Take A Peek Inside My Workshop

Blink

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know that people are always interested in what different puppet builder's workshops looks like (I know I am). I just posted an entry on my blog that takes you on a little tour of my updated basement workshop.

CHECK IT OUT

P.S. Please excuse the typos in the blog post. I see them, but I am too tired to fix them right now.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
That's a nice little spray/glue box you've got set-up there. I've always wanted to build something like that.

How do you work inside it? Is there Plexiglas on the front, or is that where the shower curtain is supposed to go?

MGov

Reaction score
Too clean and I'm jealous.

I want one of those.

Blink

Reaction score
Thanks every one for the nice feedback. I've found over the years that things in the workshop had gotten too cluttered and had actually limited my creativity.

It may look "too clean" but my goal was to only have things I absolutely needed. Things are put away neatly and I have a good workflow now.

That's a nice little spray/glue box you've got set-up there. I've always wanted to build something like that.

How do you work inside it? Is there Plexiglas on the front, or is that where the shower curtain is supposed to go?
Yes, that is plexiglass in front. The set up now does most of the job. Very little vapor is even in the room after gluing. The shower curtain will hang down in front of the lower section and really just act as something to keep practically all vapor vented to the outside.

I just reach in to the box and do the gluing I need. There is lots of room.

jomama

Reaction score
You have inspired me to get rid of the clutter in my workshop. I have been thinking about using a stove vent hood for my gluing space, but hadn't gotten it quite figured out how to do it. You've given me the answer. Plexiglass!

Thanks!

TommyTheMad

Reaction score
Way too clean to be productive. Just kidding. I just wish my shop was as clean. Mine's a total disaster. I'm still working on Kermits.