Take cover!!

superfan

Reaction score
Beavis and Butthead are out on DVD and so is Oprah's 20th anniversary collection...

I believe it's the sign of the Apocolypse, people...! :eek:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i have no money fro B&B

i have the blues so bad you would think i was ( muppet) cryptin

Rosewood

Reaction score
Oh, brother, not B and B again!

When that show first came out, it was the rage for "little rebels" the age of my step-kids at the time. I gave it a chance: I watched it one time. Then it was banned from my house!! ("South Park" and "King of the Hill" soon joined it.) I guess it just goes to show how "over the hill" the "King of THIS Hill" is! LOL!:wink:

MGov

Reaction score
It won't be the apocalypse until the 20th anniversary DVD of "Beevis and Oprah" comes out.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've said it before; I'm a HUGE B&B fan. I have most of the episodes on this DVD already, but there's just too much good about this set to let it pass by. It will be mine... oh yes, it will be mine.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
My fiance and I start quoting lines from B&B when we know we've spent too much time on the couch watching movies or TV. We're kind of pathetic I guess, but it's funny. It wouldn't be a bad set to have, especially because I can't not think of my teenage years in the 90's without thinking of B&B.

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
RedBoobergirl, love your avitar!! Speaking of Beavis and Butthead, any of you fans of King of the hill? I am not a big fan of either, but I can see the humor in them.

superfan

Reaction score
King of the Hill has its moments. I liked the "Manger Babies" episode. And I get a kick out of Boomhauer (sp?).

But Beavis and Butthead was banned from our house too.
"Ozzy Rules! Heh heh!"