1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TBS producing "Late Niight Buffet" Jin Henson Project

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by Kimp the Shrimp, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Programming notes: TBS producing late-night 'Buffet'

TBS' latest offering may ride on just how comfortable modern-day celebrities are chatting with puppets in the new show "Late Night Buffet." Planned as part of a late-night viewing block to that will challenge Cartoon Network's dominant Adult Swim, the half-hour Jim Henson Co. talk show will feature puppet hosts and a puppet band chatting up human celebs

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/artman/publish/cat_index_31.asp#5303

towards the bottom
  2. Stulz Member

Odd?

Anyone else find this a bit odd that TBS is trying to capture the same market as Adult Swim and compete with their own sister company channel? (Time Warner owns both TBS and Cartoon Network/Adult Swim).
  3. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

well it depend because it may air Friday as rumored somewhere else and [adultswim] doesn't air fridays
  4. Stulz Member

Sneaky

ahhh... SNEAKY!
  5. Ilikemuppets New Member

I cant wait for the show!
  6. TheJimHensonHour New Member

great! a reason for me to keep my cable when I move next month lol