1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Taking Orders Again...

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Rymoore21, May 25, 2014.

1. Rymoore21

Rymoore21 Active Member

Hi everyone!
    I am on a break from nursing school and am taking orders again for custom-built puppets. The price depends on what you want. I am probably one of the few people who uses a system of "you pay for the material first and I will build it." While most people don't like that concept, I have found that it keeps me from getting ripped off. If you are interested, please inbox me. I can offer references if you are hesitant to trust me with your money. Add me on Facebook to see some pics of my work--I hate using photobucket. https://www.facebook.com/fruppet.puppets

Warmly,

Ryan Moore

Muppetlab likes this.
  2. Muppetlab

Muppetlab Well-Known Member

I like that way of working to.. Have been stung a few times with non payers so I now take a 50% deposit first.

Rymoore21 likes this.
  3. Rymoore21

Rymoore21 Active Member

It is a win-win situation. You tell me what you want--I go out and price the material--Then I add in labor and shipping--You send money--I build and ship with constant updates on my progress. I am an open book.

4. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

I would want a puppet of Christmas Eve from Avenue Q, but since I am 13, I don't have any money.

5. Rymoore21

Rymoore21 Active Member

mow lawns lol