise and order more episodes for Season 3.

And with this post I now roll double 72's.
Nope. Were still on the same old budget, and as always, 13 episodes a season.