Target

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
For those who shop often at Target, do any of the stores in your area carry Muppet figures?

Target has their seasonal toy section reset planned for this week, and theres always some new stuff to be found, and Im really hoping they start carrying the Muppets line.

Joe

Reaction score
I think Ken mentioned somewhere that Target(as a company) didn't purchase any series one figures.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Do you know if WalMart will begin carrying them?

I love the line, and Id like to be able to just go out and look for them personally, but the only places that carry them are about an hour away, so its either very long drives with no guarantees Ill find a figure, or shopping online

Dr Teeth

Reaction score
I know that Target and Wal-Marts do not carry the line right now (hopefully in the future they will). Around here only Toys R Us, Media Play, and Software Etc. carry the line. :big_grin:

Joe

Reaction score
kbtoys.com has them as well, so I assume KB toys and Toy Works (or KB Toy Works, or whatever..) should have them as well, although I've yet to see them there.

Joe
(will never forget the lady who thought KB Toys, and Kay Bee toys were different stores...)

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe
kbtoys.com has them as well, so I assume KB toys and Toy Works (or KB Toy Works, or whatever..) should have them as well, although I've yet to see them there.

Joe
(will never forget the lady who thought KB Toys, and Kay Bee toys were different stores...)
Online the online KB is supposed to have them.